Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (117631 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Aizenosa(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm Lord help your people open there eyes that they may see, I have to be sincere I weep for u protestant after reading your ignorant posts left and right now I truly believe ignorance is bad.

if Mary's role is to help point people to Christ and u call her a demon for that, remember Christianity mission has always been about pointing people to Christ so I can't imagine when u say someone who does it is now a demon abi demon don begin repent dey do good.

Mary is a co-redeemer so are we too because we win souls for Christ, hence it's through Him, with Him and in Him, Mary's role never Changes as she will still come and bring more messages of repentance and help to people in need.

Its so bad that you can't see the truth dangling clearly in front of your eyes.

May God help us.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2015
brocab:
Theirs nothing I can say will change your mind, but we either listen to the word of God, all we don't, its your choice.

The word of God says "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb."

I will listen to it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2015
adsonstone:

Show me where the guy said 'Jesus did not approve the
rosary!'

Simple!

Show me where he said the bold!
Did he ever say it or not?
I posted where he said it in the picture containing the outstanding question which you claimed never existed...yet responded to it.

It's not my fault that you reply a question...then deny it's existence.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by vooks: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2015
italo:

The word of God says "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb."

I will listen to it.
Mary may have been all that but......
Luke 11:28 (KJV)
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by vooks: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Catholicism is paganism
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
vooks:

Mary may have been all that but......
Luke 11:28 (KJV)
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Mary heard the Word of God and kept it...with distinction.

But Mary-haters don't like that.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by vooks: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
italo:

smiley

She kept THOSE words shared by the angel. How is she superior to you in the light of what Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God said?
That woman was deluded as yourself that since Jesus was this powerful, His mother must have been somebody special. Jesus quickly her; if there is any blessedness in his paternity,it is exceeded by listening to Him!
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
vooks:

She kept THOSE words shared by the angel. How is she superior to you in the light of what Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God said?
That woman was deluded as yourself that since Jesus was this powerful, His mother must have been somebody special. Jesus quickly her; if there is any blessedness in his paternity,it is exceeded by listening to Him!
Luke1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit 42 and exclaimed with a loud cry, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. 43 And why has this happened to me, that the mother of my Lord comes to me? 44 For as soon as I heard the sound of your greeting, the child in my womb leaped for joy. 45 And blessed is she who believed that there would be[e] a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord.”

Because God the Holy Spirit inspired Elizabeth to perceive Mary her little cousin as superior.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by vooks: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
italo:
Luke1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit 42 and exclaimed with a loud cry, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. 43 And why has this happened to me, that the mother of my Lord comes to me? 44 For as soon as I heard the sound of your greeting, the child in my womb leaped for joy. 45 And blessed is she who believed that there would be[e] a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord.”

Because God the Holy Spirit inspired Elizabeth to perceive Mary her little cousin as superior.

Please do yourself a favor and THINK.

Elizabeth thinks Mary is special just as this other woman. The other woman does not hesitate to tell Jesus how special his mother is. What does Jesus do?

He tells the woman who thought Mary was blessed that all wo obey Him are blessed. What does this mean? Mary is not special.

You are a pagan and son of Beliaal that's why you keep arguing with Christ.

Receive a double portion of common sense in Jesus Name
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
vooks:

Please do yourself a favor and THINK.

Elizabeth thinks Mary is special just as this other woman. The other woman does not hesitate to tell Jesus how special his mother is. What does Jesus do?

He tells the woman who thought Mary was blessed that all wo obey Him are blessed. What does this mean? Mary is not special.

You are a pagan and son of Beliaal that's why you keep arguing with Christ.

Receive a double portion of common sense in Jesus Name

It wasn't Elizabeth that thought Mary was special. It was the Holy Spirit.

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Firstly it doesn't say Hail Mary-maybe its written in your Catholic bible.
italo:

I will listen to it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
Firstly it doesn't say Hail Mary-maybe its written in your Catholic bible.

So what does Luke1:28 say in your Protestant "bible?"

Hail Brocab?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Luke 1:28 "The angel went to her and said, Greetings, you are highly favoured! The lord is with you.
So you can see-No Hail Mary. The KJV only says hail-still No-Mary
italo:

So what does Luke1:28 say in your Protestant "bible?"

Hail Brocab?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
You keep on calling us Mary haters, you know this isn't true, we are correcting you with the word of God, and it's you-who's protesting against it.
italo:

smiley
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
Luke 1:28 "The angel went to her and said, Greetings, you are highly favoured! The lord is with you.
So you can see-No Hail Mary. The KJV only says hail-still No-Mary

"Hail" to who?

Brocab?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
You keep on calling us Mary haters, you know this isn't true, we are correcting you with the word of God, and it's you-who's protesting against it.

So Luke1:41-45 is not the word of God?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by vooks: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2015
italo:

It wasn't Elizabeth that thought Mary was special. It was the Holy Spirit.

