Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20098 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
The golf will be so cheap, it depend on the demand as at the time of action,I have replied to your email
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
WE went to bid for a customer in Ikeja local airport for a customer that came to visit me from Warri(SHELL PLC). I bought Nissan XTERRA 2003 at the rate of 3000 dollar will be 450,000 naira taxes was 455 dollar will be 70,000 naira equivalent, shipping to Nigeria through ridmardi will cost 150,000 naira.......clearing here will cost 300,000 it depend on the clearing agent.The sum of it all will be.......975,000 IF YOU PRICE FROM THE DEALERS IN NIGERIA IT WILL BE NOT LESS THAN.1.5 MILLION, THAT MEANS YOU ARE SAVING EXTRA 550,000 NAIRA.GUESS WHAT?MILEAGE IS GREAT,TRANSMISSION AND IT WAS A LIVE BID, THAT MEAN THE CUSTOMER IS AWARE OF WHAT HE IS BUYING.CUSTOMER SHOULD KEEP CALLING AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL MEET YOU ANYWHERE TO BID LIVE.I HOPE THAT CUSTOMER IN QUESTION WILL FOLLOW THIS TREND.THANK
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by chinosxl(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2013
OP, u are very right. i have a friend that put me on standby last year about ordering a car for him from the U.S. I got a call from him last November and he sounded very excited on the phone. He was calling to let me know he had finally purchased the car of his dreams. Yes, he took a trip to Cotonou to make the purchase. I congratulated him but asked him to email me the VIN of the car as well as the year model. From my calculation, he spent over #800k in excess on his 2006 pathfinder compared to what he would have paid to buy, ship, clear and deliver from U.S. It had a rear end collision according to the car fax report and was auctioned by insurance company. I saw the pathfinder when i visited in December, very clean and drives nice without any sign of body work.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2013
thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by DonStan123: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
Mr. Ademola, How much and how long can I get a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder with full option and low mileage? u can email me promiseluv2000@yahoo.com. Expecting ur reply soonest.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Stevo30: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mr. Ademola, please how much can I get 2004 Toyota Corrola deliver to my door step in Abuja for.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by splendore(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please how much can i get 2005 Audi A6 from you sir.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Miltonic: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Last price plz
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Miltonic: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sorry bout my earlier post, Can u plz send me ur contact details 2 my email - mugisly@gmail.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Stevo30: Mr. Ademola, please how much can I get 2004 Toyota Corrola deliver to my door step in Abuja for.
...1 MILLION Will do everything sir, including clearing///thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
splendore: Please how much can i get 2005 Audi A6 from you sir.
.....1.2 million sir, including clearing
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Miltonic: Sorry bout my earlier post, Can u plz send me ur contact details 2 my email - mugisly@gmail.com
...I have sent you an email sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by VWlover: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
You have a point about buyinG from cotonou but the difference i see is the issue of timing,its takes months before your car get into Nigeria,anxiety can be killing,definitely yankee car should be cheaper&cleaner because it is directly from the owner&little or no profit τ̅☺ be made by the owner unlike an average dealer in cotonou&Nigeria,they are business men.
Cotonou is more expensive because you will be clearing from cotonou port&Nigeria's custom papEr.however,you have a choice.

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by LeonessAug: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
LeonessAug: ADEMOLA, PLS HOW MUCH WILL I GET HONDA 2008 OR CAMRY 2008 FROM USA +CLEARING?
THX
..with 1.5 sir we can get that. please deduct 350k from that for clearing...the remaining will get it sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
VW lover: You have a point about buyinG from cotonou but the difference i see is the issue of timing,its takes months before your car get into Nigeria,anxiety can be killing,definitely yankee car should be cheaper&cleaner because it is directly from the owner&little or no profit τ̅☺ be made by the owner unlike an average dealer in cotonou&Nigeria,they are business men.
Cotonou is more expensive because you will be clearing from cotonou port&Nigeria's custom papEr.however,you have a choice.

even now grimaldri get to Nigeria withing two weeks, they are very fast sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by LeonessAug: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Boss13: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ademola CAC No is not a security feature, nor quoting it is a threat to your business. It gives your customers business confidence. They can actually ask the CAC about your company and the commission will be willing to assist. Many limited liability company quote their CAC No because they want to boost customer confidence. I would love to deal with you. However, I need that CAC number. Cannot work with a hoax pls.

