Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18529 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Akposkool(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Nebuchadnezzar
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ITbomb(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2012
Pilate or Samson
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2012
mavinc4u:
Guy who do you address as a bastard?just curious

Jesus christ, the nazarene.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ORAFA(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2012
Jesus, Enoch or Elijah.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2012
Mary- Mother of Jesus
Out of all the women in the world, God chose her for His Great purpose. she must have really been found verry holy and righteous in the sight of God.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:
I think you should wish to be like the Pharisees and Saducees judging and condemning. You think God chose her cos she was a virgin?was she the only virgin?..God says he would have mercy on who he would have mercy on, He is unpredictable,He chose to have mercy on her and for that she was called FAVORED. By the way, are you still a virgin?
Not judging, but we all know that she wouldnt have been considered at all if she wasnt a virgin.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by august7: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2012
me to elijah
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by joshuaidibia(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2012
FUNNY NONE OF Y'AL WANA B JESUS
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by seyijames3(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
elisha..............d man with double portion
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by PastorAIO: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Akposkool: Nebuchadnezzar

Then I kick your ass, cos Cyrus kicked Nebuchadnezzar's ass. figuratively speaking, cos Persia conquered Babylon. And I did it without shedding blood cos I was ordained by God. I am his Beloved Messiah.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
joshua idibia: FUNNY NONE OF Y'AL WANA B JESUS

BECAUSE JESUS IS GOD!!

Philippians 2:6

Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

In God's own form existed he, and shared with God equality, deemed nothing needed grasping.

He who, while he was in the form of God, did not esteem this as a prize, that he was the equal of God,

Different version for your understanding..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Akposkool(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Then I kick your ass, cos Cyrus kicked Nebuchadnezzar's ass. figuratively speaking, cos Persia conquered Babylon. And I did it without shedding blood cos I was ordained by God. I am his Beloved Messiah.
i wil conquer ur ass wit my army
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Ninilowo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
ELIJAH cos me I no wan die.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by PastorAIO: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Akposkool: i wil conquer ur ass wit my army

you cannot change history. Cyrus the Great has already conquered Babylon. Besides Nebukad was mad for many years eating grass like cattle.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by PastorAIO: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
There is simply no denying that I am the greatest man that has ever lived. Atheists historians agree, Jewish writers of scripture agree, Even all the people I conquered agree. Most of them welcomed me without my having to shed blood.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by jackydon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
SOLOMON
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
I lld like to be like Enoch. But honestly, I dey beef Delilah. She just messed up Samson. I won't mind been Samson so as to get back on her... Just a joke
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by nsikakudom: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
queen Esther....she was brave,beautiful...n she had wisdom
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
METHUSOLOMONCHRISTUS

grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by uzoexcel(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
i think the best answer is King SOLOMON....y'all know why....
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
I think I should like to be Joseph. I love the trappings of wealth & power.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ecoleco: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
I love David.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Capnd143(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmm! Two tins on my mind! [1] JOSEPH-the boyo bin get wealth,power,dream interpreting and unto say potipha's wife stuff na!
[2] King solomon_ mehn. . . The guyo get 1000 stuffo's na +wisdom(with his wisdom ehh! I don better pass google,yahoo,bing,and wikipedia brain combined) +wealth+power
last to comment? AbiHmmm! Two tins on my mind! [1] JOSEPH-the boyo bin get wealth,power,dream interpreting and unto say potipha's wife stuff na!
[2] King solomon_ mehn. . . The guyo get 1000 stuffo's na +wisdom(with his wisdom ehh! I don better pass google,yahoo,bing,and wikipedia brain combined) +wealth+power
last to comment? Abi
Hmmm! Two tins on my mind! [1] JOSEPH-the boyo bin get wealth,power,dream interpreting and unto say potipha's wife stuff na!
last to comment? Abi
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by odoguigbo: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Man, life sweet when you live longer. I would love to live like Methuselah.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ektbear: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

I pity your wish, I think you should ask Lucifer for the genesis of his problems.

Well, he lead a rebellion in order to achieve his goal.

The OP does not say that you have to travel back in time and kill whoever's spot you desire to take...
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by samwheel(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
well, i will like to be like prophet ELISHA because he had double portion of powers and the bible said that his dead bones brought a dead man back to life.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by sugar001(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Being Joseph wont be a bad idea......
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tomakint: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2012
I really loved to be Enoch, he lived a fulfilled life that pleases God, so pleasing that GOD took him away from a sinful world (Gen5:22-24) and even gave him word of prophecy (Jude 14)!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by san001: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2012
sunky644:
The DaVinci code must ve taught you that, to answer the question of the person that asked where you got that from.

Yes u r right abt that. One must really seek 4 wisdom in this life, otherwise this asshole illuminati demons with easilly manipulate one.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mrnononsense: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
i wil want 2 b like john d baptist,have u forgoten dat jesus said he his d greatest?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Mckybarf(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
222Martins: What if God decides to give you a chance to live in the biblical times of old? Who would you choose to be and tell us why?
For me, i would love to be King Solomon........Money, Power, Women, Respect, Wisdom. But i don't want to end up like him oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i would love to be Moses because of how he related to God. He knew God like he knew his wife and saw Him physically: spoke with him one-on-one like with and friend. Cant imagine how that will feel like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.