True, and Jesus full of the Holy Spirit tells a woman who said he EXACT words that more blessed are those who listen to Him.

So, Mary was not mistaken nor was the woman but am more if not equally blessed as Jesus' mother.

There is a blessedness that exceeds Jesus paternity; heeding to His Word. While Catholicism worships demons in the name of Mary,I choose to believe Jesus' words.

And finally, Mary's blessedness in her life does not make her a mediator between man and Jesus. This is another Catholicism invention to justify demon worship.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2015
"So" still No hail Mary. She was only blessed because she believed-Like we are blessed because we believed.
If you had given all your time over to Jesus, instead of His Mother, you too will receive His Blessings.
Mary can-not save you, she can-not take you to heaven, she can not pray for you, only Jesus is our mediator between Himself and God.
italo:

So Luke1:41-45 is not the word of God?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Only if you want too.
italo:

"Hail" to who?

Brocab?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

True, and Jesus full of the Holy Spirit tells a woman who said he EXACT words that more blessed are those who listen to Him.

So, Mary was not mistaken nor was the woman but am more if not equally blessed as Jesus' mother.

There is a blessedness that exceeds Jesus paternity; heeding to His Word. While Catholicism worships demons in the name of Mary,I choose to believe Jesus' words.

And finally, Mary's blessedness in her life does not make her a mediator between man and Jesus. This is another Catholicism invention to justify demon worship.

So to you, Luke1:41-45 was not inspired by the Holy Spirit?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
"So" still No hail Mary. She was only blessed because she believed-Like we are blessed because we believed.
If you had given all your time over to Jesus, instead of His Mother, you too will receive His Blessings.
Mary can-not save you, she can-not take you to heaven, she can not pray for you, only Jesus is our mediator between Himself and God.
Luke1:48 Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Special woman that the Holy Spirit caused Elizabeth to feel unworthy of her visit. Luke1:43.

That's why you want us to remove Luke1 from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
Only if you want too.

Who did God send his Angel to Hail in Luke1:28?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:

The joke is on u.

Only Jesus is our mediator between Himself and God, and brocab is the mediator between Man and God.

Why didn't you ask why God did not just drop from heaven instead of through Mary?

How far you didn't answer my question from post below

brocab:
This is why I would find it hard to become a Catholic.
Nobody is asking you to here as much I as know. I am only saying that you should stop having nightmares when you hear the word Catholic

I couldn't share your gospel to anyone-
This is not my problem
you claim you know Christ
I do.

-but really you are wolves in sheep clothing,
Why are u angry?

time after time you and italo have twisted words around that none of us quoter's have written,
You can do well to post where dmandy twisted your words so that people will see.

your church had taught you both well-how to catch a Christian.
exactly.

You would go as far as lowing yourselves down
Flesh and Blood has not revealed this statement @Bold to you.

-to your level of understanding, only because the truth is killing you both.
Truth does not kill. It saves. If your truth is killing then you have to check it again.

A lot of what you have written below is your own lies, that you have chosen to share to the world..
I will apologize for any lie I told anyone, just prove it's a lie.

{You can't get wisdom out of a stone}
This is not a lie.
Quote>Jesus also added love your wife's and hate her picture? {Show me where Jesus said that?}
This question was addressed to you. When you said you don't make images of yourself.
brocab: Secondly" No' I don't make any images of myself ...
But instead of answering simply yes or no. Here are you are accusing me of lying. Let me help you Jesus doesn't hate the image of your wife, so you shouldn't.
Quote>A athlete who kissed her golden medal out of admiration must be on highway to hell {you are really confused aren't you, She isn't bowing down worshipping it}
But she is kissing an image, isn't she? This follows from your telling me that kissing a statue is a sin.
brocab: Many kiss the feet of Mary that's made out of clay, that's is classed as idol worship.
A sincere person would have answered yes or No.

Again It shows you are confused-about watching TV or reading news papers, looking at an image for one or two days.
Now, brocab is saying that what makes images a sin is how long one looks at them. Sorry.

You know very well what Jesus is preferring too, you have broken two of the 10 commandments, and now you are trying to justify yourselves-by twisting His word around.
I understand what the 10 commandments are saying and I am saying that I am not breaking anyone of them by having images. If having my image is not a sin, definitely having Mary's won't be. But you close your eyes to that because you want to accuse. I never twisted any of God's word. Bring it on.

Quote>With what did God make his image in Genesis? Gold? {How can God make an image out of Gold-when he is Spirit}
Hahahahahahahaha. That means God did not make his image out of Gold but Clay. Brocab said
brocab: First God is Love, God's image isn't clay.
But the Bible said

Job33:6:
Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.
Now, who is lying?

Lie 1" Here comes the twist.
Bring it on.

