Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Will You Spend Your Val Day? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? (12225 Views)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by megatran(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2008
well i dont know about myself.maybe i,ll just send gifts to my friend,thats all
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by hahaha2(m): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2008
NA WAH OH u nigerians no even dey patriotic at all, naija just lose na valentine be the next thing.
Its kinda nice though, public holiday no dey 4 valentine so i will just give the AM AT WORK, AM BUSY OR AM TIRED line, so i will just take my girl out on saturday, no strings.
NOTE: The AM BUSY line only works when used sparingly, so use wisely.

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2008
Niceuzor, welcome back o grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by janeluv(f): 4:44am On Feb 04, 2008
hmmm, mangod, i like ur style shaa, i wish to have a quite time as well. love is an everyday thing. not only for 14 february
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by funlad(f): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2008
valentine, what abt people like me that dosent have boyfiend/date to val wit, what do we do sad
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ademiller(f): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2008
@funland, shuo, the topic was 'How Will You Spend Your Val Day?", not do u have a val? its a day like any other day. wat will u b doin on dat day. Englishhhhhhhh. as for me i dunno wat i will b doin on vals day o. watever comes make him come. tongue, hey im spendin vals day with Gunpoint angry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Papito(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Funlad
there nothing special about valentine day. count it as any other day and dont be disturbed.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by spora(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Ademiller and Funlad
How about us having a party val?  wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by yek: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
, under the sun or in the rain ,

men 14th na POP. . .what could be more romantic kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by femiflirt(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
i will like to spent my val with my love ones, cashing some fun and making love' cos it is love day smiley tongue
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Papito(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
i repeat, there is nothing speacial about date (Febuary 14th) i show love every day.
i will be in office on the said date and after closing i will go straight to my house , relax with my family b4 going to bed just the same way i will spend my 11th, 12th and 13th of febuary of the same week
wink undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by olulogbon: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2008
I will be at work waiting for father valentine to drop his gift.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by babycool(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
I'm taking her to Mykonos Greece. Our cruise leave from Miami. She dos'nt know it yet its meant to be a suprise.

Hmmm. . . .hilli666

I envy your babe oh!

Wish the two of you a nice and romantic time!  cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by thupsie(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
i really dont know what to do but, i think i will just do one litle thing get a cake for the first person that wishes me happy valentine day
That all chikena!! wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by SweetT1: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
I already took off from work that day. I'll wake up at Monica's place then proceed to crystal's crib in the afternoon and i'll end the day at Bola's pad. I hope a pack of condom will do. And none of them knows that i'll be off work that day !!! It's good to be a serial monogamist !
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nellyf: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
Unfortunately it's a working day but I'll celebrate with my hubby on Saturday. Just wedded in December so this is our first Val day togather. We'll also go put some smiles on the faces of the motherless babies @ the motherless babes home.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
How Will You Spend Your Val Day? dont know yet

How much will you spend on your val day? 0.00 naira
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by querida(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
o
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by peejay(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
me n ma grl a game freaks, dats y i love her so much! and dats how we met!!. so, We'll sit on d couch togeda like we do, get som cool drinks. and playe fifa 2008 on ma flat screen!! den late at nite, u no d drill.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by peejay(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
me n ma grl a game freaks, dats y i love her so much! and dats how we met!!. so, We'll sit on d couch togeda like we do, get som cool drinks. and playe fifa 2008 on ma flat screen!! den late at nite, u no d drill.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by manuelstud: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
cheesy very funny readin all the plans for val day, ;Das for me i think val day has become a commercial over hyped day, lost all its tru meaning angry, feel ur pain blackman, was once in ur shoes, babycool wats ur real reason for posting this topic?? do u really lack ideas on wat to do?? or ur just plain kiddin? tongue grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by dellynash(f): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
my guy isn't around but i will have fun with my girlfriends and even buy them some little gifts.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by babycool(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
manuelstud:

cheesy very funny readin all the plans for val day[b][/b], ;Das for me i think val day has become a commercial over hyped day, lost all its tru meaning angry, feel your pain blackman, was once in your shoes, babycool wats your real reason for posting this topic?? do u really lack ideas on what to do?? or your just plain kiddin? tongue grin

Manuel, I dont really see your point in this matter, be more explicit please. You just said you've been reading it, guess you found it interesting?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by angelchi(f): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
i dnt no.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by temiwumi: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
I'm gonna celebrate it sleeping. If i have the chance anyway, i will visit an orphanage and be a volunteer at least for the day to put smile on the faces of children in the home.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
the best way is to sit outside and watch those
guys and babes who will be celebrating theirs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by sod4luv(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
dnt knw yet
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
As 4 me,
i'm gonna Bleep ma gurl till i drop, feel me?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by justme3(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
Nothing! I will most likely be constipated and tired and wont be able to do anything productive, get my drift, reason being that I have a number of parties the day before.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by tome1: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
i will surely be in the office and i might even close late. anyway,no plans for now grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by iz2much: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
I think i will be busy taking my BURUKUTU, thru out the day, Abi that 1 no good?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Topic
Hopefully watch some 'macho' movie (gotta escape those lovey dovey things they drown us in, on that day), do some sleeping, off ma phone (no i don't want to know and no am not coming over) eat some deliciouso foods and stuff up on treats. . .This is ma quiet time tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Shares ‘kiss’ With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.