Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18527 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by fennels007(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would love to live & be like DANIEL, he prayed at least 3 times a day, and 2day i am strugling to pray once in a week. Too bad for me!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by spartanian(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
king Solomon
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
The only plus side to being Mary mother of Jesus in my opinion is having millions of Catholics after over a thousand years gracing their homes, building a chapel, and basically crying upon my statue.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by slimyem: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nobody wan be a Pharisee...when in truth most Christians are like that...
Nobody wan be Eli or any of his sons?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by MadCow1: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
I must be either King Solo or ehn papa King Davidoo..

These men are the patron saints of Man-whores..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tintingz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: he wont tell me to get behind him cos my mind is not twisted...he sees it and knows dt nothing is attached to my sitting on his lap, its just what it is, SITTING ON D LAP OF ONE WHO LOVES ME
Lol cheesy you wanna spoil catholic business cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by iykeboyy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will not want to be David who indirectly killed a man so as to take over his wife,i will not like to be like solomon who after God gave him wisdon choose to marry 700 wives and 300 femine friends, i will not like to be peter who denied Jesus two times, i will not like to be elisha who after power was transfered to him took his own anointing to grave,but i will prefer to be paul. Paul was the only man in the bible that ran his race to the last, that y he said, i have fought a good fight of faith,he even came to a point were he said '' for me to live is christ and to die is gain''
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chucky234(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Jona, hmmm so I can go on a cruise in the deep blue sea without paying a fortune for ship-cruise,but this time not in fish's belly but on its back sitting on the hard fins.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Psaalmuel: Adam

So many pple want to beat up Adam for allowing himself eat the forbidden fruit and putting us in this mess ; are you sure you want to be him ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tintingz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
I wanna be like Moses so I can path Nairaland and give my own commandments cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2012
Josphine4good: yes I will marry u for one condition

What condition?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

5 ke? O lenu

No worry. we go send all of them go village.
Na only me and you go dey city
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2012
I wud luv to be a pharaoh...to enable me enslave all the Israelites in NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by gaquilani: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2012
wiegraf: This is actually a good question, it highlights one core issue many people who don't share your faith would have with it (this applies to a lot of religions). The desire to return to the past and hamper progress because you've somehow been brainwashed into think that period was a better one. Incredibly, many even thinking it was more enlightened. If you can't see what I'm saying, think of muslims and their desire to have sharia, drafted 1400 years ago when slavery and various other abominations were the norm, in today's world.

Throw out all your rights, your technology, modern medicine, etc. Dream up a world that existed 2000 years ago that is better than the current one if you want. Just don't expect others trying to aid humanity positively and objectively, by like say establishing human rights or medical research etc, to indulge you.

Guy if you don't want to contribute,just keep quite

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by swift25(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2012
As for me i love 2 b paul, who despite been stoned and was left for dead, got up and continued preaching the gospel, so deep was his revelation of christ and yet he merely scratched d surface.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by swift25(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2012
As for me i love 2 b paul, who despite been stoned and was left for dead, got up and continued preaching the gospel, so deep was his revelation of christ and yet he merely scratched d surface. Also a doctor of law who wrote 2/3s of the new testament.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by dnawah(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2012
Lazarus the poor(he made it to heaven)
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tallestbishop: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2012
I WILL LIKE TO BE Abraham THE FATHER OF FAITH IF I GIVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY I WILL LIKE LUKE TO BE MY FATHER ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN IN THE BIBLE
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by yohannazack(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2012
Prophet elisha of cus. The reason is to fight injustice, and even when im dead, miracle continues. Remember king Ahab, 9ebot and Jezzebel, the prophets of baal?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Beync(f): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2012
Esther, I like her modesty.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by beanos(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2012
JABEZ....we all knew about him. 1 Chronicles 4:10.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by tintingz(m): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2012
Truckpusher: I wud luv to be a pharaoh...to enable me enslave all the Israelites in NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and am gonna free them like Moses and impose commandments on them cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2012
I would like to be Pontius Pilate!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by malexito(m): 12:49am On Oct 27, 2012
italo:

This thread is sure cracking me up.

For me, I'd like to be Peter or Mary.

To have Jesus trust you so much that he left his Church in your care must be really special...

...But to carry God -who created heaven and earth - in your womb?

That's absolutely unimaginable!
carry God or Jesus christ ? Or is Jesus God?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by san001: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2012
Martha sitting on Jesus Christ isn't strange because I learnt they actually had affection 4 each other. I stand corrected
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by dabrake(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2012
So nobody wanna be like Job? :-(:-(

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by malexito(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2012
san001: Martha sitting on Jesus Christ isn't strange because I learnt they actually had affection 4 each other. I stand corrected
who taught u dat?. Jesus loved mary martha n thier brother lazarus equally.commending martha 4 being spiritually conscious doesn't mean he loved her more dan mary.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2012
Me, hmmmm, i go like be Samson O! The Strongest Man in the world!! I go like enter Aso Rock & beat d Living daylight out of some pot-bellied politicians, thank God nothin wey 1000soldiers self even fit do me. I go too beat dem die for all dem Bleep ups. . . . (but i wont like to end up like him sha!!!)
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by coolzeal(m): 1:16am On Oct 27, 2012
None because they are all fictitious characters. I only believe in God almighty.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by pamforever(f): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2012
Mary nne Jesus biko..... grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Na Jesus una dey use crack joke bah? Jesus don suffer for una hand.Tomorrow una go go church go pray make im bless you. Even muslims can never crack jokes with mohammed.smh!
babes, if you experience d playful side of God, fear and pretence will flee from you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by san001: 2:19am On Oct 27, 2012
malexito: who taught u dat?. Jesus loved mary martha n thier brother lazarus equally.commending martha 4 being spiritually conscious doesn't mean he loved her more dan mary.

Thanks for the correction. I guess the info I had was eventually a rumour then. Jesus rules!
As for who I love to emulate, Moses..being a able to lead my people out of distress and helping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.