Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27024 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

After being debunked on parasites resistance to choloroquine, you shift the argument to quinine? Quinine has been replaced by other effective drugs.

Go and sleep
Quinine remains the best effective anti-malarial to treat cerebral malaria. Prove me wrong if you can (that is my line).
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

I have been looking for the point for minutes now, even checked under the carpet, but alas, it was nowhere to be found

You will be looking for a very long time. Our resident fellows here dont understand what they claim to believe...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by kpolli(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2012
Sorry to say this Logic_boy really strikes me as an unintelligent person. . . u make stupid claims and when asked questions, u skip the answers. . . And u further more u either laugh off the questions or insult. . . . Are trying to justify ur stupidity. . . . Politics is ur game, am a scientist and even scientist know that their theories are crap
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2012
"Atheist are more moral than Christians"........ while that might be true for some certain individuals.... how do you explain morality with your world view without being intellectually inconsistent. if we are star dusts, products of primordial slime, higher biochemicals banging together....umm how we know what's right and wrong, how do we know what's moral and what's not? in fact why do you care if atheist are morally upright than Christians.....i mean since i have evolved from the irrational according to evolution and assuming my society believes cannibalism is right, pedophilia is moral and rape is good, would you tell me that i been homo sapiens just as you are, is less involved than yourself?

if you're truly an atheist as you've claimed and not because you are one of those follow follow seeking world views to justify their low life explain. grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

After being debunked on parasites resistance to choloroquine, you shift the argument to quinine? Quinine has been replaced by other effective drugs.

Go and sleep

Where was i "debunked"? I cant seem to find the post.

Again please provide evidence that quinine has been replaced by more effective drugs. thanks.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:24am On Nov 04, 2012
One more shot of vodka and off I go...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:24am On Nov 04, 2012
kpolli: Sorry to say this Logic_boy really strikes me as an unintelligent person. . . u make stupid claims and when asked questions, u skip the answers. . . And u further more u either laugh off the questions or insult. . . . Are trying to justify ur stupidity. . . . Politics is ur game, am a scientist and even scientist know that their theories are crap
Logic is being overpowered here by people with higher logic (making his own perceived sense of logic - stup*idity)
@Logic, i pray you dont die of stupi*dity (inevitable at the rate your half-life decay)
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

Quinine remains the best effective anti-malarial to treat cerebral malaria. Prove me wrong if you can (that is my line).

You probably have never been treated at a proper hospital

Quinine was the first effective treatment for malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum, appearing in therapeutics in the 17th century. It remained the antimalarial drug of choice until the 1940s, when other drugs replaced it that have less unpleasant side effects. Since then, many effective antimalarials have been introduced, although quinine is still used to treat the disease in certain critical circumstances, such as severe malaria, and in impoverished regions due to its low cost
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinine
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:27am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: One more shot of vodka and off I go...
I could do with one too brah. This logic is just entertaining boys for here - i had to support my eyes with cotton-buds to prevent them from closing.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by NewsFlash101: 2:27am On Nov 04, 2012
a
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Where was i "debunked"? I cant seem to find the post.

Again please provide evidence that quinine has been replaced by more effective drugs. thanks.

You have always been a quack biologist

It has long been used in the treatment or prevention of malaria. After the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum started to develop widespread resistance to chloroquine,[3][4] new potential uses of this cheap and widely available drug have been investigated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroquine#Uses

Who is saying that malaria and flu are cause by the same parasite? Why do you love strawmen?

The point is that the parasites/bacteria/viruses that cause these diseases are evolving. Quack biologist
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are not on my level on top of medical matters, i wont bother to waste my time. Continue with your foolishness, since it knows no bounds.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2012
kpolli: Sorry to say this Logic_boy really strikes me as an unintelligent person. . . u make stupid claims and when asked questions, u skip the answers. . . And u further more u either laugh off the questions or insult. . . . Are trying to justify ur stupidity. . . . Politics is ur game, am a scientist and even scientist know that their theories are crap
off topic. The resident theists drove Logicboy to science realm, after they couldn't bear the brunt of the grand morals of atheists. Off topic.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 04, 2012

Scientists know that their theories are crap? I dont see you jumping off a building to disprove the theory gravity.

This fool has the nerve to call me unintelligent?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Please note your own wiki post - It remained the antimalarial drug of choice until the 1940s, when other drugs replaced it that have less unpleasant side effects. Since then, many effective antimalarials have been introduced, although quinine is still used to treat the disease in certain critical circumstances, such as severe malaria,

1. Quinine is largely being replaced due to unpleasant side effects - cinchonism (exceedingly rare), extreme bitter taste (that is why other countries sell the metal salts of quinine that sometimes have a bland taste), toxicity at high dose e.t.c. little to do with resistance.

2. If quinine is not as effective as other drugs as you falsely claim then why is it the top drug of choice in critical circumstances such as severe malaria?

It appears you are not only of low intelligence but unable to read as well.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:30am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: off topic. The resident theists drove Logicboy to science realm, after they couldn't bear the brunt of the grand morals of atheists. Off topic.
You funny die. . .the "resident theist scientists" pushed logic into science room, and are now attempting to drown him in a tank of quinine - to send him to heaven quick quick!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:31am On Nov 04, 2012
"Atheist are more moral than Christians"........ while that might be true for some certain individuals.... how do you explain morality with your world view without being intellectually inconsistent. if we are star dusts, products of primordial slime, higher biochemicals banging together....umm how we know what's right and wrong, how do we know what's moral and what's not? in fact why do you care if atheist are morally upright than Christians.....i mean since i have evolved from the irrational according to evolution and assuming my society believes cannibalism is right, pedophilia is moral and Molestation is good, would you tell me that i been homo sapiens just as you are, is less involved than yourself?

if you're truly an atheist as you've claimed and not because you are one of those follow follow seeking world views to justify their low life explain.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt: "Atheist are more moral than Christians"........ while that might be true for some certain individuals.... how do you explain morality with your world view without being intellectually inconsistent. if we are star dusts, products of primordial slime, higher biochemicals banging together....umm how we know what's right and wrong, how do we know what's moral and what's not? in fact why do you care if atheist are morally upright than Christians.....i mean since i have evolved from the irrational according to evolution and assuming my society believes cannibalism is right, pedophilia is moral and rape is good, would you tell me that i been homo sapiens just as you are, is less involved than yourself?

if you're truly an atheist as you've claimed and not because you are one of those follow follow seeking world views to justify their low life explain. grin

Morality doesnt come from God. The moment you believe that, your morality can be very flawed if not careful.

