Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion (19585 Views)

President Buhari's ''the One I Trust'' Is Leading Nigeria To A Dangerous Zone. / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by consize: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
General Buhari, I seriously think he'll do a good job!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by consize: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
shymexx:

Personally, I think the Niger state governor is a better candidate than these clowns!!

Have you been to Niger state? That fellow is seriously lacking.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by favoredc: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
MORN DEW: i think Fashola will b okay based on his transformation of Lagos State
the likes of Adams Oshiomhole, Rochas Okorocha and Donald Duke
would also do well
pls count okorocha out,he is evn able to manage d little imo let alone nigeria,nothing is happenin in imo,what u hear him say are false,go and see 4 urself.he is a 419ner,criminal,name dem.health at ur door step is zero,gen.hospitals sold,no road finishd,shoddy works,infact dat man has syphoned imo state,travelling always 2 abroad 2 launder money.go 2 imo 2 confirm all these
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Donawoite(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
no need of talking to much nah BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by muhibro: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Me for president and prof David Tam west as my deputy
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by ubong560(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
U pple are just wasting time. Lik Biblical Moses who took d isrealites away from pharoah 2d promise land, my father is d messiah responsible to reverse d curse put upon dis country and den take it 2 wher it shld rightfully b. He wil b d president, den i'll b his vice, den my oda brother, d senate presido, two of my sisters, one as d minister of petroleum and 2nd as d minister of finance, my cousins, nephews, uncles and aunties, relatives would now tak oda positns. We would den manage it d way we manage our family wch is vry judicious, fruitful and productiv. How abt dat?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Joe5(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have faithfully followed this topic down to this point that i'm typing this. I'm crying but i have decided not to cry again. I have an option. SEUN FOR PRESIDENT then nairalanders become a governors, house of rep members, senators, ministers etc. I think it will be a perfect leadership team. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by seunajia: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
It's good a lot of people are seeing Rochas for what he is. There is a marked difference between being a philanthropist(I still question the source of his wealth, like all normal Nigerians should do/be subjected to) and being a governor of a whole state.

Guy's a flop, a fraud and he employs facade to an annoying extent. You'll get his lowdown at Owerri.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by tsheye: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2012

[/b][b][/size][size=8pt]ME[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Clemzy16(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by donkarly(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
No1 ribadu
2 buhari
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by ayox2003: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
samkoro:

I prefer a Fashola who increases School fees so that the poor won't go to school.

I prefer Fashola who drives away poor and helpless market women without giving them alternatives.

I prefer Fashola who empowers touts,gave them uniform and called them Lastma,KAI etc

I prefer Fashola who burns 3000 motobykes of poor family men for minor offenses but will not purnish Tinubu or any big theif.

I prefer Fashola who is interested in building roads and beautifying places were the wealthy live while poor out skates of Lagos are not motorable.

I prefer Fashola because a Kilometer of any road he builds are seen by all Lagosians while but in a state like Adamawa,a 100km of road will go un-noticed and the governor will seem to be doing nothing because very few people will notice it because of the great landmass and sparse population .

I prefer Fashola because this his second tenure is his looting tenure.He is doing nothing because he wants to loot like Tinubu.

I do not prefer Rochas because he has been training over hundred thousand poor kids from poor families for the past 20years all over the country for free.

All what u wrote used to be my position on Fashola.

Fashola is not clean at all. Was at South Africa recently and the cabby who took me around asked me if I knew a nigerian governor who goes by the name babatunde. He said Fashola bought high classed luxury houses in SA. Fash's a very popular fella there!!!

Come-to-think-of-it, what has he really done? Tolls at admiralty way, increased school fees, rubbish traffic laws without good roads, flowers and parks, oshodi "cleansing"...

I will never cast my vote for an impostor. Laye.

Frawzey
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
unfortunately no model of governance can serve a country that cannot rise above petty tribal sentiments in choosing its leaders. if things were ideal, what Nigeria needs is an SNC for its citizens to decide wether they want to be part of the contraption called Nigeria. I am pro nigeria, and more in favor of annexing niger cameroon and benin republic and prolly the whole west african block in building a 300million+ strong superpower house by 2020.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
samkoro:
I do not prefer Rochas because he has been training over hundred thousand poor kids from poor families for the past 20years all over the country for free.

Please enlighten me on this.

Where did you get this information from?

Which over 100,000 kids did Rochas train and with which money?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Balkan(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
I will advice all to reject tribalsm and root for people who are technocrats to salvage Nigeria

Prof. BATH. NNAJI/ Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Jjc2000(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Gen BUHARI. I am from s/west but d only person who can rule us is Buhari. But d Cabals wil never allow him. He is transparent and honest. He is an enemy of obj,atiku,bamangar, manga , dangote, ibb ,gej,sule lamido, abdulsalam.etc. I believe in him so much. A man of integrity. Man of d masses. Mai Gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2012
ayox2003:

All what u wrote used to be my position on Fashola.

Fashola is not clean at all. Was at South Africa recently and the cabby who took me around asked me if I knew a nigerian governor who goes by the name babatunde. He said Fashola bought high classed luxury houses in SA. Fash's a very popular fella there!!!

