Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (48165 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Timijo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
bobolekepee: Sex also boost relationship sometimes...
Sex boost relationship btw the married group.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
o.obim:
U were prob phucking those 18 yr old akara sellers.Stop bragging abt cheap village gals.Wen u begin to date n phuck classy gals,u cud brag.U write up shows u r stil living in poverty.Go make money .Plenty poor boys on NL!

wt is d diff. b/w d puccy of an "18yr old akara seller" and d puccy of a "classy gal" ?

no vex

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Chilzysmiler: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. lwkmd
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Akpan107(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
I once had a girlfriend that said ''no sex, untill marrage''. I was so shocked and surprised when i found out that she was having ''it'' with a very close friend of mine. Is a very painful thing for a girl to tell u no to ''it'' while she's busy giving it out.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by betran65: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wait oo me no understand,Does it mean babes no dey feel Hot? Wetin dem go take scratch dat place? Una jst dey yarn like say guys na devil our joystick na destroyer,make una take time o...me I prefer to b a girls maye dan to b her boy friend
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Timijo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Akpan107: I once had a girlfriend that said ''no sex, untill marrage''. I was so shocked and surprised when i found out that she was having ''it'' with a very close friend of mine. Is a very painful thing for a girl to tell u no to ''it'' while she's busy giving it out.
If you cannot trust her, don't go into relationship with her
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by sd6: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Make sure that while he is waiting, you dont ask him for money. Cuz thats when he starts thinking you are playing on him.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by k2039: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
adubiay:

Your statement is childish and does not maka sense. Some guys wait for 6 months to a year to get into ladies and dey still run. It is not hw long he wait dat determine the love

My point is simple,if a man truly loves you he will wait till you are married before he has sex with you.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by k2039: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Movingcoil: especially if u ar ugly

Lolz
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by bobolekepee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Timijo: Sex boost relationship btw the married group.
You thinks so?
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cyril83(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
n.oxide:

wt is d diff. b/w d puccy of an "18yr old akara seller" and d puccy of a "classy gal" ?

no vex
help me ask d baboon wey dey phuck angelina jolie class...mumu obim abeg na wen dem bring u come city sef,all ur broda dey okrika market u dey here make mouth
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
ohisola: So true

OH MY GOD1 I LOVE THIS TREND, LADIES EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HAND DONT DISPLEASE URSELF AND GOD, TO PLEASE A GUY, COS U NEVER KNOW THE FUTURE, ONLY GOD KNOWS

BIOLOGY EXPOSED TO US THAT GUYS FEELS TO HAVE SEX EASILY THAN LADIES, ITS LEFT FOR YOU GIRL TO WISELY TALK HIM OUT OF IT COS GOD ENDOWED YOU WITH GRAET GRACE WHEN IT COMES TO SEX.

ON THE CONTRARY, IF YOU ARE A LADY THAT HAVE GIVING IN TO SEX , IT MAY BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO CONTROLL YOURSELF EXCEPT FOR GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE.

THAT IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE TO SELL YOUR PRIDE , DONT CUT THE FLOWER BEFORE ITS RIGHT TIME
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by jmoore(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
trying to explain to a man why you dont want premarital sex is like trying to negotiate with a terrorist. Never negotiate with terrorists. Once the man demands sex, the girl should press the "delete button" and walk out of that relationship

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by chichiman: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
WHY NOW? ALLOW THE DUDE. THE BIBLE SAYS "ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU; SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND". PLEASE DON'T DENY THE DUE AND CERTAINLY DON'T DISOBEY THE BIBLE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Tinax(f): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
from my own understanding, the op means giving the relationship a reasonable time befor being intimate.
Most guys act as if they are sex starved, you meet a girl and the next thing that follows is sex. Haba!..give the girl sometime to decide. We all should learn to be self discipline.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Bolinco(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ezegozie:

how will you know she is a virgin?
dat is d quetion!expanciate plz.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by monex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
i don't understand why a girl who is not a virgin would refuse to have sex with her boyfriend until marriage.