Quote>But you said having a picture in the first place, is idolatry. you also said you don't have pictures of yourself as that will amount to idolatry.
This is no lie. I asked
dmandy: Image: a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art. Have you ever made an image of yourself? Are u in the earth? If you so, are you disobeying God? Be sincere.
Your sincere answer
brocab: Secondly" No' I don't make any images of myself nor do I make any images to represent Christ in my home
Obviously, you inferred that making images of yourself is idolatry. Lie 1 debunked. Bring on the next.

I don't worship myself-nor do I bow down-praising myself, as you do, with Mary that's made from clay.
The reason you don't worship yourself is because you don't bow down praising yourself? what if you stand up praising yourself? Why Mary's own is different is because she is made of clay? And you brocab you are made of wood?

Watching TV, reading imagines, thinking of a love one-taken photo's, winning medals, owning a car, isn't Idol worship, spending time with your families, friends, all pets isn't idol worship.
God bless for this.

All around the globe' we can find only One Church that stands above all other Churches,
There is nothing like other churches, The church of Christ is ONE.

the Catholic Church, having the name that stands above on high,
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.
proudly sitting on her THE rock, having the name that no other name is above, proudly announcing the true idol worshipper's that no other Church can stand.
Enjoy yourself.

True paganism had rocked the city's of the Roman empire-the Catholic Church, are the people who praise and worship clay images, statues built for every eye to see-that your paganism still exist within the Vatican, while the Pope allows to world to follow after the breast.
Which breast? Calm down bro, high blood pressure is real o.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by adsonstone: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
italo:
I posted where he said it in the picture containing the outstanding question which you claimed never existed...yet responded to it.

It's not my fault that you reply a question...then deny it's existence.

Until now, you've been unable to provide where he said 'Jesus never approved the rosary' yet, you want me to answer a question you asked as regards a statement you created in your head.

...meanwhile, my questions are unanswered.

Here are my questions again, for the fifth and final time;

1. Where did brocab claim that "when God speaks to an
individual, his word to the individual is not credible
enough?"
2. Why should I fight him or try to debunk him for saying
that God confirms his word to an individual withe
scriptures? Is it untrue?
3. If you believe his claim is an error...as you claim,
debunk it with reasonable proofs...

Simple questions!

Begging for answers.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mary is a human being-flesh and blood-she isn't a God, nor is she God's Son-nor the Holy Spirit.
You worship her as she is your savour, she isn't, She is blessed like everyone else who believe are blessed-of course she was the Mother of Jesus-matter of fact on this forum-I haven't heard you, nor the others praising God the Father of Jesus, as much as you have given it all' to Mary.
Not even Jesus receives Her glory" you have given to her.
How can you say you know Christ, when really you don't even acknowledge Him?
You are bowing down to flesh and blood, a sinner, like us.
Yes Mary was a woman of great courage-she paid the price, keeping her faith towards God.
Elisabeth also showed great courage towards God, and she was rewarded {Blessed} who gave birth to John the baptise, he called people to repentance, and to a covenant relation with God.
Both women were blessed. Yet you don't worship Elisabeth-she is also flesh and blood.
Revelation 19:10 "At this I fell at his feet and I worshipped him, but he said to me, don't do that, I am a fellow servant with you, and with your brothers and sisters, to hold to the testimony of Jesus. "WORSHIP GOD" For it is the Spirit of prophesy who bears the testimony of JESUS.
italo:
Luke1:48 Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Special woman that the Holy Spirit caused Elizabeth to feel unworthy of her visit. Luke1:43.

That's why you want us to remove Luke1 from the bible.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
God did drop from heaven, he spoke to Abraham, David, Elijah, and many others who obeyed Him, didn't He.
As a jealous God as He is, He wanted more, sending His Son Jesus into the world, through Mary, so all man kind will believe, God is real.
Everything Jesus did was through God.
The woman said in the crowd-bless is the Mother who gave you birth and nursed you, Jesus said bless are those who listens to the word of God, and does it.
Meaning we have the same blessing! Mary had, when she believed.
Revelation 19:10" At this I fell at his feet to worship him, buy he said to me don't do that, I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers and sisters, who hold to the testimony of Jesus. "WORSHIP GOD" For its the Spirit of prophesy who bear testimony to Jesus.
So this means-don't worship anything, any person other then God Himself.
dmandy:

The joke is on u.

Only Jesus is our mediator between Himself and God, and brocab is the mediator between Man and God.

Why didn't you ask why God did not just drop from heaven instead of through Mary?

How far you didn't answer my question from post below

Nobody is asking you to here as much I as know. I am only saying that you should stop having nightmares when you hear the word Catholic

This is not my problem I do.

Why are u angry?

You can do well to post where dmandy twisted your words so that people will see.

exactly.

Flesh and Blood has not revealed this statement @Bold to you.

