Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (39063 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
To all of you ethnic warriors on Nairaland. On daily basis, you display your weakness here thinking that your tribes are superior to others. The United States is protecting her own but poor Africans and others are being brainwashed to die in the war front to advance American dream. Some people here are even saying that it's because their tribes are brave and fearless. Yes, that might be the reason but how does that advance the cause of your people and tribe? Some people think that their problem is the other tribe but I tell you, every tribe's problem is their own people. Is it the Igbos or Yorubas that prevent the Hausas from attaining desired development after years of collecting billions from the FG purse? Ditto for Yorubas and Igbos. We are better of being one Nigeria! If Nigeria broke up today, other ethnic nationalities will spring up within the newly formed countries and that will be more brutal!. Do you still remember Aguleri and Omuleri (I beg your pardon if the spelling is not correct), Ife and Modakeke, Fulani vs Berrom. More of it will happen in a divided Nigeria. As an Igbo business man, your market reach will be constrained by many international bottlenecks. The same thing will apply to Hausas and Yorubas. Let us forget tribalism and chest-beating about tribe, afterall, it is not by choice to be born in a particular tribe. We all originated from the same source.

7 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: hey charlie..am nt hurtin,i only replied d filty insult to my tribe,d u.s nt recruitin d yorubas means we're nt cheap...we're too valuable to b risked or damaged,n we're intelligent dan dem choosen roasted corns....i laugh in chinese,so go laugh for HELL...
I CAN SMELL BULL-SHIIT FROM WHERE U R, STOP KIDDING URESELF. COME CLEAN AND SAY U R NOT HAPPY DAT URE LANGUAGE IS STRATEGICALY IRRELEVANT TO THE AMERICANS,SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHERE U R COMING FROM. YERIBA TOO INTELLIGIENT AND VALUABLE MY BLACK IGBO NYAASH.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by johnkenty(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Two very good things I thank God for, every blessed day of my life are i. I am not a Yoruba man.
ii. I am not a Muslim.

We all know why grin tongue
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by SimplySEA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

I am very sorry for the village and town you come from in Igbo land, if at all you are an Igbo fellow. How can you know the intention of the yet unknown motive? Mr.Nostrademus, it is now that you are waking up from your slumber? Oh sorry for just realizing that you are serving two colonial masters now, the Hausa Fulani masters and the western powers. Oh you just know that today?

No wonder you are speaking from your anus. How many oil wells do you and your Igbo family members have in the eastern Nigerian oil producing towns as proud Igbo/Nigerian? I can clearly see that you don’t know the definition of slavery, if at all you know that you wouldn’t have been raking like a wild goose, what do you call people that troop to the western embassies for visas in Nigeria every day?

You have not really said what you have against America, how many times have you criticized the American visa lottery? What is difference between someone who applied for the visa lottery and the one that applied for the US army recruitment service? If you are not an educated illiterate you would have known that not all the soldiers die in the war front. For your information USA, military and Israel do not need your soldiers to execute or win their wars.

1982 Shehu Shagari sent Nigeria soldiers to Lebanon, to help his muslims brothers they were ambushed by the Israeli soldiers and all the contingents died, did you ever accuse shagari of killing the Nigerian soldiers, 1993 Gen IBB, sent Nigeria soldiers to defend his muslim brothers army in Somalia, many of them died then CNN was showing every morning with the NTA when they broadcasted the news of the Nigeria’s military casualties they were banned and went off air. Is IBB not the Emperor of the Nigeria politics today, what have done to him, how many will i mention here?

From your comments I have seen that you are a kid may be your family belong to the few Igbo beggars in Abuja that is why you don’t know that you are slave in your country you are very proud of. Or you are among the suffering and smiling Nigerians. The US army recruits foreign soldiers as Nigeria and other countries recruit soldiers.

If you are not comfortable with the exercise then carry your protest to the US embassy nearest to you, than tearing your ok cloths on nairaland. How many times have you criticized the US government for using Nigerians in their national teams, eg Oguchi Onyewu? Or players do not die on a mission. You are a small boy/girl. I really have your time , because you need to be redirected.
u are educated o, but kai u mumu.... Wit your maturity and education, u still no wise....? D young man u sort to counsel is probably d wisest igbo man on NL, and he's definitely wiser than u.... Read his comments again and read yours, u'd understand how a wisely foolish u are....! Sorry if my words are insulting. I tried to make it as mild as possible....

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
PStylish: Let me state here unequivocally that:

I am in full support of the current mass recruitment of Igbos and Hausas as foot soldiers (translators grin grin grin,slaves and errand boys) into the US Army.

