Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39623 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

You dey mind am, no be Yoruba all of them dey marry
instead make I marry yorrober man,I go become reverend sister! Damn! Yorrober men......
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Ngwakwe: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why have they abandon Aba to decay?

Anyway both State and Federal Govt have left their responsibilities to the detriment of the lives of the inhabitants of Aba.

Osisioma to Asa Nnentu which include Express Road along Ariara Int. Market.
Aba- Owerri Road to Asa Road through to Port Harcourt Road.
Ogbor- Hill to Ekot-ekpene Road,
Opobo road to Azumimi leading to Ukwa LGA.
Omoba road to Obingwa LGA roads,
Ngwa road through East Street etc.

All the roads mentioned above are federal roads in Aba, which are basically the most important major roads driving economic activities in Aba City, notwithstanding that the Federal Govt collects much money from ad. bill boards placed everywhere not to mention numerous Fed taxes paid by all the companies located in Aba City numbering hundreds.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
all4naija: Please, do! I really want to see images about many Nigeria city slums. Don't forget to label them appropriately.

Thank you in advance!
Don't mind the Yoruba pretenders, same scumbags that were crying foul when Rick Ross featured their living room in his video

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Yoruba is talking about dirty? LMAO
That is not an excuse for the failure of that state governor. It is a shame you are siding with such a mess and filthy life!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: Ori e ti fo ka si be! Are o ya Mr Corruption! Ti m ba gba e mu,wo...wa mo kpe omo Igbo le mi! Don't fucck with me bro! tongue

Yeeepa Professor Peller if this sisi grab you for only one night you no go fit waka again i swear. In fact your ting no go work again lailai . Make you do magic disappear quick quick o ! One word is enough for the wise grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Don't mind the Yoruba pretenders, same scumbags that were crying foul when Rick Ross featured their living room in his video
What?!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: Ori e ti fo ka si be! Are o ya Mr Corruption! Ti m ba gba e mu,wo...wa mo kpe omo Igbo le mi! Don't fucck with me bro! tongue

I like the bolded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEdPH4vpk0
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by omowolewa: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Lets be sincere to ourselves for once. Am from Edo state serving in Anambra state precisely Awka. With my assessment of Awka and other SW towns/cities, Awka is more organized, neat, developed with modern architecture/edifices and enormous hospitality industry than all the state capitals in the SW with the exception of Lagos which is Aworis, and was developed by FG, Igbos and hausas as former capital and also the dirtiest city in West African sub-region.

You had a good thinking faculty. Try to keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Bryan12(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
We don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtwink
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
Same Hand when mama Iyabo take clean her pikin Nyanch, na same hand she go take sell her Agege bread and ewa agonyi to you. These people are allergic to Tissue paper....LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by redsun(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: instead make I marry yorrober man,I go become reverend sister! Damn! Yorrober men......

The rich ones can spoil you with money,no bi all these areas "boys" that rants opata on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bryan12: We don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtwink

Your sincerity is sincere. Poor things!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bryan12: We don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtWe don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.so stall your curses and blame it on the corrupt govtwink
You know why there is outburst from people here? It is because the Igbo think they are the best people in the country. They call themselves the Japanese and Israelis of Africa. And with what we are seeing in those photos only insane human beings would accept that with questioning.

The Igbo are just bunch of loud-mouths!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by DeLaRue: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
This can never be igboland...

It's Yoruba conspirators using pictures from Ogbomosho to denigrate the great! Igbo nation.

Villages in Igboland are far more developed than any city in the S/W, except Lagos, which was and continues to be developed by the Igbos.

I swear, the only reason Igbos have not matched and surpassed the Japanese and Germans technologically is the lazy Yoruba who'll do anything to undermine us.

We are the greatest, and the world knows it!.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky
It looks like Amazon....LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dumb picture post. Can you compare the roads?

The GDP of Oyo State is higher than that of any state in the SE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
DeLaRue: This can never be igboland...

It's Yoruba conspirators using pictures from Ogbomosho to denigrate the great! Igbo nation.

Villages in Igboland are far more developed than any city in the S/W, except Lagos, which was and continues to be developed by the Igbos.

I swear, the only reason Igbos have not matched and surpassed the Japanese and Germans technologically is the lazy Yoruba who'll do anything to undermine us.

We are the greatest, and the world knows it!.

Yorobbers thrive in cheap blackmailing I am not surprise they posted picture of Ogbomosho and then call it Aba.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky
Roads,please! Those roads are far better than the previously posted by the OP. I think those are brwonish old roofed buildings not actually what would past for a filth as the OP images.

You failed in your attempt woefully!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez: Dumb picture post. Can you compare the roads?

I am not surprise word of such is coming out from your mouth....Lies.please post some statistics.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
When I said Abia state and Imo State are in a horrible state people think I'm exaggerating. Travelling from port harcourt to Enugu is now done via Anambra state because Aba is impassable.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2012

Osasu will not kill me with laughter oooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibadan is a large city, the biggest in West Africa. You can't compare the sections that were developed in the 60s with that of 70s, 80s, 90s and even 2000s. Depending on your pocket size, you find your level in Ibadan.

There are modern sections like Quarters, Bodija, New Bodija, Akobo etc.

What I expected you to show to drive your point was a heap of stinking mud we have in Aba. You even shown a well tarred road.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Wadeoye(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2012

Stop disgracing yourself. Can't you see the roads there (Ibadan) are in good condition? We are not talking about houses - we are talking about roads and surrounding. It is not government's responsibility to rebuilt ancient houses.

By this picture, you are proving further that SE is in serious mess.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
redsun:

The rich ones can spoil you with money,no bi all these areas "boys" that rants opata on nairaland.
LMAO! No be small thing.area boys from mushin olosha. Dem sabi make mouth die! Awon elenu oshi! grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

I am not surprise word of such is coming out from your mouth....Lies.please post some statistics.

Here you go dumbie

And check the NBS site. The SW has the lowest rate of unemployment and poverty in Nigeria compared to other regions, Igbos are the laziest set of people I know. They just wanna get rich without working
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Osasu, don't tell me you are tired. Raise your game! Everything na double double o, na double double o
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2012

From wikipedia and it was modified on October 26th?....LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2012

are you still in year 2007?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Osasu will not kill me with laughter oooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibadan is a large city, the biggest in West Africa. You can't compare the sections that were developed in the 60s with that of 70s, 80s, 90s and even 2000s. Depending on your pocket size, you find your level in Ibadan.

There are modern sections like Quarters, Bodija, New Bodija, Akobo etc.

What I expected you to show to drive your point was a heap of stinking mud we have in Aba. You even shown a well tarred road.

Post the modern sections bro..

The last I checked yoruba people still live in mud houses in their state capitals and have thatched house in the hinterland..
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by hrhobi1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
shameless nigerians, repair your country u lazy bunch of lazy bunchs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bryan12: We don't need curses and abuses,all we is need is support an sensiarity.And if I may ask,why would any commercial city of any country be cleanAba is just one of thousands of commercial dirty city around the world.

Youre obviously not normal. Dirty, stinking, illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by redsun(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Okija_juju: When I said Abia state and Imo State are in a horrible state people think I'm exaggerating. Travelling from port harcourt to Enugu is now done via Anambra state because Aba is impassable.

The politicians in that part of nigeria are purely "wash wash guys",they not even as good as humane as 19 guys who preys on oyinbos mostly.But very ruthless criminals that preys on their own country men and women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.