it is not logical.

except She became born-again later and stopped believing in sex-before-marriage.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Saintsquare(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Naija gals now have a slang,“a guy wit no $$$ doesn't deserve an erection”.Naija gals,I hail thee.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by crisycent: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
TELL HIM YOU ARE TREATING A SERIOUS INFECTION... grin grin grin grin HIM SUGARCANE GO HIDE INSIDE D BACO SACK[b]!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
It's simple. If you do not want sex then don't go into any relship with any unreasonable demands.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by nitlad: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Haha iyen o le. Just tell am say you get
am HIV/AIDS. #Lobatan. Ko ju iyen lo. Im nor go only wait, im go kuku ma
troway join.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by dnawah(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
I dont think u should even keep a boyfriend,4 talking of sex.if u say no he can go to any lenght to sex u.remember that we will all be judge by our dids.(if na 30 peopl sex u b4 u die God go ask y?)
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
dnawah: I dont think u should even keep a boyfriend,4 talking of sex.if u say no he can go to any lenght to sex u.remember that we will all be judge by our dids.(if na 30 peopl sex u b4 u die God go ask y?)

God in his infinite wisdom knows why he gave males a terrific sex drive. He won't ask
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by chichiman: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
nitlad: Haha iyen o le. Just tell am say you get
am HIV/AIDS. #Lobatan. Ko ju iyen lo. Im nor go only wait, im go kuku ma
troway join.

crisycent: TELL HIM YOU ARE TREATING A SERIOUS INFECTION... grin grin grin grin HIM SUGARCANE GO HIDE INSIDE D BACO SACK[b]!!!

THAT'S LYING UNDER OATH.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by kevoneal: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mekenz: d gal shud open up 2him,tell him in a calm voice dat u nt in d mood 2 make lov 2him as she wnt den let him knw dat u wnted 2 make it a day 2rmemba endevour to tel him all diz in a lighter tone voice,whereas on ur mind u ar serious,he wil comprihend.gudluck

what kinda talk is this.. As if guyz are babies and the girls, their mama..''tel him all dis in a lighter tone voice'' ahhh!!! When d 'peepee' is rearing to tear d zip u wan talk for ''lighter tone'' U'll turn him on d more jorrr. Mtscheww!!!!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ewizard1: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
I liked Newken's comment cos he mention my situation. I've had wit my girl COUPLE of times and believe me, i still love her like we met yesterday. It depends on the person involved.
My opinion.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ewizard1: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
I liked Newken's comment cos he mentioned my way. I've had wit my girl COUPLE of times and believe me, i still love her like we met yesterday. It depends on the person involved.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by kevoneal: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039:

My point is simple,if a man truly loves you he will wait till you are married before he has sex with you.

in d process of waiting should there be kissing, necking,petting caressing even sucking? Cos if u allow one or all of these, how different are u from d girl dat allows sex? Just saying shaa.... cool
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by kevoneal: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
ewizard1: I liked Newken's comment cos he mentioned my way. I've had wit my girl COUPLE of times and believe me, i still love her like we met yesterday. It depends on the person involved.
My opinion.

on point bro... People tend to generalize. We're not all d same jareee.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by kevoneal: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin grin
jmoore: trying to explain to a man why you dont want premarital sex is like trying to negotiate with a terrorist. Never negotiate with terrorists. Once the man demands sex, the girl should press the "delete button" and walk out of that relationship

yes agent jack baur....
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by RuuDie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
binger: [s]As if your boyfriend would pounce on you if you don't give him reasons...[/s]i get the memo if you tell me simply 'I am not in the mood'. This topic makes it look as if all men are dogs and its difficult to convince them when you aint in the mood. Damn!!

Actually, the topic makes it look as though intimacy is the only thing guys want in a relationship...and it sure as hell makes me mad!
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Dickson3(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
A girl once told me no sex, I told her no problem. But i warned her sternly that since she says no sex, she shld make sure it stays so till her wedding night because if i eventually find out say she give it to another guy, i fit swear for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.