Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (13351 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
blackbalang: short BLACK dude with crazy dada
You've got mail
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by blackbalang(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You've got mail
nope
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
blackbalang: nope
yes. Check
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
There is no way I can make this! The timing sucks big time! Nothing would have made me happier than drowning Mynd!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: There is no way I can make this! The timing sucks big time! Nothing would have made me happier than drowning Mynd!
what timing? Young woman, you don't even now when it is going down yet
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: There is no way I can make this! The timing sucks big time! Nothing would have made me happier than drowning Mynd!
what timing? Young woman, you don't even know when it is going down yet
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
what timing? Young woman, you don't even know when it is going down yet

Yea right! Unless its going down next year, then I have got a chance.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea right! Unless its going down next year, then I have got a chance.
Seems I get to be alive and not drowned then
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seems I get to be alive and not drowned then

There will always be a second chance!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:

There will always be a second chance!
I hope so. I am trying to meet you so I can toast you.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hope so. I am trying to meet you so I can toast you.
She's allergic to fine boys. . .
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
blackbalang: nope
Check your spam.
NL messages end up there
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: She's allergic to fine boys. . .
Too bad
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin grin........oh no! I wasn't gonna laugh today! angry angry angry
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2012

Who is fine?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:
grin grin grin........oh no! I wasn't gonna laugh today! angry angry angry
What got you so wound up? Come here lemme smooch you
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
What got you so wound up? Come here lemme smooch you
Is that supposed to be a bribe? If so, pls I don't work with the police force.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:
What bribe? I wanna put a smile on that face of yours
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Vivian, I was doing my usual amebo, and I read that you just got engaged.... Is it true??
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Beync(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Who is fine?
*faints*
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
What bribe? I wanna put a smile on that face of yours

Hmmmmmm, good to know anyway.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Who is fine?
Mynd
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

Vivian, I was doing my usual amebo, and I read that you just got engaged.... Is it true??

Engaged? How come I didn't know about it? If I were you'd be first to know, trust me. *winks*
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Hmmmmmm, good to know anyway.
So what will it take to make you laugh?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Engaged? How come I didn't know about it? If I were you'd be first to know, trust me. *winks*

Lol you wrote in one of your posts that a guy just proposed to you that morning.

Can't even remember what the thread was about.

Let me go and investigate. I'll be back lol.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
So what will it take to make you laugh?

Chocolate!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Chocolate!

This post..

"The guy I just said yes to few hours ago, I met him at a friend's office but I went there for a different thing altogether. I don't know if he is the right person, I guess right now all I need is grace and good luck."

I must have read it wrong.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

Lol you wrote in one of your posts that a guy just proposed to you that morning.

Can't even remember what the thread was about.

Let me go and investigate. I'll be back lol.

Oh no baby, lol......I didn't say/type "proposed." I said yes to dating him. The thread is "conscious effort you have made in meeting the right one"........something like that.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by vivianc(f): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

This post..

"The guy I just said yes to few hours ago, I met him at a friend's office but I went there for a different thing altogether. I don't know if he is the right person, I guess right now all I need is grace and good luck."

I must have read it wrong.

Yea, you did read it wrong. So wrong! But you have the potential to be right someday, I hope.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2012
Erm, how come I'm just seeing this thread undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Yesterday, Killz or is it Sexkillz and I was having a conversation and we decided to hangout(no homo). We chose a beach and one of us came up with the idea that we should invite peeps from NL too so i could be more fun and it could just be like a get together of some sort.
We both agreed on it and so this is the official invitation. If you are interested, kindly indicate on this thread or you can just send either Killz(Sexkillz) or Mynd_44 a PM and we will send you the info you will need. The info will include the date, location and stuff like that.
This thread will also serve as a means to get ideas and what to do to get it started as we can't think of everything but we have settled a couple of things
its gonna be at a beach.
Its gonna be in Lagos.
It is gonna be in a short while.
Invitation is thrown open.
Please note that this is not a party and if you wanna come, you will be bringing YOUR OWN MONEY.
Please lets try to be civil about this.
I look forward to your response

You and sexkills hangout at the beach? Bro is there something you ain't telling us here?

Like holding hands, wearing bikini and throwing rocks?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by abiL(f): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea, you did read it wrong. So wrong! But you have the potential to be right someday, I hope.

Lol I was getting ready to say congratulations!.. I'll save it for when you actually do. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / Meet Hot Sugar Mummy,girls In Nigeria That Pays Highest | See Phone Number Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.