Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Will You Spend Your Val Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? (12236 Views)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by alexis(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will fill my phone with enough credits and talk to her throughout the night. She is back home and I am schooling/working in another country. I miss her so much.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by funkelola(f): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
am sure it's gonna be a great day for me coz it's my birthday too. so it's gonna be double fun
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by hawknest: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
My babe is far away from me I guess I'll just call her and spend the rest of the day remebering the memorable times we had together. It could still be fun and luckily it is a working day. I wouldn't be lonely. kiss smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Goshen360(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
e be like say i go dey jojo with my , u guys know now
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by babakura(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
Na wa oooo , person wey no get girl or guy like me ow no go die n , I begi leave tory ooooo,
even self I fit chance some girls too n do sometin
Notin doo me walahi
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by minute(f): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
At work working my ass out of course.

but i wldnt mind getting a kiss frm him before going to work tho

hopefully hes going to be in town by then

because thats the only thing that cld make me happy on val day.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ogrebuga(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
Bustling from one registration point to another in school. tongue
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by CrazyMan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2008
A day is 24 hours right? Ok here's what am gonna do.

The first 12 hours; I would write, read, eat and sleep.

The next 12 hours would be for movies and movies and lots of movies;
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by archbishop(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

This is mainly for the LADIES,
It is time to give or buy a PRESENT to your Boy friend or Lover.
It not only the Guys that buys gifts for the GIRLS,
this mentality of Naija Girl not giving their guys present should stop,
it is old fashion. It time for a change.
HAPPY VAL LADIES.
URS
ARCHBISHOP,
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by dapsycool(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
Bros valentine don die tey tey, yall here celebrating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy anyway May 31,is dapsycool's day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by lawyer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
sweetie have a scotch. have no words left for u! u are definitely a local and stingy lawyer! Poor YOU!

I just came back from work and realised 2 hungry valentine wannabes wrote nonsense about me.

@rock chick

trust me you cant afford scotch. Your a $2 bill chick and scotch costs at least $3 per cap dumb ass!

Also if your hoping for great presents that day, you will be shocked. The God i worship never favours hungry and sex starved gorrilla looking aje butters wannabe on vals day. Rather the so called present your expecting that day will be given to less priviledged children that need it. Not hungry money grabbing jezebels like you that dream all year about valentine so as to scam men and boys off their money, all in the name of buying you chocolates and flowers that you have never seen in your life and would nevrer see till thy kingdom come.

ole barawo!

No go find work for oshodi o! De wait 4 one man to buy present for you and probably pay your school fees grin

@ sexxxy

Abeg no find my trouble o! I de use God beg you unless you go follow ur kolo sister rock chic hear am too. I no send you o!

Gba gbe!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2008
trueluva:

If a guy said he likes you but your friend then goes behind your back and calls him. She starts to talk to him and she knows that you really like him. What do you do. Should you discontinue the friendship, or still be friends with her.

Start a new thread.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2008
I'll be spending it with my books.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by toshmann(m): 1:30am On Feb 01, 2008
[center]special annoucement[/center]

abeg all babes wey no get guy, make una try dey on line on val's day so that guys like me wey no babe gree for can at least chat with babe on that day. after all, i be human being with feelings too. abeg una. try dey on line. make we for no dey too lonely.

una thank you o
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ikamefa(f): 3:40am On Feb 01, 2008
@ topic how?

with : 1. tiffy

2. many bottles of Irish cream and Khalua tongue

3. lots of candles

4.lots of rose petals

5.maxwell and musiq soul-child cds

6.one giant jacuzzi : grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by sley4life(m): 6:00am On Feb 01, 2008
I go dey work all thru. I go use that as excuse. I go tell my babe say i dey work from 8am-7pm and after then i go call am say i wan sleep. I no wan waste money at all because the spirit of money will eat ur money from pocket.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ikhideman(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2008
Guys & Babes, make una try enjoy unaselves; for me let d day come first, maybe something could come up d nite b4 or I will use d female corpers to console myself after our passing out.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Genuine(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2008
I'm on serious parole

I've gotta get some on val's grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by mendax: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2008
i'l make sure my vals day is d most interestin in yrs
i'll spend it in church
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by babycool(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2008
Oga[b] Lawyer[/b]

Mr Ako- Iwe, what did i do to you na? cry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by BlackEbony(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2008
Don't think it would be much fun (for me at least) because its a working day but the weekend should be a compensation for it, although I would be in class on saturday and my sundays are suprisingly faster than any other day. Hey! please don't compare mine with yours ok,  guys if you can, go all out and have a lot fun but remember its a time for sharing love and also not forgettiing the main message, 'AIDS IS REAL' so protect yourselves don't be carried away by the passion of the moment. Que la pases bien! (have a good one)
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Stitchy: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
christ,i dont even have a babe.guess i'll just masturbate and go to sleep, !!! grin grin shocked
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by olu21ola: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ lawyer
Its a pity cuz u have a wrong perspective of life.

All ladies y'all should enjoy urslf to d fullest cuz we desrve it.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by bluehorizo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Zankey

Go where no one will find you with the sister and "explore" each other. Shikena! wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ritapearl(f): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2008
It's like any other day. I'll go to work, come home and sleep.

Nothing so fascinating about Valentine's day. If you are married, ur wife/husband should be showing you love everyday of the year. It must not wait for Val's day(14th Feb.).

And if you are single and hooked, it's same thing, your Guy/babe should be showing you love everyday of the year. (Personal opinion)
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Kabidoye(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
dont know how mine wld be. bt i think if u really luv ur spouse, val shd be everyday. for the matured minds only. twas like tht 4 me when i was in luv.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by kachiside: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
Nothing so special, it is working day, go to work, come back, rest may be eat out if my guy is up to it or just stay at home watching movies
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by lumargin: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
I think its overrated,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by Jairzinho(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
D-reloaded:

at an asylum

Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by ken82(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
my sadest in recent times
babe just dump me 4 her ex.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by hilli666(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
Im taking her to Mykonos Greece. Our cruise leave from Miami. She dos'nt know it yet its meant to be a suprise. wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Val Day? by wesseyblak(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hi fellow landers,

Anyway as touching the issue on ground, I have a lot plan for the val but its quiet un4tunate that there's no one to celebrate wit it due to the fact dt my babe is far awat frm me.

So,wouldn't mind any girl to be val.

Such girl should not hesitate to holla mr via wesseyblack@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
wesseyblack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Go About Dealing With A Girlfriend Who Is Insanely Jealous: / Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / What Big Aunties Did To Us!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.