Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (13310 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this brainwashed christian!

The catholic church makes a huge profit off the bulletins. You forget that the catholic church has its own printing presses.

The govt donations and tax free status of churches is another source of income from them.

The catholic church in rome is worth over $1 billion. dont be a fool
you are the fool here! What of OLEDEPO and other rogues who personally acquire their church money and put it in their private pockets? Who told you the catholic church is owned by one person unlike OLEDEPO who owns virtually every business organization under his church? Apart from government schools,Catholic Missionary schools are also very affordable and have quality teachers.how many people can afford schools built by Oledepo and his cohorts? You better sharrap if you don't know anything about the catholic church!!

3 Likes

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Wsdm: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
I respect this man as one of the greatest interreligious peace initiator and advocate in this country. He deserves any GOOD position on earth.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Peter262: THE WORLD OLDEST CULT HAS APPOINTED ANODA CARDINAL FROM NAIJA, ANTI CHRIST IS REALY AT WORK, THE POPE IS THE MESSENGER OF SATAN FROM HELL, AM A PURE PROTESTANT AGAINST ANTICHRIST CUZ CATHOLIC IS NOT A CHUTCH BUT A CULT. EMMANUEL MILINGO WHERE ARE YOU, READ UR BIBLE AD FORGET ABOUT THIS WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. TIME TO PRAY TO GOD. GO AD READ JERMIAHE33;3
Man, I have a hard time dealing with F00Ls like you. I'm willing to bet that you know nothing about the Catholic church, yet you come here to showcase the level of your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

The catholic church makes a huge profit off the bulletins. You forget that the catholic church has its own printing presses.

The govt donations and tax free status of churches is another source of income from them.

really? and your church is worth 100 naira? what is your damn point?

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03: I was a hardcore catholic.

cool
just what i needed to hear, now i have another question for, are you agnostic or an atheist.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by abdulkayus(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:

woow, dat is 9ice, a northerner has been appointed as a cardinal and he was sponsor for his educatn and other tins durin d premier of Ahmadu Bello, dat is y i always respect dis man( Sir Ahmadu Bello), he is an untribalised man and take every1 as his own irrespective of religion unlike d useless bigoted northern leaders we have now.

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Peter262: THE WORLD OLDEST CULT HAS APPOINTED ANODA CARDINAL FROM NAIJA, ANTI CHRIST IS REALY AT WORK, THE POPE IS THE MESSENGER OF SATAN FROM HELL, AM A PURE PROTESTANT AGAINST ANTICHRIST CUZ CATHOLIC IS NOT A CHUTCH BUT A CULT. EMMANUEL MILINGO WHERE ARE YOU, READ UR BIBLE AD FORGET ABOUT THIS WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. TIME TO PRAY TO GOD. GO AD READ JERMIAHE33;3
I laugh. If yu call the Catholic Church a cult, what proofs do you have? Or are you one of those few individuals who open that gap called a mouth to bad mouth thinxx they know nufin of. Whateva Church yu goto, yu still got yur roots from d Catholic Church. Yu jus hating cos dat has practically eaten yu up. Keep hating while the Church of God keeps growing!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by mallorca(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Glory be to God Almighty
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by ifysimple(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wow, GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D news ! Congrats ‎​Ɣ♥̸̨ΰя̲̅ Eminence
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by sandysprax(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wow! Congrats your Eminence.

Please brethren, Don't give these ignorant protestants on here credit to their lame and ignorant posts by replying them. Silence is one action that can never be misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Greatken007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pls who is the owner of nairaland?Pls can the person quickly create anoda trend for fools only.Why must pple always beef?When you beef men of God you are simply beefing God,Fools say in their heart their is no God.No wonder the number of madmen and women kept on increasing day after day,if u dont like them pls it is better u keep quite.Pple are perishing day after day because of lack of knowledge.He that has ear....
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Mary4life1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
I wont be suprised if logic boy becomes a pastor one day.if devil know that God wants to use you for something great,he would want to destroy that plan and make the person to hate God.but i tell you logic boy,any thing that my heavenly father has not planted in your life must be uprooted.you just cant escape the power of God in your life.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: you are the fool here! What of OLEDEPO and other rogues who personally acquire their church money and put it in their private pockets? Who told you the catholic church is owned by one person unlike OLEDEPO who owns virtually every business organization under his church? Apart from government schools,Catholic Missionary schools are also very affordable and have quality teachers.how many people can afford schools built by Oledepo and his cohorts? You better sharrap if you don't know anything about the catholic church!!