And I pray it never stops. cool cool cool

DAT ONE CONSIGN U.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by vanbonattel: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: let me start by sayin ure d king of bastards for callin d yorubas bastards,how dare u ..with dat ur fat lousy foul mouth insult my tribe,i took dis personal.....u said we av sub-standard education..ure perfectly wrong,google it..we yorubas ar d best wen it comes to education u dis silly buffon,wat ar moderators doin...u aut to b banned,ure a crude disgrace to ur ethnicity...RASCAL.

I apologize on his behalf, the yoruba are not bas.tards, they are only cowards and back stabbers.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by vanbonattel: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
PStylish: Let me state here unequivocally that:

I am in full support of the current mass recruitment of Igbos and Hausas as foot soldiers (translators grin grin grin,slaves and errand boys) into the US Army.

And I pray it never stops. cool cool cool

Don't worry, if another civil war starts, there will be a General Obikwelu and General Ibrahim (trained at Fort Bragg) combining to bomb out the yoruba ppl.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Pangea: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
I dey laugh o!
America is preparing the saboteurs that will torpedo the ship of Biafra and Arewa republic come 2015 and some airheads are dancing azonto grin
OK o!
Don't blame Awolowo for your foolishness next time o!
America is already preparing their contingency plan for the break up of Nigeria, recruiting their translators and spies, but of course, why would they need an igbo and hausa speakers for recruitment?
Of course to snoop on igbo and hausa when the war breaks out!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by RealMccoy2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yorubas are in the US military I think it's childish to say only igbos and Hausas are fit to join the US military. Mind you, Hausa is a language spoken in most west African countries, they don't have to be from northern Nigeria. I am Igbo and I can attest to this that Yorubas and Edos are in the US military. Most Nigerians joined the military out of frustration for not having a job or not having the financial means to maintain themselves or pay for their education when they arrived US through the visa lottery programs held yearly.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ABJay1: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
biodunid: This is not a new program or unique to the US Army. The CIA began recruiting native SPEAKERS of sundry African etc languages years ago especially after 9/11. Makes snooping on such people easier or what is the point of gathering all the world's voice calls / internet traffic if you can't understand the Yoruba, Yoruba spoken? Nothing to do with courage. Just need people who are happy to snoop on their own people or lead the enemy into their own land for a mess of pottage - US passport. Apparently they already have enough Yoruba traitors - I am Yoruba - so dont need any more in the current recruitment round.

sorry bro, dont get it twisted, if it was for spying, then it wont be the army, rather CIA, Homeland Security, FBI etc.., the army is overt not covert.., Snooping and spying is the purview of the inteligencia...not the army. The army is for overt combat, thus, only the BRAVE are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Are you sure that the opposite is not the case? cos your obsession with Yoruba is deafening.
johnkenty:
Two very good things I thank God for, every blessed day of my life are i. I am not a Yoruba man.
ii. I am not a Muslim.

We all know why grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Treasure21: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Koolking:

. . remember, natural disasters in USA are always call after women: Katrina, Sandy etc, yours can be 'Hurricane Justina or Marina'
No. Hurricanes/Natural disasters in USA are not only named after women. There's many that are also named after men. You can even google them. There was even Hurricane Isaac, Ernesto, Chris and more that took place this year. Say what you know please.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: let me start by sayin ure d king of bastards for callin d yorubas bastards,how dare u ..with dat ur fat lousy foul mouth insult my tribe,i took dis personal.....u said we av sub-standard education..ure perfectly wrong,google it..we yorubas ar d best wen it comes to education u dis silly buffon,wat ar moderators doin...u aut to b banned,ure a crude disgrace to ur ethnicity...RASCAL.
YORUTARDS WITH FACES LIKE COAL TAR ,YORUBASTARD RUNNING AN ERRAND OF LOUSY BASTARD'S ,PAINTING COLORS OF THEIR IMPOTENT
DYNASTY ,NO MATTER HOW WHITE COATED GLOSSY YOU MADE YOUR SELVES TO SEEM'S LIKE YOU ARE YORU-GO-NOT .
IF YORUTARDS CAN'T DELETE THEIR ARROGANT SELF CENTERED POLITIC'S AND AWOLOWO IDEALISM .REST OF NIGERIA SHOULD NOW DO REFERENDUM TO PUSH THIS QUACK TRIBE TO THEIR DOOM . THESE ANIMALS SUPPORTED THEIR SELFISH INFERIOR YORUBA EGO AND IT WORKED FOR THEM DURING THE CIVIL WAR ,NOW THEY LOCKED IN THINKING ALL DAY'S OF NIGERIA SHOULD REMAIN ORUBA DAY . when good news in Nigeria fell to involve Yorubastards ,you see yoru- clannish clowns in offensive .not even one clan tard , majority of this clowns have their amala belly full of brags and arrogant . you will go down in the history of Nigeria . INSTEAD OF YORUBASTARD IN ANYTHING NIGERIA let the chameleon represent Nigeria instead of living fossils yorutards.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
SimplySEA: u are educated o, but kai u mumu.... Wit your maturity and education, u still no wise....? D young man u sort to counsel is probably d wisest igbo man on NL, and he's definitely wiser than u.... Read his comments again and read yours, u'd understand how a wisely foolish u are....! Sorry if my words are insulting. I tried to make it as mild as possible....

