Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29207 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Fidtad: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Una be fool: Am speechless
HOW OLD ARE U. Speechless or brainless?
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Atym we go xtra miles to pleas woman but the most hrt brkin tin is wen dey jugde u,dey dnt Look back
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Gbadebo01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mine was crazy o... me and ma ex went to the cinemas. I had four thousand naira on me and one thousand naira in ma bank account .. and it was ma last penny and not expecting salary soon...spent the whole five thousand on her. so i was broke for the rest of the month.. Men I suffered that month o and upon all the gal left me to go back to her ex!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by McAdem: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
caesare: i remember when we went for an outing and on our way back we met serious hold up, she suggested that we should come down from the taxi and stroll home. so we began strolling and we where having fun while at it till she complianed about her shooe paining her so i offered to trade footwears since mine was more comfortable. mehn na so i use wear woman shoe trek 2km and she was making jest of me along the way.

LOL......my tummy ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how on earth could you?
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by passionate88: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
caesare: i remember when we went for an outing and on our way back we met serious hold up, she suggested that we should come down from the taxi and stroll home. so we began strolling and we where having fun while at it till she complianed about her shooe paining her so i offered to trade footwears since mine was more comfortable. mehn na so i use wear woman shoe trek 2km and she was making jest of me along the way.
guy u try...
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Suigenerisshegs(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
and u d last born of a tortoise felt d need to quote me abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
nah,queen of cretins,i felt d need to scold a despicable individual
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Gals r complex being atyms u hardly tel wat dey want.pleasin Them is d hardest task.I stil do silly tins to them Til daTe cos its part of life
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by FOREXMART(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Rooneyboy:

what else can u ladies offer other than to.to

MALLAM ROONEY BOY!!!!!!!!! LWKMDFHO

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
FOREXMART:

MALLAM ROONEY BOY!!!!!!!!! LWKMDFHO
dat was harsh buT its dia wealth so dnT blame dem nature made it so
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by ubong560(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
I've done many o. Bt let me just say 2. (1) Bak in d village, i refused 2 leave her afta series of threats from her father. Finally, her father attacked my body wit skin diseases wch almost destroyed my skin (although she showed me love 2). No. 2, i stole som1's phone 4 her cos her phone spoilt and she didn't av anoda 1. May God 4giv me pls!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Kirinwa: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
berem: My man bought suya for me.while I ate the beef he ate the onions and cucumber.and I asked him why he doesn't wanna eat the suya? And he said "babym ayam satisfied with the onions and cucumber". Lol! grin

Lie lie.Who wan call you 'baby'?
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by eldoradoxx: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
In my 100 level in Uni, there was this girl I was dying for/dating Grace, she would always be posting me while straffing some other guy in town!!! This particular day I had a cold shower, dressed and went to a place we called "love garden" in school, bought chocolate and juice for her with the little money I had, secured a comfortable position their! I called this girl for hours, yet she wud tell me she was on her way! Her hostel was less than 400meters away. I sat in the cold harmattan night all alone in the dark waiting, afta like 5 hours from around 7 to like to 12, I left for home sad, rejected! Guess wat, as I passed front of girls hostel, loo and behold, she was alighting from one sugar daay's car, oh I almost fainted, the first girl I loved with my soul! Lol. God saved me from dying of hrt break!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by pheesayor(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
heya
eldoradoxx: In my 100 level in Uni, there was this girl I was dying for/dating Grace, she would always be posting me while straffing some other guy in town!!! This particular day I had a cold shower, dressed and went to a place we called "love garden" in school, bought chocolate and juice for her with the little money I had, secured a comfortable position their! I called this girl for hours, yet she wud tell me she was on her way! Her hostel was less than 400meters away. I sat in the cold harmattan night all alone in the dark waiting, afta like 5 hours from around 7 to like to 12, I left for home sad, rejected! Guess wat, as I passed front of girls hostel, loo and behold, she was alighting from one sugar daay's car, oh I almost fainted, the first girl I loved with my soul! Lol. God saved me from dying of hrt break!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Gbadebo01(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2012
eldoradoxx: In my 100 level in Uni, there was this girl I was dying for/dating Grace, she would always be posting me while straffing some other guy in town!!! This particular day I had a cold shower, dressed and went to a place we called "love garden" in school, bought chocolate and juice for her with the little money I had, secured a comfortable position their! I called this girl for hours, yet she wud tell me she was on her way! Her hostel was less than 400meters away. I sat in the cold harmattan night all alone in the dark waiting, afta like 5 hours from around 7 to like to 12, I left for home sad, rejected! Guess wat, as I passed front of girls hostel, loo and behold, she was alighting from one sugar daay's car, oh I almost fainted, the first girl I loved with my soul! Lol. God saved me from dying of hrt break!
ma brother sori o...
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
i guess you must be a futoite sowi
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by pcwhiz(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2012
. Sowie o! But guy i fit bet wit my sport car say na Abu zaria student u b, love garden? Hostel 400mtres away (Ribadu hall?? Hmm.. Tek hrt ok na Abu grls wrk b dt.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by annawhite(f): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
dnawah: your type is just one bottle of fanta na!
ur type cant afford me na!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dagr8(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
annawhite: ur type cant afford me na!
After almost 3 months u came back 2 answer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by annawhite(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
dagr8:
After almost 3 months u came back 2 answer cheesy cheesy cheesy
dnt let me set ur balls on fire
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by holidaydrew(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
omo them plenty oooo...thinking she was a virgin and doin everything just to please her but the day i finally did it, omo no blood ooo...benin lagos express road...cheatin on me all this while...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2013
angry
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by raphealolami(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2013
God dey

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Gabweezy(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2013
Hmmm?,mine was cunninlingus.mind d lady was my girl...and i got finger bruises on my back 4 my headache.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Gabweezy(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2013
ubong560: I've done many o. Bt let me just say 2. (1) Bak in d village, i refused 2 leave her afta series of threats from her father. Finally, her father attacked my body wit skin diseases wch almost destroyed my skin (although she showed me love 2). No. 2, i stole som1's phone 4 her cos her phone spoilt and she didn't av anoda 1. May God 4giv me pls!
wink
ubong560: I've done many o. Bt let me just say 2. (1) Bak in d village, i refused 2 leave her afta series of threats from her father. Finally, her father attacked my body wit skin diseases wch almost destroyed my skin (although she showed me love 2). No. 2, i stole som1's phone 4 her cos her phone spoilt and she didn't av anoda 1. May God 4giv me pls!
ogbeni! U dey vex o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.