Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (13353 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
sauer: I honestly cant believe this. Whoever made this guy a mod?
That would be Seun and Muki
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
mynd dont hold me back cos im drownin kills dat day to regain my modertor-ship undecided
I am a spectator dude
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
sauer: I honestly cant believe this. Whoever made this guy a mod? And these are the types who would complain incessantly about a stifling government. Smh!

thats why its my plan to kill him that day cool
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

thats why its my plan to kill him that day cool
you have my blessing tongue tongue
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by chronique(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
cool.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmm...a nairaland get together party...if my memory is correct, this should be like the 17th topic I've come across since I joined Nairaland.

Unfortunately all the topics achieved nothing...just regular jisting, till people eventually get tired of making comments, then gradually, the thread would fade. Let's hope this one achieve its aim.

Btw...why is the venue lagos, why not in the East...must everything be held in Lagos? undecided

This is not fair o...we must protest the venue... undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan: Hmmm...a nairaland get together party...if my memory is correct, this should be like the 17th topic I've come across since I joined Nairaland.

Unfortunately all the topics achieved nothing...just regular jisting, till people eventually get tired of making comments, then gradually, the thread would fade. Let's hope this one achieve its aim.

Btw...why is the venue lagos, why not in the East...must everything be held in Lagos? undecided

The eastern version will come up. This is the lagos version.

To show the level of seriousness, the exact beach would only be mentioned to those who showed interest. . .
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan: Hmmm...a nairaland get together party...if my memory is correct, this should be like the 17th topic I've come across since I joined Nairaland.

Abuja cool

Tighter security, if done in the beach im killing sexkillz anyway be it abuja or lagos
Im Jetting in from europe for this purpose and xmas angry angry
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
iyatrustee i see you with my microphone
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Abuja cool

Tighter security, if done in the beach im killing sexkillz anyway be it abuja or lagos
You can try. . .
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: You can try. . .

would be lusssh cool
as long as no suspects and mynd wouldnt press charges
you're going down undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

would be lusssh cool
I am shaking.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by iyatrustee(f): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
iyatrustee i see you with my microphone

your radar sharp wella! was thinking it would be in Abuja angry
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

would be lusssh cool
Seriously bro, if you kill him, I don't mind. I am trying to steal his GF
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by r231(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
iyatrustee:

Madam stranger.....

How have you been undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: The eastern version will come up. This is the lagos version.

To show the level of seriousness, the exact beach would only be mentioned to those who showed interest. . .
Cool...I pray it works out then cool

190-the-clown:
Abuja cool

Abuja? And if boko haram decides to strike, who would protect us? undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
iyatrustee:

I thought Air Nigeria shuttles between Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nairalanders are no longer faceless. . . The era of anonymity is passing. These are the same people we meet out there everyday. Being on a forum doesn't change nada.

www.nairaland.com/1083598
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by blackbalang(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Can I come.. I promise to be on my best behaviour. Can it b elegushi so dat I can jes trek frm my house.lol embarassed
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
you have my blessing tongue tongue

Thank you its-a-model,
I'll bring his head on a golden plate to yuh smiley
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
blackbalang: Can I cum.. I promise to be on my best behaviour. Can it b elegushi so dat I can jes trek frm my house.lol embarassed
shocked shocked shocked because of what?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
blackbalang: Can I cum.. I promise to be on my best behaviour. Can it b elegushi so dat I can jes trek frm my house.lol embarassed
I will book you in
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by iyatrustee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I thought Air Nigeria shuttles between Abuja and Lagos?

Air nigeria? Bro you no current @all!
r231:

Madam stranger.....

How have you been undecided

undecided undecided undecidedpaying him back in his own coin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
iyatrustee:

Air nigeria? Bro you no current @all!

undecided undecided undecidedpaying him back in his own coin
Well I did say/write I thought
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by blackbalang(f): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsMod ella:
shocked shocked shocked because of what?
hehehe dnt mind 9land n der dictionary. I meant COME.lol
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
Cool...I pray it works out then cool

Abuja? And if boko haram decides to strike, who would protect us? undecided

Iyatrustee could mount the gate and no suicide bomber would come close undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Count me in!!!! tongue
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by 190theclown: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
abiL: Count me in!!!! tongue

undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Caracta(f): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
@190, perfect timing, right?

@OP. I'm interested...as long as it's happening in Lagos
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

undecided

Ki ni?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2012

We achieved our aim 2yrs ago, Ma no come na! Anywaysss.... I hope u crazy in real life o! Can't wait to mingle wiv free madness. catch ya!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by jhydebaba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
Oya now, let's go there. Fill me in puleasssss!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.