Which planet did this ape come out from? Why won’t you support your types on nairaland. That is what your tribesmen love so much, when someone insults his/her tribesmen with fact less points. While you hide your evil ways and defend it with all your blood. I know where you come from and what you represent. You are as foolish as the fellow. Read my comments as an educated fellow and not like an educated illiterate, which you are trying expose here, through your posted trash. When has the volunteered recruitment into the foreign forces become a crime? Try to re visit your psychiatric doctor, or you change another one ok. It is true that the birds of the same feathers flock together. Go to the international airports in Nigeria today and see your old tribesmen and women being held in hands to enter airplane to travel out of Nigeria, those who are few days to their graves. What are they looking for in the US and UK? Most of their sons and daughters are volunteered foreign solders. I don’t have a time for a SIMPLETON like you.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
ichidodo: I CAN SMELL BULL-SHIIT FROM WHERE U R, STOP KIDDING URESELF. COME CLEAN AND SAY U R NOT HAPPY DAT URE LANGUAGE IS STRATEGICALY IRRELEVANT TO THE AMERICANS,SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHERE U R COMING FROM. YERIBA TOO INTELLIGIENT AND VALUABLE MY BLACK IGBO NYAASH.
tank God say u knw say u get black nyash wey b like native pot,mennhh!...cum c cow de happy for slaughter,dey wan slaughter cow..e de jubilate,my tribe de irrelevant for slavery..i happy,bcus of dollar u de happy say u wan b slave....even for naija if u de fyn house slave...go igbo land,so i no de surprise for ur jollyment bcus of america wan use dollar capture u,,,my advice for u...sell ur fada house..den go america go join army..SHEEP.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
M-16:

YORUTARDS WITH FACES LIKE COAL TAR ,YORUBASTARD RUNNING AN ERRAND OF LOUSY BASTARD'S ,PAINTING COLORS OF THEIR IMPOTENT
DYNASTY ,NO MATTER HOW WHITE COATED GLOSSY YOU MADE YOUR SELVES TO SEEM'S LIKE YOU ARE YORU-GO-NOT .
IF YORUTARDS CAN'T DELETE THEIR ARROGANT SELF CENTERED POLITIC'S AND AWOLOWO IDEALISM .REST OF NIGERIA SHOULD NOW DO REFERENDUM TO PUSH THIS QUACK TRIBE TO THEIR DOOM . THESE ANIMALS SUPPORTED THEIR SELFISH INFERIOR YORUBA EGO AND IT WORKED FOR THEM DURING THE CIVIL WAR ,NOW THEY LOCKED IN THINKING ALL DAY'S OF NIGERIA SHOULD REMAIN ORUBA DAY . when good news in Nigeria fell to involve Yorubastards ,you see yoru- clannish clowns in offensive .not even one clan tard , majority of this clowns have their amala belly full of brags and arrogant . you will go down in the history of Nigeria . INSTEAD OF YORUBASTARD IN ANYTHING NIGERIA let the chameleon represent Nigeria instead of living fossils yorutards.
THIS IS REAL VEXATION OF SPIRIT
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Muhammed Ali had the good sense to stay out of the Vietnam war - for that he was stripped of his world heavy weight title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TwvGYcGRo

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
Yorubas are in the US military I think it's childish to say only igbos and Hausas are fit to join the US military. Mind you, Hausa is a language spoken in most west African countries, they don't have to be from northern Nigeria. I am Igbo and I can attest to this that Yorubas and Edos are in the US military. Most Nigerians joined the military out of frustration for not having a job or not having the financial means to maintain themselves or pay for their education when they arrived US through the visa lottery programs held yearly.

Thank you for your wise comment , you are the type that deserve to be listened to not riffraffs who parade themselves as nationalists and patriots which is not really from their inner most hearts. Before you criticize a program and the volunteered people, you will first of all check the cause of these massive volunteered recruits, the recruitment of the foreign soldiers into the American Armed forces did not start today.

It has been going for a very long time, but the moderator purposely published the topic today to create a tribal war of words as he fondly does here always. Why is that it is only Hausa and Igbo people were mentioned in this recruitment in the report? Coming to the real sense of it, it is better for a Nigerian idle graduate to voluntarily join the American force than languishing in vain in Nigeria.

