Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18526 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Walphem(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2012
i will be Abraham: The father of all nations. with me a new generation will be born and a new world will be formed. surely a non-sinful, and not corrupt generation
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tayejay(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2012
Joseph. Even in dis present time, I pray always and strive 4 Joseph anointing upon my life
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by femmy2010(m): 3:39am On Oct 27, 2012
Certainly Joseph "the dreamer".lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Burger01(m): 3:50am On Oct 27, 2012
King Solomon...
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ibedun: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2012
Judaz!!!

I would help to nail that bastard on the cross
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Angel778(f): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2012
I wil like to be Mary the Mother of Jesus. Oosh! Dat wld ve bn a wonderful opportunity.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Angel778(f): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2012
ibedun: Judaz!!!

May God have mercy on ur sorry soul that has been sold to the devil.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:24am On Oct 27, 2012
Na Samson o! I go dey go market go carry anytin wey i want without confrontations and no gal go fit say 'no' to me.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by sunky644(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2012
Cornelius is who I would love to be, just doing things your own way and how best you think it should be done thereby affecting people's life positively and then get noticed by God.
Acts of the Apostles 10: 1 - 48.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by vicholas(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2012
Samuel
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2012
King Solomon chei! I will have 1000 women at my disposal grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by sunky644(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2012
san001: Martha sitting on Jesus Christ isn't strange because I learnt they actually had affection 4 each other. I stand corrected
The DaVinci code must ve taught you that, to answer the question of the person that asked where you got that from.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mylesJ: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2012
None other bt Solomon ,na d guy enjoy pass
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Amazondepth(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2012
Oh yea,I wld luv to b dat one man,a thief though crucified alonside christ,condemned though in sin by man but lifted by His grace @ dat most crucial point in time!of whom it was spoken,'Today sayeth d Lord,u shall b with me in Paradise'.but I no b thief o!

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ektbear: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2012
I would choose to be baba God if I could cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2012
I will difinitely want to be like DAVID. That my blessings will not be given to someone else even when am not round. Also, I will love God to call me A Man After His Own Heart as He did to DAVID.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2012
So many Davids & Solomons on this thread - Una too like women grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by candy82(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2012
Mine: Joseph of our tym .......a man of many colors
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by size38: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2012
All these ladies, no one wan become Jazebel?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Superuser(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2012
Enoch, Elijah or John the beloved.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by honeric01(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2012
babseg:

So u can be rubbished and be killed by a small boy

No, so that i can put fear and respect in the heart of a whole nation. who no go die before? nobi small boy kill Goliath, na God by himself kill am through David.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Anniesalis(f): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2012
I wud luv to be Elijah so that wen its time for me to die I'll jst disappear to heaven. I fear to enter grave walahi

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by cogsej06(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2012
sadeiyare:

Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more "lol

By who?..... U? Hmmmmm I doubt the authenticity Bro....na only God fit 4giv me o!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by hooged: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2012
I will like to be like one of jesus christ apostle' or young timoth' they preach the gospel of jesus christ almost to all inhabitant of earth then .......
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ihebrooke(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2012
Moses- The man who communed with God as a friend to a friend

Nataniel- The Israelite in whom there is no guile.

Elijah - Who prayed and rain was withheld for 3 and half years.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2012
ekt_bear: I would choose to be baba God if I could cheesy

I pity your wish, I think you should ask Lucifer for the genesis of his problems.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Chuks16(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2012
I will be paul/Elijha,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Chuks16(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2012
Angel_777: I wil like to be Mary the Mother of Jesus. Oosh! Dat wld ve bn a wonderful opportunity.
didnt u read in the bible that mary was a virgin thats why God favourd him, Are you a virgin if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2012
Chuks16: didnt u read in the bible that mary was a virgin thats why God favourd him, Are you a virgin if i may ask?
I think you should wish to be like the Pharisees and Saducees judging and condemning. You think God chose her cos she was a virgin?was she the only virgin?..God says he would have mercy on who he would have mercy on, He is unpredictable,He chose to have mercy on her and for that she was called FAVORED. By the way, are you still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mavinc4u(f): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2012
ibedun: Judaz!!!

Guy who do you address as a bastard?just curious
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by honeric01(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:
I think you should wish to be like the Pharisees and Saducees judging and condemning. [b]You think God chose her cos she was a virgin?[/b]was she the only virgin?..God says he would have mercy on who he would have mercy on, He is unpredictable,He chose to have mercy on her and for that she was called FAVORED. By the way, are you still a virgin?

But the FIRST CRITERIA was that she was a VIRGIN. that wouldn't have been overlooked.

She or any woman would have been useless if she wasn't a virgin in the first place.

What made Jesus's birth special if not for the virginity of Mary? who would have believed no one slept with Mary if she wasn't a virgin in the first place?

I ain't judging o, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.