Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (8077 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

I can only imagine...
But it's really easy for the men you know? To not go through all those pains but still get to have that awesome feeling of birthing a child
u cant flirt ur way out of getting a car clamped tongue
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by 5much(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
will prefer being male over nd over again
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
u cant flirt ur way out of getting a car clamped tongue
Lol, i don't need to, i've got the muscle do to it myself.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
What's with the hidden posts?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: What's with the hidden posts?
She has succeded in derailing the thread, and i guess she's happy now.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

She has succeded in derailing the thread, and i guess she's happy now.
Who is she?
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by chronique(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
The thought of wearing sanitary towel & watching how I sit is enough to make me wanna be a man forever...
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
chronique: The thought of wearing sanitary towel & watching how I sit is enough to make me wanna be a man forever...

ha ha ha smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who is she?
Who else? Shollypopz na
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by JoeBatters: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Being a Man is d Greatest...but I must say, dat most pretty ladies just get tinz just handed to dem tru out their peak period. grin

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by tomakint: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Definitely, it's easier being a male than a female.Think about this; 'we both get laid and all what we do is to shoot in some chromosomes, and 3weeks after the journey began and metamorphosed into a balloon like sac. This, they (women) will carry for the next 9 months some more than that, and now the judgment day-day of delivery'! For the mere fact that women have to endure the pain while shooting out the babies say it all. Guys let's learn to love and appreciate our women coz e no easy to BORN!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by NEROSKY(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

1. You are the one who has to suffer and feed the family. Nobody will blame a woman for the poor state of home.
The responsibility is therefore on your shoulders to work and earn money, build a home and then bring your wife in it who just sits there while you take care of her.
2. You have to be a 'man'. When there is danger ahead, you go alone and take care of it and then come back for the girl.
3. You don't always get the attention you seek cos you don't have bo.obs to fluant and show-off
4. You always get to be considered only after a girl is in almost all aspects your life
Should i go on?
you thief my answer,ooooh God!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Who else? Shollypopz na
and you did noting to provoke her right? When she committed whatever offence, did you reply her?
SMH
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
NEROSKY:
you thief my answer,ooooh God!
Lool, but there are still more na
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
and you did noting to provoke her right? When she committed whatever offence, did you reply her?
SMH
Lol, you and 'SMH'. But you saw the whole thingy unfold na. I think she was probably after me or something.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol, you and 'SMH'. But you saw the whole thingy unfold na. I think she was probably after me or something.
As hard to believe as it is, I did not see when it went down. I was busy
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by pleep(m): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Its not easier to be either one. There is alot of ego talk going on here.

Serveys show that women enjoy life more from the ages of 1-40yrs while men are the happiest from 40-death. So its about even. Anyone who says otherwise is not looking at the big picture.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Pakavy(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2012
candygosh: Its easier being a man jor.
If God had given me d opportunity. I'd rather be a boi
true talk my sister,if there is a secular nxt lyf i still want 2 b a man..womanhood wahala 2 much esp d gynae aspect..u must change engine oil 12x a yr,dem go drill u and God help u if u carry ovasize,dem go pump u lyk tyre 2 com deflate na anoda wahala.socio-culturaly d man can still do chuachua afta marriage n go unpunishd but when d woman tries dat even ha kinsmen wuld disown her
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Richy4(m): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2012
This is a funny Question,In Nigeria being a woman is a bit easy.I remembered after my service year, I started looking for a job in my fatherland in those days without any one's help. I stayed for 8 months at home. within that space,5 of my female course mates who are equally my friends got mouth watering jobs due to their smiles and their natural endowments which the boss were hoping to tap when they are employed . no bi person tell me say make i run go meet people way I know for help.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 05, 2012
bittyend:

Don't mind her, she's just trying to be a female version of me.

But she ain't gonna make it lmao.

When she gets thrown out by 10 husbands and starts sitting at the front in the church praying for the holy spirit to send her "Mr Right" she'll definitely change her ways. undecided

Shollypopz:
Be like u, like be a man??

Ain't nobody tryna be u, heffa!! I do me and I 'loo' being a woman!!

lol @ holy spirit. What does "Mr Right" have to do with this though, I'm simply saying u can't outrightly tell which is easier.
I could go further if u want me to, just when I put ur dumb points to shame. Do not result to insults and we're good.

.....That Cocaine you snort on the Daily in London must be Immortal Fam....

The sad thing is, You have them all Fooled....

Not the great Royal though....

Not The Great Royal..... cool

The Combined IQ on this forum must be around 27.

....lol...Shout out to the Nigerian homies who share the same government name as me........

........ wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by ohisola(f): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude, you organised a debate here so you should know that taking this into history has noting to do with this topic. If the OP has referred to history, then it would have been a basis for argument and contention.
I am sticking to biology and that's where I stay.
Besides the OP did not say do you think it WAS easier being male or female, he said IS. Present tense so even if you should argue socio-economic factors, argue about now and not history.

I tink u shld go bac 2 d topic. D op gav no restrictions or limitations. He is actually talkin of life as a female or male in general. And ur argument abt stickin 2 biology doesn't hold water.

Is feedin of d family biology. Or u tink its just d menstrual flow or giving birth dats al a woman does, or dats all dat makes her life more diff? We'll if its so den d men wil argue abt havin 2 cut their beards every 3days whch usually results in bumps (in som guys) dipreciating their beauty grin

Wat abt d way society treats women (in our present day) wen a man loses his wife whether @ young or old age, society expexts him 2 get married. And d nxt tin dey say is; 'who wil tak care of d children'

'who wil care 4 d man @ old age'. Bt its completely d other way round wen its a woman who loses her husband evn @ early age. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ mum bcam a widow @ 35, nw she's 50 n stil unmarried. She's had 2 b d bread winner of d house, d 'man' in times of danger, adding it 2 her natural woman role in d family.

♍γ̲̣̣̥ point is its nt just biology dat makes a womans life more diff. Society and evry oda factor contributes.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by yankidelta(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2012
Exponental: Why bother about what u can not change!
Be thankful 2 God and see d opposite sex as a compliment 2 u.
..............I am who I am cos it suites me!!!!! cheesy
betterstill, ask God if u believe in him!

Ever heard the word TRANSGENDER?Ppl can now change their sex.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by pleep(m): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2012
candygosh: Its easier being a man jor.
If God had given me d opportunity. I'd rather be a boi
I read through this thread and you guys seem to think being a woman is hell on earth. Yea childbirth sucks, but look at the bright side.. as a mother you are loved by your children more than anyone else, even the father. Is that not worth it? Also, if you are pretty enough u can find some rich dude to take care of all your needs, get out of tickets get free drinks etc. grin

they are Perks and negatives to being each gender, but if you look at the big picture none is easier.

you guys have a very disturbing outlook on life. I know i say this alot, but its sad that feminism has infected you guys like this. This is not Saudi Arabia being female is not some sort of handicap, get out of this feminist mentality and enjoy your lives.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2012
Idk how it is for men....But being a woman is NOT easy.
That much I can tell you 4 sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / I Have The Janemena N*de Video(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.