The people who are accusing America for this program should first of all ask themselves what has the federal government done to employ the idle graduates in Nigeria , everyone with his /her destiny, why should you blames or insult someone who decided to take his/her own destiny into his/her hand. If these Nigerians were dully employed would they volunteer to join the American force? This post today was posted to paint the other two major ethnic tribes bad, while the other ethnic tribe remains the best tribe.

These tribal bigots have made this forum so boring and nasty. If you don’t have any other alternative to your survival then risk becomes the best choice. Joining the Nigeria military make no difference from joining the US army as both of them consist risk of deaths. Half of bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Horus:

The US is using them to fight for their dirty war. During the vietnam war more than 30% of the killed soldiers were blacks even when blacks are only 13% of the US population; Strange?,No!, it was planned. Nigerians should not fight or give their lifes for the US or Israel, and don't get fooled by the word Jewish; These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel. They use the term, the state of Israel. The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the tribe of Judah.
Stop perpetuating falsehood and twisting scripture with your demonic new age inspired ideology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
M-16:

guy u need to repeat elementary 1....u lack composition...,,ASSFACE
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
M-16:

Keyboard warrior i'm sure you're living somewhere in yoruba land, posting on a forum owned by a yoruba man. I can see you are a confused and demented individual, you need to get an education. Maybe that will save you.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by blasterman(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
its just research work for there information gathering for their AFRICOM situated in Djibouti. Do u think US send any country apart from them selves.

Also all u tribalists need to be killed u are the reason africa carry last amongs other continents , united we stand or divided we fall. no yawa but remeber Person wey dey throw stone for market don forget say im relative dey inside market
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: guy u need to repeat elementary 1....u lack composition...,,ASSFACE

GO LYNCH YOUR CLOWNS ,THE WORST YOU CAN NOT DO IS CLOSE YOUR EYE AND SHOT YOUR SELF . yorubas are useless people you can't keep as friends . HANG YOUR self man or you go back to your yoruba toilet and shut the rusty zinc door .

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Treasure21: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
ichidodo: I CAN SMELL BULL-SHIIT FROM WHERE U R, STOP KIDDING URESELF. COME CLEAN AND SAY U R NOT HAPPY DAT URE LANGUAGE IS STRATEGICALY IRRELEVANT TO THE AMERICANS, SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHERE U R COMING FROM. YERIBA TOO INTELLIGIENT AND VALUABLE MY BLACK IGBO NYAASH.
NA LIE! If Yoruba language wasn't "Irrelevant" to the Americans, there won't be ppl like Titilayo & Kayode who took their time to learn it. How many oyinbos do you know learn Igbo. So stop hating and spitting venom. Go hug your papa cows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1K4qcowxQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNalAJOrl28&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8MjkZLHPg&sns=em
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Treasure21:
NA LIE! If Yoruba language wasn't "Irrelevant" to the Americans, there won't be ppl like Titilayo & Kayode who took their time to learn it. How many oyinbos do you know learn Igbo. So stop hating and spitting venom. Go hug your papa cows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1K4qcowxQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNalAJOrl28&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8MjkZLHPg&sns=em

stop posting crap the CIA regularly use their citizens as spies in countries that they are targeting for one thing or the other , if you look into those white people's background you will discover that they are intelligence operatives.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Horus(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Cokeroo:
Stop perpetuating falsehood and twisting scripture with your demonic new age inspired ideology.

Stop perpetuating the ideology of your pale skinned master and go to look in your own scripture to realise that these words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by M17: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
jehovahnoni: guy u need to repeat elementary 1....u lack composition...,,ASSFACE

oooooooowooooooooooooooooowooo ,omo ha ha ha ha .
you wish if I'm IN ORUBA LAND KE ,KORIDAFUE , O.P.C LOMAPA OLOSHI KOBO KOBO ,WA GBA SORO , I will hate the day i dream oruba barren land .keep wishing noting wrong in wishful thinking . who is yoruba land ?you mean ijebu-ode or ibadan ? which portrait you wanna draw me in oshogbo ,surulere . YORUBAS ARE REAL ARROGANT and deluded .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Simplepton: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
gilmaro: Us will never speak the truth. For 12years now american widows has increased by 120%. Thus Americans no longer join the army cos of the thousands of life they've lost since the William bush administration till this barrack Obama administration. Now they're looking for people to fill in the empty space in thier army, they call it a program designed to fill thier crucial readiness. And our people are joining what will take thier life with great enthusiasm. I wish them good luck.

You absolutely right.
The real reason for the Visa lottery is a case in point: not every body who wins the lottery gets the visa to travel. Why?
What is the relationship between the visa lottery, retiree longevity, and social security benefits in America?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight

To the bold statement, how about the Yorubas
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by kolexy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
achi4u: So,must yorubas and igbos fight on nairaland everyday?
Come to think of it,who is better than the other?

The level of hate is unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library / Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.