Truth does not kill. It saves. If your truth is killing then you have to check it again.

I will apologize for any lie I told anyone, just prove it's a lie.

This is not a lie.
This question was addressed to you. When you said you don't make images of yourself. But instead of answering simply yes or no. Here are you are accusing me of lying. Let me help you Jesus doesn't hate the image of your wife, so you shouldn't.
But she is kissing an image, isn't she? This follows from your telling me that kissing a statue is a sin. A sincere person would have answered yes or No.

Now, brocab is saying that what makes images a sin is how long one looks at them. Sorry.

I understand what the 10 commandments are saying and I am saying that I am not breaking anyone of them by having images. If having my image is not a sin, definitely having Mary's won't be. But you close your eyes to that because you want to accuse. I never twisted any of God's word. Bring it on.

Hahahahahahahaha. That means God did not make his image out of Gold but Clay. Brocab said But the Bible said

Now, who is lying?

Bring it on.

This is no lie. I asked Your sincere answer
Obviously, you inferred that making images of yourself is idolatry. Lie 1 debunked. Bring on the next.

The reason you don't worship yourself is because you don't bow down praising yourself? what if you stand up praising yourself? Why Mary's own is different is because she is made of clay? And you brocab you are made of wood?

God bless for this.

There is nothing like other churches, The church of Christ is ONE.

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you. Enjoy yourself.

Which breast? Calm down bro, high blood pressure is real o.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
God did drop from heaven, he spoke to Abraham, David, Elijah, and many others who obeyed Him, didn't He.
As a jealous God as He is, He wanted more, sending His Son Jesus into the world, through Mary, so all man kind will believe, God is real.
Everything Jesus did was through God.
The woman said in the crowd-bless is the Mother who gave you birth and nursed you, Jesus said bless are those who listens to the word of God, and does it.
Meaning we have the same blessing! Mary had, when she believed.
Revelation 19:10" At this I fell at his feet to worship him, buy he said to me don't do that, I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers and sisters, who hold to the testimony of Jesus. "WORSHIP GOD" For its the Spirit of prophesy who bear testimony to Jesus.
So this means-don't worship anything, any person other then God Himself.

If it is possible for u people to remove the name 'Mary' from the bible una for don do am since.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

Do u think her blessednes could have made her an intercessor?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
brocab:
Mary is a human being-flesh and blood-she isn't a God, nor is she God's Son-nor the Holy Spirit.
You worship her as she is your savour, she isn't, She is blessed like everyone else who believe are blessed-of course she was the Mother of Jesus-matter of fact on this forum-I haven't heard you, nor the others praising God the Father of Jesus, as much as you have given it all' to Mary.
Yes Mary was a woman of great courage-she paid the price, keeping her faith towards God.

THe accusations continues. even after telling u
we dont worship her u'll still accuse us of
worshipping her. u guys tire me.
on another note where did u get d info that
catholic dont honor St Elizabeth?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2015
brocab:
Elisabeth also showed great courage towards God, and she was rewarded {Blessed} who gave birth to John the baptise, he called people to repentance, and to a covenant relation with God.
Both women were blessed. Yet you don't worship Elisabeth-she is also flesh and blood.
Revelation 19:10 "At this I fell at his feet and I worshipped him, but he said to me, don't do that, I am a fellow servant with you, and with your brothers and sisters, to hold to the testimony of Jesus. "WORSHIP GOD" For it is the Spirit of prophesy who bears the testimony of JESUS.

What you wrote is your belief, not Catholic belief.

You can't argue against our belief (because it is faultless)...so you falsify beliefs for us and argue against your own lies.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2015
adsonstone:

Until now, you've been unable to provide where he said 'Jesus never approved the rosary' yet, you want me to answer a question you asked as regards a statement you created in your head.

...meanwhile, my questions are unanswered.

Here are my questions again, for the fifth and final time;

1. Where did brocab claim that "when God speaks to an
individual, his word to the individual is not credible
enough?"
2. Why should I fight him or try to debunk him for saying
that God confirms his word to an individual withe
scriptures? Is it untrue?
3. If you believe his claim is an error...as you claim,
debunk it with reasonable proofs...

Simple questions!

Begging for answers.
When you want answers badly enough, you'll answer my questions.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by marykaydee: 3:28am On Dec 21, 2015
italo:

Lol. The guy has been running from pillar to post...looking for ways to force various verses to say what they didn't say...

Meanwhile, adsonstone who pretended that he only came on this thread to correct error usually goes blind when non-Catholics tell lies like this.

According to the protestant man of God, when God speaks to an individual, his word to the individual is not credible enough, God has to confirm it with Scripture.

Just like when God told Kumuyi to open Deeper Life, he wrote in in the Scriptures that Kumuyi will open Deeper Life.

...then they will accuse me of hypocrisy!

Chai! This is hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.