Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18525 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by eyzeberg: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
Julius Ceasar

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mejai(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
As for me, Nimrod or Jonah go make sense. Strong head men.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC wants to pull a kim kardashian on jesus.
I'll be solomon

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: not only will I sit on his lap I will ask him to be my boyfriend tongue

4real, No wonder Jesus did not come in our generation, people would have just destroyed the whole salvation plan

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by PastorAIO: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Cyrus The Great. Messiah, ruler of the known world, greatest monarch to ever rule over any people in the entirety of human history. All round Correct guy.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by AnselmA(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
[b][/b]ma big bros. J
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by yuzedo: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Solo-baba!!!! cheesy

.... Cos that nigga fu(ck)ed BI(T)CHES!!!!!!!! grin wink tongue cool
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Menendez: King Solomon.....

With the kind of ladies around now, you won't last up to a month

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by legendsilver(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
king solomon,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
cogsej06: Elijah.....n.......David. I really love dem. If I can b like Jesus too I wouldnt mind 'cos I cherish him alot even in my sinful ways. I love U Lord....4giv me.

Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more "lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by gentleoyink: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk: MOSES
Will use my STICK to swallow the entire nairaland members except for my over 70 followers and Sexkillz.

JESUS
Turn sexkillz from a human to a frog, and kick him into an endless swamp.

Where sexkillz? Acidtalk just damaged your career. Lol

I advice you to die.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
David

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

4real, No wonder Jesus did not come in our generation, people would have just destroyed the whole salvation plan
really
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Trendytessy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
i wud love to be Mary,mother of christ.. Coz i wud hav d honour of giving birth to d saviour.
No be small post be dat o
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
gbadexy: I would love to be Abraham.
We are celebrating his total submission to the will of God today(muslim).
It is ironic that God refused abraham's only begotten son and provided ram that he wanted hence wards that now sacrificed His only begotten son(according to christians).
He replaced sacred human blood with ram and wants ram to be used henceforth but He suddenly changed His preference and promise of tough things for sinners into gentle loving God that would automatically erase all sins by simply accepting that jesus is God's son and their saviour.

You do posses Abrahamic qualities, nice one
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Coldfeet(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
JONAH!!! Cos I would really like to see what it looks like being in the belly of a fish. Aside that it will most probably be Prophet Elijah, his anointing is just too much.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm torn between Solomon and Elijah. The former had it all here on earth - stupendous wealth, immeasurable wisdom, and a glorious harem filled with premium women in their thousands. What more can a man ask for?

On the other hand, it would have been great to be Elijah ONLY at the moment of his ascension into heaven. The rest of us have to experience the indignity of death in order to go to heaven (or Hell, for most of you), but this fortunate 'bros' Elijah avoided all that wahala and rode majestically into heaven whilst still fully alive, ferried comfortably by a chariot with fiery horses. Wetin pass that one?

Well, let's just say I'd rather be King Solomon for the most part, except when death beckons. . .during which I would transform to Elijah and ride a majestic chariot all the way into the heavens.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Shankboye(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Judas is mango grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Trendytessy: i wud love to be Mary,mother of christ.. Coz i wud hav d honour of giving birth to d saviour.
No be small post be dat o
Seconded.

Most if not all the women spoken about in the bible suffered one way or the other.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 222Martins(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

I like this: THE ALMIGHTY GOD, be careful what you wish for.

Back then in skul a guy played GOD in a drama, and after, he slept for 3days without waking up. The next year when the 24elders drama was to be played again, the seat of GOD was left empty lol
That's the more reason why God is to be feared. A merciful God; yet a consuming fire. I wonder what that boy went through in those three days of temporary death.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
One character I wouldn't want to be is Mary. I can't imagine watching my son being tortured and killed like a common criminal. It'll break my heart.

On the other hand, I'd like to be Esther. Who wouldn't?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Blueboy0402: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nobody wants to be Jezebel, Goliath why? grin grin grin
@OP I'll like to be Joseph because he rose from prison to become president.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mr UmaRu: I will be Jacob. I want to guy some guys

And wait 14years to marry your true love. Laban jobbed you for good 21years before you became wise, sharp dude

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 222Martins(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Cori_corde: One character I wouldn't want to be is Mary. I can't imagine watching my son being tortured and killed like a common criminal. It'll break my heart.

On the other hand, I'd like to be Esther. Who wouldn't?
Yea, just like the Aluu4, imagine what their mothers went through while watching the video of their sons being tortured and burnt. But Mary watched it real life and was there till the end. She's really strong hearted.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

I like this: THE ALMIGHTY GOD, be careful what you wish for.

Back then in skul a guy played GOD in a drama, and after, he slept for 3days without waking up. The next year when the 24elders drama was to be played again, the seat of GOD was left empty lol

I am serious, given a chance, I will be GOD, and I will do better, cos I will create alternative habitable planets. I will also like to watch all humans run round my 'Eat' 'Do not Eat' mantra. Will it not be fun to play poker with the minds of mortal men ?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by SoloKoree(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
David.....
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by yusufu16: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=19pt]I SHA WOULD LIKE TO BE SAMSON dont there me oh[/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
wah abt elijah...?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by slimyem: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
So many long throat men on this thread...
See as all of them wan be David and Solomon...nobody wan be Jabez or Job...
Efribody like better thing..
I for like be "Deborah" or "Esther" sha..you know the why...
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would be Mechizedek prince of Salem, and secretly collect Tithe from the 1million Niaralanders lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Psaalmuel(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Adam
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by slimyem: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
...nairalanders living their fantasies on this thread....
Haha!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.