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by emrino(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
I'm overwhelmed by ur posts/prices I must say. How abt a 2010 VW cc and a Corolla 2008, wat figures r we lukn at albeit i'll be ready in a couple of months gv me one of these ur....miraculous figures to ponder on.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by emrino(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
My friend is currently interested in 2000 Toyota Camry, he's indisposed at the moment(He's a cadet) but I hav access to him n wld like to find out how much he can get it, of course, clearing inclusive(clean title).
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by splendore(m): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2013
Thanks a lot Ademola for that, i really appreciate. I sent you a mail earlier about 2005 BMW X3 and 2004 Toyota Siena clean titles,could please send the prices to my box ,thanks. (theodoreobi@hotmail.com).
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by jambogini: 4:27am On Feb 01, 2013
i am interested in 2009 toyota camry or 2008 honda please quote me price
evicdonmerchandiseltd@yahoo.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by tchaik(m): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2013
emrino: My friend is currently interested in 2000 Toyota Camry, he's indiaposed at the moment(He's a cadet) but I hav access to him n wld like to find out how much he can get it, of course, clearing inclusive(clean title).

Officer how far? Abeg make sure the ride is 'clean' #Legit! Because SSS recently warned of a car jacking ring that sell cars at ridiculuosly cheap prices, mostly in Kaduna. Shine your eyes! All the best.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2013
LeonessAug:

Hi demola, how do we deal then? I would actually prefer a cute SUV of dat range, mayb rav4 frm 05 or crv 07 and any other but not murano (don't like it)

Ok sir with that we can get it bid for 7000 dollar for CRV 2008,,,,,,I have done it before,I know how to project that...just schedule a visit to our main office in Ojodu and give us a call..thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Boss13: Ademola CAC No is not a security feature, nor quoting it is a threat to your business. It gives your customers business confidence. They can actually ask the CAC about your company and the commission will be willing to assist. Many limited liability company quote their CAC No because they want to boost customer confidence. I would love to deal with you. However, I need that CAC number. Cannot work with a hoax pls.
OUR CAC NUMBER IS 1049177...YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US IN OUR MAIN OFFICE IN OJODU AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU GIVE US A CALL.....THANKS
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2013
emrino: I'm overwhelmed by ur posts/prices I must say. How abt a 2010 VW cc and a Corolla 2008, wat figures r we lukn at albeit i'll be ready in a couple of months gv me one of these ur....miraculous figures to ponder on.
..WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT WHEN IT IS TIME. BECAUSE IT IS AN AUCTION, ANY PRICE I QUOTE NOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS AT THE TIME YOU ARE READY..YOU CAN VISIT US FIRST AND WE TALK ABOUT IT AND LOOK AT IT TOGETHER.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2013
emrino: My friend is currently interested in 2000 Toyota Camry, he's indiaposed at the moment(He's a cadet) but I hav access to him n wld like to find out how much he can get it, of course, clearing inclusive(clean title).
BETWEEN 600 TO 650K SIR
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2013
jambogini: i am interested in 2009 toyota camry or 2008 honda please quote me price
evicdonmerchandiseltd@yahoo.com
.....1.6 WILL WILL BRING EVIL SPIRIT HONDA 2008. CLEAN AND REPOSES
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik:

Officer how far? Abeg make sure the ride is 'clean' #Legit! Because SSS recently warned of a car jacking ring that sell cars at ridiculuosly cheap prices, mostly in Kaduna. Shine your eyes! All the best.
...THANK YOU SIR FOR THE ADVISE
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by omicron(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
How exactly do you work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

012 Passat Cc Used. 013 Acura Zdx Used. / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / 2 Units Of 2010 Model Honda Cross Tour Exl Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.