I was an ex-catholic and now an atheist. See how you foolish catholics think? When exposed you shout "look at Oyedepo". Both of your churches are frauds
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
the.game:
just what i needed to hear, now i have another question for, are you agnostic or an atheist.

Atheist
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella:

I am not a christian
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Mcdondayan: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Atheist
And so what? Are you the 1st atheist? Please you must not comment on every thread.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Winneygirl(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Money has always been the root of all evil. Dat's Y 4 some pple here, instead of seeing what God has done, they are busy looking at money which they dont own, which is a means 2 an end, and whch ultimately qualifies as Vanity...
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by luvinhubby(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Congratulations John Cardinal Onaiyekan, he deserves it having served the body of Christ in this nation so well as CAN president.

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Greatken007(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Today wil shall know between u and God who is stronger,The one Who is the God of all flesh nothing is too hard for him to do!!When you mum was in labour she was shouting Jesus! Jesus!!,and nw u have forgotten this same Jesus that brought u out safely,what a shame.Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by luvinhubby(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

I was an ex-catholic and now an atheist. See how you foolish catholics think? When exposed you shout "look at Oyedepo". Both of your churches are frauds
Takes a fraud to identify a fraud, ..hmnnn.... just wandering, fraudulent atheist, sounds interesting.

1 Like

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mcdondayan:
And so what? Are you the 1st atheist? Please you must not comment on every thread.

#atheist boss cool
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am not a christian
like, who gives a hoot We care??
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by dammy1985: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
IJO AGUDA... The Kabba man is respected by all and soundry
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by esn1(f): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Congrats 2 d Cardinal
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Aro Okigbo:
Black pope? Did you mean a black man who is a pope?
Anything black in catholic is not good eg Black Mass
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by iykak47: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Atheist
You don't believe in God, oya clap for yourself, is it the only reason you are having a swollen head? Catholic Church does not miss you.

Congratulation your Eminence.
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
KingMEXX: like, who gives a hoot We care??

You care enough to reply wink
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
iykak47: You don't believe in God, oya clap for yourself, is it the only reason you are having a swollen head? Catholic Church does not miss you.

Congratulation your Eminence.

cry cry cry cry

Why now?
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Josh316(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

your Moronic imbecility is awesome!! keep being such a brain-damaged animal...
you open the unfortunate cavity to spew trash against me? if you DON'T HAVE a superior argument or facts, why not resign to farting from your ar.se which by the way makes much more sense than opening the anatomical mistake you call a mouth(if you have any at all)
its such dumb infantile twats like you that make me pissed!
you have NO BRAINS and you wanna be relevant to society...PATHETIC BUFFOON!
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by nagoma(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
In 1962 when John Onaiyekan came out with the best West African School Certificate (WASC) result in the whole West Africa region, the then Premier of Northern Region Sir Ahmadu Bello ( Sardauna) Travelled to Aliade in Benue State to visit the Mount St. Michael Secondary School -a catholic school , to congratulate them and specifically to congratulate the brilliant student Onaiyekan .the Sardauna also promised him scholarship to study in any part of the world. He Ahmadu Bello ( Sardauna) was not disappointed when the young onaikan chose to study chritians theology with the aim of becoming a priest. The premier remained in touch with Onaikan 's progress ? The Sardauna if He was alive would surely celebrate with His Eminence John Cardinal Onaikan for reaching to the near peak of his chosen calling. And he would be proud, as he always was, of Northerners who achieved.That is when we had leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by umar745(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
. your foolishness is legendary
Re: Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
floriana: It is in useless and inconsequential matters like this that Nigeria comes tops. Am tempted to ask how this appointment contributes to solution to flooding and corruption in Nigeria. Mtchewwww!
And we still wonder why you wrote waec and neco 7 times.... SMH for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Does God Really Know The Future? / Driver Preaching On The Steering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.