Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18524 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2012
saintvc:

no lap dance. No seductin .
i'll try
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: its possible na, brother jesus doesn't have your kind of heart. smiley meanwhile bro serialconnection repent! Lol

Hahahaha na you wey want sit for Jesus lap go repent o grin I never see where any woman attempt such in the Bible grin or you fit come make I lap you grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2012
@serial didn't you read dt mary sat at his feet, his feet is her choice...if i should swap place with mary, his lap will be my choice.
Lol @ you wanting to lap me, souls r perishing and here you are wanting to lap a woman...lawd haf mercy on ya cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2012
^^^ Oh okay, thank God you know it's a temptation for me to lap you grin grin grin same goes for wanting Jesus to lap you, because he was a man when he was on earth that was why Satan was able to tempt him... See as you read meaning for my statement (Tryna lap you grin)

Btw, feet ain't bad but for a grown up woman wanting a man to lap her; it's a huge temptation to the man doing the lapping grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Oh okay, thank God you know it's a temptation for me to lap you grin grin grin same goes for wanting Jesus to lap you, because he was a man when he was on earth that was why Satan was able to tempt him... See as you read meaning for my statement (Tryna lap you grin)

Btw, feet ain't bad but for a grown up woman wanting a man to lap her; it's temptation a huge to the man doing the lapping grin grin
WHEN SHE MAKES THAT REQUEST FOR JESUS TO LAP HER, THIS WILL BE JESUS RESPONSE 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: WHEN SHE MAKES THAT REQUEST FOR JESUS TO LAP HER, THIS WILL BE JESUS RESPONSE 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' grin grin

Yeah brah, you can say that again! She has forgetten that Jesus was a man when he was on earth grin that was why he was tempted but overcame and was also able to die!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink:

Yeah brah, you can say that again! She has forgetten that Jesus was a man when he was on earth grin that was why he was tempted but overcame and was also able to die!
EXACTLY. SHE WAN TO MOLEST OUR LORD shocked grin ATMC WATCH YASEF OOOOOOO. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLY. SHE WAN TO MOLEST OUR LORD shocked grin ATMC WATCH YASEF OOOOOOO. grin

grin grin grin Now that got me rolling on the floor laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: WHEN SHE MAKES THAT REQUEST FOR JESUS TO LAP HER, THIS WILL BE JESUS RESPONSE 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' grin grin
you 're wrong sweet...he'll beckon on me to sit on his lap and then draw my head close to his shoulder and as i place my head on his shoulder, he'll run his hand up and down my back as he asks me gently, have you eaten? I'll mutter 'no, but i'm not hungry' he'll ask me y? I'll tell him i loose appetite when i'm with you. He'll smile and run his hands through my hair and at dt point, martha will come and say...'master, tell mary to come help me in d kitchen' and jesus will reply...lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Oh okay, thank God you know it's a temptation for me to lap you grin grin grin same goes for wanting Jesus to lap you, because he was a man when he was on earth that was why Satan was able to tempt him... See as you read meaning for my statement (Tryna lap you grin)

Btw, feet ain't bad but for a grown up woman wanting a man to lap her; it's a huge temptation to the man doing the lapping grin grin
its jesus we r talking about here! He has a renewed mind you know cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: you 're wrong sweet...he'll beckon on me to sit on his lap and then draw my head close to his shoulder and as i place my head on his shoulder, he'll run his hand up and down my back as he asks me gently, have you eaten? I'll mutter 'no, but i'm not hungry' he'll ask me y? I'll tell him i loose appetite when i'm with you. He'll smile and run his hands through my hair and at dt point, martha will come and say...'master, tell mary to come help me in d kitchen' and jesus will reply...lol
shocked grin SOUNDS LIKE A MILLS AND BOON STORYLINE grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLY. SHE WAN TO MOLEST OUR LORD shocked grin ATMC WATCH YASEF OOOOOOO. grin
lol, i tell you, brother renew your mind o
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: shocked grin SOUNDS LIKE A MILLS AND BOON STORYLINE grin
what is mills and boon
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: you 're wrong sweet...he'll beckon on me to sit on his lap and then draw my head close to his shoulder and as i place my head on his shoulder, he'll run his hand up and down my back as he asks me gently, have you eaten? I'll mutter 'no, but i'm not hungry' he'll ask me y? I'll tell him i loose appetite when i'm with you. He'll smile and run his hands through my hair and at dt point, martha will come and say...'master, tell mary to come help me in d kitchen' and jesus will reply...lol

