Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Will You Spend Your Val Day? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? (12227 Views)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by hisairness: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
hey guys,

my vals day i believe will be so splendid, im in babcock university, and my chick too, so we intend sailing, for love to a romantic island , <just the two of us>, taquabay!!, i wanna spoil her, with some romance, enough wine and grubs, from the boat cruize, to the beach, i will cuddle her in the beach sand, show her how deeply i love her, i will take her to the rocks of the sea, sing to her, cuddle her, we take a work to the high tides of the island, infact , i will let her understand that our love will be as endless as the sea waters, on loves yatch we shall sail , oh my baby, how much i love her, lol, thats how i see my lovely valentines day!!, we cool cool cool cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by hisairness: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
hey guys,

my vals day i believe will be so splendid, i am in Babcock university, and my chick too, so we intend sailing, for love to a romantic island , <just the two of us>, taquabay!!, i wanna spoil her, with some romance, enough wine and grubs, from the boat cruise, to the beach, i will cuddle her in the beach sand, show her how deeply i love her, i will take her to the rocks of the sea, sing to her, cuddle her, we take a work to the high tides of the island, in fact , i will let her understand that our love will be as endless as the sea waters, on loves yacht we shall sail , oh my baby, how much i love her, lol, thats how i see my lovely valentines day!!, we cool cool cool cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
i'll be busy at work then later in the evening go and have a drink and get high on ,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by vanderci(f): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
I'll be babysitting for my aunt on that day. She got two cute kids that I love and since the day is all about love well it would not hurt to show them some that day. 'Sides my friend said he'll be travelling d-day and I'm like thinking if he's got one on the side, I mean why on 14th, not before or after? So on the day its goin to be me, my aunt and my cousins and GOD whose love is the best(cos He's not going to cut out on 14th and will stay till as much as all the 14ths I get to witness on this earth.)
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by linkin(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2008
well as for me, i will just take myself out, spoil myself till am satisfied. i dont need to bugg any man to make myself happy. valentines day is for lovers, isnt it, well since i got no lover, i will just learn to be my own lover.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by sammy6(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2008
I plan on toasting a babe
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by MISSWORLD1(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
i hope to spend my val's day, in the office, would not want to be involved in that mad rush, love in the air, everyday is val's day to me.God helping me, i'll love to spend it away from the town,somewhere calm and peaceful with me and myself-rejuvenation. grin cheesy wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by aronyke: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
somebody should pls tell me wen vals day is o.cos i no remember d date self
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Beline(f): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2008
Val day is meant for married people as saint valentine was murdered on the course of marrying young couples against the Roman law enacted by Claudius II, when young men refused to be engage in war due to their attachment with their family.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by parislomo(f): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rubbish! Valentines day is an over rated experience and always tends to favour women than men. Its as if all the chicks of this planet collude that valentines day is their birthday and expect all the gifts on this planet to be by their bed side that day. Why should vals day be the chosen day to declare one's undying love to a chick? Why not the other 364 days?

I just think its a day girls turn into scam artists and 419ers to deprive men off their worldly possessions. The whole thing smacks of imbecility to me.

the chocolates, the flowers, the perfumes, the dinner and false hypocriscy of love that day just to intimidate others that are single, meanwhile the relationship is hanging on a cliff, mutual suspicion and trust exists and the cheatings that will soon follow suit.

Why pretend when if you love your partner you can celebrate vals day tonight with your partner and not be a follow follow.

P:S: Love doesnt exist on valentines day and its just a day to make more babies and hopefully make abortion doctors richer in 5 weeks time, yuk!

@baby cool

Stop day dreaming and get a life! The real world doesnt remotely have time for such wishful day dreaming!

hahaha, U r not serious. Y d hard-knocks now, henh? How many babes don yahooze u lik dis? Pele o
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by parislomo(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rubbish! Valentines day is an over rated experience and always tends to favour women than men. Its as if all the chicks of this planet collude that valentines day is their birthday and expect all the gifts on this planet to be by their bed side that day. Why should vals day be the chosen day to declare one's undying love to a chick? Why not the other 364 days?

I just think its a day girls turn into scam artists and 419ers to deprive men off their worldly possessions. The whole thing smacks of imbecility to me.

the chocolates, the flowers, the perfumes, the dinner and false hypocriscy of love that day just to intimidate others that are single, meanwhile the relationship is hanging on a cliff, mutual suspicion and trust exists and the cheatings that will soon follow suit.

Why pretend when if you love your partner you can celebrate vals day tonight with your partner and not be a follow follow.

P:S: Love doesnt exist on valentines day and its just a day to make more babies and hopefully make abortion doctors richer in 5 weeks time, yuk!

