Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (13404 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2012
REALITY101:

You and sexkills hangout at the beach? Bro is there something you ain't telling us here?
we were not gonna hang out at a beach. We wanted to just chill out and when we decided to bring other people into it, the beach came up. And why have you not been on the new NBA thread? Check my profile some dudes been talking poo about Lakers
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: There is no way I can make this! The timing sucks big time! Nothing would have made me happier than drowning Mynd!
Yeah right...your location says Yenegoa, so how were even you planning on going to the beach party?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Beync(f): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2012
I've been hearing this kind story for several yrs non have come to reality

If the party were to be here on NL fine, all will be present.

1 Like

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

Lol I was getting ready to say congratulations!.. I'll save it for when you actually do. kiss

Awwwwwww *hugs* thank you babe.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2012
Beync: I've been hearing this kind story for several yrs non have come to reality

If the party were to be here on NL fine, all will be present.
This one is happening. Believe me
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
we were not gonna hang out at a beach. We wanted to just chill out and when we decided to bring other people into it, the beach came up. And why have you not been on the new NBA thread? Check my profile some dudes been talking poo about Lakers

Busy screening James Harden's goatee before he brings in C4 to TX via his #all beard no sense. . M'fuca got traded to Rockets.

@em haters talking shit about LAL, one word for them *screw y'all*
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2012
ItsModella:
Yeah right...your location says Yenegoa, so how were even you planning on going to the beach party?

I would have been there, just that the timing sucks for me. Still dealing with the flood issue and all that, as you know yenagoa was badly hit.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Beync(f): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
This one is happening. Believe me

let's see
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I would have been there, just that the timing sucks for me. Still dealing with the flood issue and all that, as you know yenagoa was badly hit.

Sorry bout the flood! Hope y'all recover from it soon.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2012
REALITY101:

Sorry bout the flood! Hope y'all recover from it soon.

Thank you dear, we will, definitely.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

yeah, sorry about that.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by r231(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Which state is that
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: Mynd
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by MrsChima(f): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Wade in the water children...waaaade in the water chillldren. kiss
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2012
r231:

Which state is that
Bayelsa state.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2012
ItsModella:
yeah, sorry about that.

Thanks. I'm good.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by r231(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Bayelsa state.

Oh ok...about to do a project which involves helping the flood victims in 3 states that's why I am asking

If you don't mind, I might contact you if you are going to be available

Send your email address to nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Wade in the water children...waaaade in the water chillldren. kiss

Thanks boo, but the kiss would have done me a lot good if it came from a guy. Anyway, what the heck kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2012
r231:

Oh ok...about to do a project which involves helping the flood victims in 3 states that's why I am asking

If you don't mind, I might contact you if you are going to be available

Send your email address to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Ok, thank you.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2012
@op. When is d date?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2012
xynerise: @op. When is d date?
Contact killz
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Contact killz
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Contact killz
ok. But only if I will come with a revolver undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Contact killz
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
xynerise:
ok. But only if I will come with a revolver undecided
You are free dude. We will be needing some law enforcement there that day anyway
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Am in,will love to see the faces behind some handles,ie:sexkills,idowuogbo,190,mrs chima,its modella,mynd44,jarus,sanbi,berem,etc
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yomieluv: Am in,will love to see the faces behind some handles,ie:sexkills,idowuogbo,190,mrs chima,its modella,mynd44,jarus,sanbi,berem,etc
Send a PM to killz
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Bayelsa state.
awww.. baby mi! are u ok?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yomieluv: Am in,will love to see the faces behind some handles,ie:sexkills,idowuogbo,190,mrs chima,its modella,mynd44,jarus,sanbi,berem,etc
emmm.. am sorry i dont want to mingle with u d "IT". angry angry angry
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
emmm.. am sorry i dont want to mingle with u d "IT". angry angry angry
actually i want to see you,to chain uy a55 permantently,to save NL the danger of a wild bitchh. Ode.
U should consider my meeting you a priviledge.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yomieluv: actually i want to see you,to chain uy a55 permantently,to save NL the danger of a wild bitchh. Ode.
U should consider my meeting you a priviledge.
eeem.. really? pri wot? i'll rada take my azz to d zoo to see well behaved animals. THANK YOU!!!!!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Wislet(f): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
CrazyMan: Hmmm...a nairaland get together party...if my memory is correct, this should be like the 17th topic I've come across since I joined Nairaland.

Unfortunately all the topics achieved nothing...just regular jisting, till people eventually get tired of making comments, then gradually, the thread would fade. Let's hope this one achieve its aim.

Btw...why is the venue lagos, why not in the East...must everything be held in Lagos? undecided

This is not fair o...we must protest the venue... undecided
crazyman...re u in the East?
No mind them.
Let the Eastern dwellers have their own get-together wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.