A sense of morality comes from both evolutionary instincts, social evolution with the family and society and then the logic of the individual.

A christian can not use the bible to talk about morality with me. The bible is a book the supports sexism, slavery and racism- all in the new testament as well.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

I could do with one too brah. This logic is just entertaining boys for here - i had to support my eyes with cotton-buds to prevent them from closing.
funny. Sorry, drink garri, no vodka for uuu....for abusing fellow atheist.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt: "Atheist are more moral than Christians"........ while that might be true for some certain individuals.... how do you explain morality with your world view without being intellectually inconsistent. if we are star dusts, products of primordial slime, higher biochemicals banging together....umm how we know what's right and wrong, how do we know what's moral and what's not? in fact why do you care if atheist are morally upright than Christians.....i mean since i have evolved from the irrational according to evolution and assuming my society believes cannibalism is right, pedophilia is moral and Molestation is good, would you tell me that i been homo sapiens just as you are, is less involved than yourself?

if you're truly an atheist as you've claimed and not because you are one of those follow follow seeking world views to justify their low life explain.

my brother dont waste your time. I have been begging them to please define morality for us and all they did was hem, haw and resort to ad hominems.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2012
^^^@tevinsolt, This is one of the reasons i might recommend you do an IQ test, so i can know just how intelligent you are for starters.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

Logic is being overpowered here by people with higher logic (making his own perceived sense of logic - stup*idity)
@Logic, i pray you dont die of stupi*dity (inevitable at the rate your half-life decay)

Overpowered or drowned in the illogical rantings of butthurt theists?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Morality doesnt come from God. The moment you believe that, your morality can be very flawed if not careful.

A sense of morality comes from both evolutionary instincts, social evolution with the family and society and then the logic of the individual.

A christian can not use the bible to talk about morality with me. The bible is a book the supports sexism, slavery and racism- all in the new testament as well.

Logicboy please defend your quinine gaffe pls.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

You are not on my level on top of medical matters, i wont bother to waste my time. Continue with your foolishness, since it knows no bounds.

After the evidence, my guy runs away with insults.....

#Epic fail

#Butthurt christian
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

so does that make the Gasing of Jews during the Holocaust right or wrong? does that make rape right or wrong?

be intellectually consistent
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Overpowered or drowned in the illogical rantings of butthurt theists?
I will personally prefer to drown you in a solution of piss and cow-dung - much better 'cos quinine is too good for you.

Lord Babs: funny. Sorry, drink garri, no vodka for uuu....for abusing fellow atheist.
Sorry now, too much garri is bad for anyone, and you know that this thread is just a mere circus, anyone insulted is actually an illusion.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 2:36am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

You funny die. . .the "resident theist scientists" pushed logic into science room, and are now attempting to drown him in a tank of quinine - to send him to heaven quick quick!
LWMMPMPLA!..Laugh Wan Make Me Pour My Precious Liquor Away!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:38am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

After the evidence, my guy runs away with insults.....

#Epic fail

#Butthurt christian
I am not talking theory like you, i work in one of the best hospitals in Nigeria. So you dont need to start teaching me how we treat malaria at all.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Please note your own wiki post - It remained the antimalarial drug of choice until the 1940s, when other drugs replaced it that have less unpleasant side effects. Since then, many effective antimalarials have been introduced, although quinine is still used to treat the disease in certain critical circumstances, such as severe malaria,

1. Quinine is largely being replaced due to unpleasant side effects - cinchonism (exceedingly rare), extreme bitter taste (that is why other countries sell the metal salts of quinine that sometimes have a bland taste), toxicity at high dose e.t.c. little to do with resistance.

2. If quinine is not as effective as other drugs as you falsely claim then why is it the top drug of choice in critical circumstances such as severe malaria?

It appears you are not only of low intelligence but unable to read as well.

Kai!!!! See remixing ooo!!

You were debunked on Chloroquine and now you want to lie on Quinine?

Quinine is hardly used to treat malaria and is only used in certian cases as the quote clearly states.

Who told you tt quinine is the top choice for severe malaria? Lying again. Kai
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: LWMMPMPLA!..Laugh Wan Make Me Pour My Precious Liquor Away!
Abeg now, dont do this! Really!! Save a brother's life (dont mind whether he is theist or atheist)!!!

Reminds me of this joke:
[joke]
There was a very poor man and his 10 yr old son. They were so poor that getting a cup of gari to soak was tough. In fact they lived in "austerity"!
One day he gave his son some money to go buy some gari. Unfortunately, on his way back he was run over by a heavy truck.
A passer-by who saw the tragic accident quickly went to inform the father...

Passerby: Oga! oga! come trailer don jam your pikin o!

Father: The gari throw wey?!!!
[/joke]
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2012
if morality is determined by the society, and evolutionary instinct
so does that make the Gasing of Jews during the Holocaust right or wrong? does that make Molestation right or wrong?

be intellectually consistent
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2012
This is getting interesting. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.