@baby cool

Stop day dreaming and get a life! The real world doesnt remotely have time for such wishful day dreaming!

hahaha, You r not serious. Y d hard-knocks now, henh? How many babes don yahooze u lik this? Pele o
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by kingsikaz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
stay fixed on the internet surfing love links.

go back home and muse on d essence of life.

check out iya basira to eat enough AMALA DUDU with ogbolo.

the rest leave for the silent night
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by pahtahkee: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
Last year Val, spent it on nairaland embarassed embarassed

This year, no WAY!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2008
Valentine is overrated and commercilalised. Too much Drama, too much demands. Love is something you live with everyday, not reserved for a special day
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ozi(f): 2:03am On Feb 09, 2008
me, i don't even have a val.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Ebaby2: 5:09am On Feb 09, 2008
V day is just like any other day, there isn't anything special about it

For people like moi kiss kiss, everyday is just like V day but without the gifts
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by legba1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
all of una should just stop bt at the nearest chemist to pick up a park of the boot.(gold circle)play it safe pls. cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by TheSly: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
ozi

me, i don't even have a val.

shawty snappin cheesy
baby gurl! whats ur name? l'emme talk 2 u. . .l'emme buy u a drink tongue
Im sly cheesy u know me. . . konvict music flyest '' cheesy'' ohhh wieee cheesy

i know the club close at 3
whats the chances of you roll'n wit me cheesy
back to the crib show you how i live
lets get drunk 'n forget what we did

cheesy cheesy
i'ma buy you a drink oh wieeeee
i'ma take you home with me
i got money in the bank
shawty what you think 'bout that
ill be in the grey cadillac
we in the bed like ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
we in the bed like ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
**roll eye** undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
At College tongue
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by tommyex(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
Work I am sure of,maybe a test later and then evening will take care of itself,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by awo4love(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
val is my birthday and i wish every one in nairaland happy vals day
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by saucekid(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2008
i'll be at the studio churning out some erratic tunes
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by faramola: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2008
i.ll be very busy on thurs plus i got a tight schedule till sat so i,ll av time on sun to give out some things to people who will appreciate it,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by scarphase(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
i would spend the day just like evry oda day
u dont av to wait for val b4 u show love
its a day wen most pple get carried away but wen the chips are down dey cant really stand up for love
i wld probably av a nice time with ma OWN and talk abt the past ,present and future
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by soulamanne(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2008
this val issue sef na wahala!pays women than men cos i know guys worry more on what to give the babe.my last val was with my guys at a bar.we saw asre vs bolton over a bottle of beer and fr.rice.they bought it cos they won make i support em as i b man.u.this yr i don get 1 one opeke.she wans me around her so let see what it feels like.just chil out accordin to my pocket.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Ninjabyte(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2008
Omo, d day don come.

Well, i have a 3-tier plan.
Morning - Research on the net on condom recycle methods and outfits that buy used condoms

Afternoon to Evening - Carry my okada to go round selling condoms (mobile) and on call too

Evening to Night - Carry my hurricane lamp to go on condom search for onward recycling God bless anybody wey i catch dey eat kpomo

Val happens to be the day condom companies make the greatest sales so i feel sey no be only dem + gals go benefit this val
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Rhemagirl(f): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
Ninjabyte:

Omo, d day don come.

Well, i have a 3-tier plan.
Morning - Research on the net on condom recycle methods and outfits that buy used condoms

Afternoon to Evening - Carry my okada to go round selling condoms (mobile) and on call too

Evening to Night - Carry my hurricane lamp to go on condom search for onward recycling God bless anybody wey i catch dey eat kpomo

Val happens to be the day condom companies make the greatest sales so i feel sey no be only them + gals go benefit this val

Na wah for u,take am easy O!!!Because repercussion dey for everything.If Conddom was doing an IPO,it will sell today.Anyway as for me, i am supposed to have a date and if he forgets that he is to see me today, all good and well, i will sleep at home like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by albridge(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
IF YOU DON'T HAVE IDEAS YOU COULD BE A PART OF A SINGLES GET TOGETHER BEING ORGANIZED FOR SERIOUS MINDED SINGLES. I MEAN THE KIND WHO ARE LOOKING TO GET INTO SERIOUS COMMITED RELATIONSHIPS. HIT AND RUN MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT INVITED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE EVENT VISIT: http://tairestephen.com/singles.php.
AND REGISTER FREE!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by kalmebad(f): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
laughing aloud here on this forum on all ur post grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ronkybaby(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
woah!!!!!! i spent my with my love ones
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by PERVERT9: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
una still dey celebrate valentine day as 20th feb?abeg make una no kill am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.