Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18532 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would have preferred to be God! So I can play everyone like a game of chess.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
MOSES
Will use my STICK to swallow the entire nairaland members except for my over 70 followers and Sexkillz.

JESUS
Turn sexkillz from a human to a frog, and kick him into an endless swamp.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by wissezy: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: Solomon
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by toshmann(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
i'll be solomon cheesy

300 wives, 700 concubines . . cheesy

what more can i ask for? cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Na Jesus una dey use crack joke bah? Jesus don suffer for una hand.Tomorrow una go go church go pray make im bless you. Even muslims can never crack jokes with mohammed.smh!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by busayobrig: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Angel Gabriel
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by gulfer: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Moses, to bring the laws to all from the mountain.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ayandee: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joseph of Arimathea. Very rich man who provided the land for Christ's burial.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
toshmann: i'll be solomon cheesy

300 wives, 700 concubines . . cheesy

what more can i ask for? cheesy

k2039: DAVID

Immunity clause

[size=18pt]YOU TWO MUST BE LADY'S MEN.[/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
ayandee: Joseph of Arimathea. Very rich man who provided the land for Christ's burial.

was he richer than king solomon?

i will want to be bros solo with se veral punnies
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
berem: Na Jesus una dey use crack joke bah? Jesus don suffer for una hand.Tomorrow una go go church go pray make im bless you. Even muslims can never crack jokes with mohammed.smh!

If them include Traditional gods too i for like be Sango so i can STRIKE YOUR MOUTH
You bloody hypocrite.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

If them include Traditional gods too i for like be Sango so i can STRIKE YOUR MOUTH
You bloody hypocrite.
hhahaahaha
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by godstino(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
I WUD AV BEEN DAVID SO I CAN BE SUM1 AFTER GOD'S OWN HRT
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by kingblosky: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would love to be JUDAS . He sold Jesus below value . Do you know how much Jesus is really worth ?.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by kacheezy: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'd like to be David so I can steal beautiful women kill their husbands, kill Philistines remove their fore skins and use it as dowry to acquire more wives.Despite all these I remain god's favorite and the ancestor of his son Jesus Christ.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by cosmatika(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joseph or Daniel
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Dozieson(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
elijah the prophet!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by warrikid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Adam-the ist dude to doke punny.must be extra special.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
janykute: I would like to be Moses.

[size=18pt]NEVER TO REACH THE PROMISED LAND?[/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ba7man(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Elijah!!!...just to see the priceless look on the faces of haters when i get swept off in the "Chariot of fire" screamin...."So long suckers!!!" First class seat to heaven.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'd like to be Ruth.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by jude33084(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Adam tongue

Runing arround the fields unclad with eve grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
warrikid: Adam-the ist dude to doke punny.must be extra special.

[size=18pt] WOULD YOU PAY AS MUCH AS THE JAPANESE GUY WHO BOUGHT THE BRAZILIAN GIRL'S VERG1N1TY?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=30pt] ... [/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by atuagbo: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Elijah the man that call down fire.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by offshoreking: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Elijah, so that will have power to command and control all the evil spirit in Asa rock and also will be able to cut off the head of all the fake pastors.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mallorca(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Job,the reason is best known to me
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
King SoloMon of cox..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by vichofu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: what's wrong with sitting on his lap, afterall judas gave him a peck and who frowned upon dt?
at dat tym , i guess there is nothing like been gay....i no sure say him go try am again
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by solomon111(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
ba7man: Elijah!!!...just to see the priceless look on the faces of haters when i get swept off in the "Chariot of fire" screamin...."So long suckers!!!" First class seat to heaven.
Now,this is funny.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Ichala(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
DAVID; wisdom, mercy, power, strenght, victory, money, boldness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.