Come-to-think-of-it, what has he really done? Tolls at admiralty way, increased school fees, rubbish traffic laws without good roads, flowers and parks, oshodi "cleansing"...

I will never cast my vote for an impostor. Laye.

Frawzey

Fashola is a criminal with his master Tinubu, they have bought Lagos state. All the angecies in Lagos state goverment is are own by the duo. LAASA, LASTMA LAMATA,LAWMA, TOLL COLLECTION you can finish naming them. Most of the Road project in Lagos are Fed.projects.

Every YOruba leader is greedy and have criminal tendecy.

GEJ. is
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Genius100: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Ribadu.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Fhemmmy: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2012
seunajia: It's good a lot of people are seeing Rochas for what he is. There is a marked difference between being a philanthropist[b](I still question the source of his wealth, like all normal Nigerians should do/be subjected to)[/b] and being a governor of a whole state.

Guy's a flop, a fraud and he employs facade to an annoying extent. You'll get his lowdown at Owerri.

That is what we lack in Nigeria, we celebrate rogues and that is why it is sad that honest people in Nigeria finishes last
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by COOLDUN: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ remains the only via option for now and Yes, he is capable of leading Nigeria now. Fashola will have my vote after 2019. He actually should be the one to take over from GEJ.

Waoo you sound like the new INEC chairman, so you have already selected GEJ even before 2015? wonders shall never end, because it begins from Nigeria.To you and your entire family should have waited till 2015, before extening the rulership of GEJ. Even without hearing from the GEJ himself on his intention towards 2015. Mind you that he swore to rule only one term.We are watching you and your GEJ in 2015.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by murtalaa(m): 1:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Frank Edoho-he will turn every nigerian to a millionaire. abi no be poverty be our central problem? grin
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by redsun(m): 1:54am On Nov 06, 2012
The obvious fact is that nigerians are not mentally capable of ruling theemselves.They are just bunch of unfit animals,from head to toe.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by ashson: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2012
the only person that has strong heart and capable of leading this nation is GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. whether you like it or not!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by igbo2011(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Nigerians will only learn when Jesus comes back...

The same people are already clamouring for Ribadu, a guy who never went after the real THIEVES - catching small and medium thieves from the opposite parties was his claim to fame..

Okorocha - the clown that hasn't completed a SINGLE project since he became governor, he just talks all the time... The guy is a fraud!

Soludo - voodoo economics that almost destroyed the banking sector...

Okonjo Iweala - her interview with CNN put me off... I have never seen someone with an overly padded CV, yet as inarticulate as this woman... She's clueless!

Amaechi - this clown stays buying private jets from the state coffers, just imagine what he'll do if he becomes president...

Fashola - he's an elitist, I'm not a fan of extreme capitalist...

These are the clowns Nigerians are clamouring for and it shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian mentality...

Personally, I think the Niger state governor is a better candidate than these clowns!!

Do you have a link to the video?

I think I can be President smiley I am a pan-Africanist and I love economics!! I even created a site for it www.africanedp.com

My economic skills can not only help Nigeria but all of Africa!!

But I like the Akwa Ibom governor, he is good.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by igbo2011(m): 4:09am On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Nigeria? - that country needs a Gaddafi-esque leader who would smack senses into the utterly dumb citizens and give them an identity... grin

Nigeria needs a dictator first, after that, we can talk about a leader.. undecided

What about Buhari?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 06, 2012
igbo2011:

Do you have a link to the video?

I think I can be President smiley I am a pan-Africanist and I love economics!! I even created a site for it www.africanedp.com

My economic skills can not only help Nigeria but all of Africa!!

But I like the Akwa Ibom governor, he is good.

I can't find the CNN interview(that was worse) - however, this is the Al Jazeera interview.

Key Points:

- Mass transit for buses and railway transportation with 1000 buses for 150million people?

- Buses uses diesel??

- Bus transport to come down, when the price of oil goes up??

- Maternal health and child mortality that has been same since forever??

- subsidize diesel that has no subsidy??

She sounds so clueless!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNTvWKjRozQ
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Thok(m): 4:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Someone whose mother is Igbo and father's yoruba,bred,born and lives in the north.. Simple.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by legalwealth(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2012
MORN DEW: i think Fashola will b okay based on his transformation of Lagos State
the likes of Adams Oshiomhole, Rochas Okorocha and Donald Duke
would also do well

It is high time we merged these five people together to be collectively called Nigeria President...

What do you think about that?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by eaglechild: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2012
THE JAPANESE
Every political office holder from LG counsellor to the president shld be given the boot.
The Japs shld take over for 2 decades.
An MOU shld be in place to prevent unilateral transfer of wealth to their island.
I admire their get it done or resign/commit suicide attitude.

THE SINGAPOREANS
Their tinge of dictatorial discipline will auger well for us.

THE KOREANS(SOUTH/NORTH!)
Same as the Singaporeans

FORGET anything/one Nigerian, (that's just a Lugardian word for now).
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by codeworks(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2012
If you believe only fashola can rule this country, then you haven't step out of lagos or you have 95 percent of life in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / Bayo Onanuga: Emefiele Has Lost The Battle, He Should Be Fired / Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.