If women like you dey Jesus time, you for make am marry by force grin grin see strong temptation o~!

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: what is mills and boon

Romance story ni grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: lol, i tell you, brother renew your mind o
MY MIND BEEN RENEWED. HOW BOUT YOURS MRS I WANT TO SIT ON JESUS LAP grin
ATMC: what is mills and boon
ONLY ONE OF THE MOST UBIQUITOUS ROMANTIC NOVELS EVER CREATED LOLZ

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink:

If women like you dey Jesus time, you for make am marry by force grin grin see strong temptation o~!
grin grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink:

Romance story ni grin
ok. I just like jesus...when i's much younger i used to think i 'll marry jesus lol. I just like him seriously so if i's to live in bible times i definitely will be mary
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2012
smiley
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: MY MIND BEEN RENEWED. HOW BOUT YOURS MRS I WANT TO SIT ON JESUS LAP grin ONLY ONE OF THE MOST UBIQUITOUS ROMANTIC NOVELS EVER CREATED LOLZ
if your mind is truly renewed, u'll think like jesus . Anyways i like jesus so much maybe dt's y my mind is d way it is, i wonder what he's doing now dt i'm typing this. Just thinking out loud maybe i was mary in my former world, dt'll account for this feeling lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: ok. I just like jesus...when i's much younger i used to think i 'll marry jesus lol. I just like him seriously so if i's to live in bible times i definitely will be mary
NOW THE TRUTH COMES IN grin grin WHEN JESUS RETURNS WE SHALL HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER OUT ON YOU lol

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: if your mind is truly renewed, u'll think like jesus . Anyways i like jesus so much maybe dt's y my mind is d way it is, i wonder what he's doing now dt i'm typing this. Just thinking out loud maybe i was mary in my former world, dt'll account for this feeling lol
thats a good question. he is probably sharpening his sword that he will use on satans neck.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2012
italo:

This thread is sure cracking me up.

For me, I'd like to be Peter or Mary.

To have Jesus trust you so much that he left his Church in your care must be really special...

...But to carry God -who created heaven and earth - in your womb?

That's absolutely unimaginable!
only to watch him beaten up and die? I'll pass
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2012
*cough Cough* If i be Martha na hot water i go pour ur body.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
only to watch him beaten up and die? I'll pass
grin grin i see your angle. maybe you will like to see when he was born as opposed to the death. maybe you will like to be one of the three wise men ? lolz
uj_sizzle:
grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
before my jesus? No na, u no fit, God dey! wink
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: NOW THE TRUTH COMES IN grin grin WHEN JESUS RETURNS WE SHALL HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER OUT ON YOU lol

Now ATM cash don talk true grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: thats a good question. he is probably sharpening his sword that he will use on satans neck.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: NOW THE TRUTH COMES IN grin grin WHEN JESUS RETURNS WE SHALL HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER OUT ON YOU lol
lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: before my jesus? No na, u no fit, God dey! wink
how u go dey lomance the guy i dey try win him heart with my delicious bitterleaf soup n fufu?
Oya u go stop to rub hin head n belle grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
how u go dey lomance the guy i dey try win him heart with my delicious bitterleaf soup n fufu?
Oya u go stop to rub hin head n belle grin
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by engrtee(f): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

na ur type de seduce pastor for church. Naw u wan promote urself to temp Jesus.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.