Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (13355 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2012
xynerise: Sexkillz can I come with my gun for security purpose? undecided. Dont worry I have license to it
You will be the bouncer
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2012
xynerise: Sexkillz can I come with my gun for security purpose? undecided. Dont worry I have license to it
Yes come with your favourite toy gun. You go need am to play well well. undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Really?? C'mon im sure U guys can work something out. Music is important.
Music means premeditated plans and arrangement and does anyone really have that time? If we throw in music, then a lot of things must come too but what the heck if others are comfortable with this, we could
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Yes come with your favourite toy gun. You go need am to play well well. undecided
stop it
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Lovexme(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: If the terms are not ok, you relax at home. No one is under duress to come or not. And stop this nonsense castigation of meeting people from Nairaland. It's so childish and hints of immaturity!

Mr. That was an opinion. You either take it quietly or turn a blind eye to it and keep quiet. I'm sure most people here can relate to what I'm tryna say..

P.S.: I don't castigate, neither am I being childish or immature undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2012
Lovexme:

The thing is, not everyone is familiar with every other person (online though). Music would help most relax cos I'm sure some people would be segregated...You almost would not wana mingle with someone you're not familiar with - in NL, that is undecided
Chill na, abi you be fugitive from Sierra Leone
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by chronique(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2012
@ mynd_44:
How do I send u a pm? tried doin so but it's a customised msg from the nairaland team. perhaps,you can send details to chronx@chronxmedia.com.
As for things we can do,I suggest we try the normal devil's basket,a power jam challenge(where we select some guys nd chicks randomly to contest nd winner hooks up wit the hottest guys/chicks for d day),a mini dance compi(na me go carry last here),a wooing competition(just for fun). any guy/girl picks out a girl/guy of his/her choice nd tries to woo her. if succeesful,gets a round of applause but gets booed if he or she fails. wooing challenge to last for 3mins per person. These are the few stuffs I can think of now nd dont know how it sounds though. Let's have more ideas...
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Lovexme(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Chill na, abi you be fugitive from Sierra Leone

I'm just saying, madam..
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Music means premeditated plans and arrangement and does anyone really have that time? If we throw in music, then a lot of things must come too but what the heck if others are comfortable with this, we could
All you need is a portable music player. U telling me that won't be possible to get? Ask those who have shown interest or use a phone that can be connected to small speakers. Its very easy. Maybe its just Nigeria...
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
All you need is a portable music player. U telling me that won't be possible to get? Ask those who have shown interest or use a phone that can be connected to small speakers. Its very easy. Maybe its just Nigeria...
You see the main problem is that a lot of people will say they wanna come but in the end, only two people will show up hence the whole hangout thing.
Aim high but expect low.
But xynerise, can play music from his car na
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2012
chronique: @ mynd_44:
How do I send u a pm? tried doin so but it's a customised msg from the nairaland team. perhaps,you can send details to chronx@chronxmedia.com.
As for things we can do,I suggest we try the normal devil's basket,a power jam challenge(where we select some guys nd chicks randomly to contest nd winner hooks up wit the hottest guys/chicks for d day),a mini dance compi(na me go carry last here),a wooing competition(just for fun). any guy/girl picks out a girl/guy of his/her choice nd tries to woo her. if succeesful,gets a round of applause but gets booed if he or she fails. wooing challenge to last for 3mins per person. These are the few stuffs I can think of now nd dont know how it sounds though. Let's have more ideas...
Your head is there. . .
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2012
I like proactive guys.
Guy take a deep breath please smiley
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Send the customized mail like that. And I will reply you. Also put your ideas down on paper so you or me don't forget
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Unless Xynerise will be the DJ
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You see the main problem is that a lot of people will say they wanna come but in the end, only two people will show up hence the whole hangout thing.
Aim high but expect low.
But xynerise, can play music from his car na
Now ur thinking. Don't just dismiss the idea of music etc, there's always a way smiley
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Unless Xynerise will be the DJ
But he listens to Sina Peters and Sunny Ade na. MBA O!
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by chronique(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Lovexme:

The thing is, not everyone is familiar with every other person (online though). Music would help most relax cos I'm sure some people would be segregated...You almost would not wana mingle with someone you're not familiar with - in NL, that is undecided

common,that shouldnt be an issue now. so long as you know everyone is from nairaland,u just say hi,ask for ids and have fun. I'm nt familiar with everybody cos I just started communicating with folks here but that doesnt mean a thing. it's what makes it even more fun. curiousity of knowing what ijebabe looks like(whether she's short,with massive bow legs & booty...lol) or what sexkillz looks like(square/triangular head with large ears like dstv...lol). That's just what makes it fun u know. It's more like an adventure.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Chai
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by chronique(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Send the customized mail like that. And I will reply you. Also put your ideas down on paper so you or me don't forget

already did dat. have u replied?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Lovexme(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2012
chronique:

common,that shouldnt be an issue now. so long as you know everyone is from nairaland,u just say hi,ask for ids and have fun. I'm nt familiar with everybody cos I just started communicating with folks here but that doesnt mean a thing. it's what makes it even more fun. curiousity of knowing what ijebabe looks like(whether she's short,with massive bow legs & booty...lol) or what sexkillz looks like(square/triangular head with large ears like dstv...lol). That's just what makes it fun u know. It's more like an adventure.

Thanks for the matured response..It's all good.
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2012
chronique:

already did dat. have u replied?
With immediate effect
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2012
chronique:

I can confidently say I don't have bow legs!! cheesy
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2012
Vivian has been viewing this thread since yesterday, is she ever gonna drop a comment?
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Unless Xynerise will be the DJ
who? undecided. High table is my position
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
I can confidently say I don't have bow legs!! cheesy
How about the short and massive booty parts
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2012
xynerise:
You can sit on top of Sexkillz
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Vivian has been viewing this thread since yesterday, is she ever gonna drop a comment?
She was waiting for thus post. Just watch out grin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by xynerise: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
and michael jackson grin
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by ijebabe: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
How about the short and massive booty parts
Its killz business
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2012
xynerise:
and michael jackson grin
If yim come with those old CDs, I am throwing you into the Atlantic
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2012
xynerise:
The DJ's table is high. . . undecided
Re: Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) by Mynd44: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Its killz business
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.