Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129019 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
We cant say until we see the car. Where is your location.
For the coolant, look for Toyota coolant. At least, it is better than those coloured water they call coolants.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sesal: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
good day OP. good job you are doing here. is there any ATF Type T-IV one can buy from Oando,Mobil,Total and MRS?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by evansclick: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
D car is at opic near LSDPC estate after berger culd arrange hw u can see d car. Pls can I ve a phone no pls. Or u can reach me on 08036550095
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by balogunsam(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
sooper rescue: Like I told you on the Avalon. it is nothing but I will be in Lagos on thursday and then I will help you reset the maintenance required light in a jiffy.
The Windstar is ok, just look for a place to scan it and call me to give me the code. Dont worry about sellingthe car, it will be alright

Boss. How can i get it scanned? All these people in Abeokuta cant seem to use a scanner effectively. They keep saying "its alright" after fumbling and trying one thing or the other for a few minutes. When can i drive down to Lagos to your workshop please? Kindly give me a day.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Call this guy in Abeokuta. Automind. 08137682905. He will scan it for you. Tell him that Patrick from Lagos sent you. If it does not work, then I will let you know if you should drive down to Lagos. I will be in Lagos tomorrow but dont know my schedule yet.
On the Cerato, I will call you tomorrow for someone to come and pick up the car and test drive it. If you are lucky, an oil flush will do but if not, the gear has to be changed.
ATF Type T-1V from our Nigerian oil marketers? Hell no. If Coscharis can still be producing Abro in 2013, why do you think the oil marketers should sell Type T-1V? Our ignorance is the key to their success. These marketers dont even train their workers not to sell their atf to their clients if their cars does not require their ATF and therefore they compound the miseries of motorists who are trusting these brands for their vehicles.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Peacefullife: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sooper rescue:

Pls what atf can I use ffor 2005 Volvo S60.

Can your pure guard work without issues? Where are you in Warri?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Warri effurun. Road. Oando by airport junction. Pureguard will work very well with your Volvo
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by genkins(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello scooper rescue..waz thinking of meeting u up at oando at abuja dis weekend but ur goin to Lagos..pls wen will u come bk?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
I waited for you last Saturday. Anyway, go there this Saturday. They know what to do.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by tochiz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boss plz confirm which transmission oil shld I use for honda baby boy and Mercedes benz c220 and where can I get it am locatee in Jos....tnx boss
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
C220 if it is before 2000 will work with OANDO Dexron 111. Baby boy needs ATFZ1. Try any Oando outlet in Jos and you will get it easily from them. ATFZ1 is another fluid and we can send it to you from Abuja
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by evansclick: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sooper didn't get any response frm u concerning d ford escape gear, u said I shuld change d fibres or get a new gear. Pls I nid to knw who can help me do this and hw much will it cost me.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Where is d car?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by demilade2012: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please,I am based in ijebu-ode and dnt mind taking the car to a neighbouring state to get it done perfectly. I just acquired a 1999 VW Passat. I need to service the gear and change the gear oil. I also need to do minor servicing.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Come to our Lagos workshop and we can fix it. Call 08098534267 and let me know when you want to come
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by evansclick: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2013
The car is at opic after ojodu berger
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by nasoj: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
good day ,i just bought a toyota camry 2000 model with 102,000 odometer.
did i need to drain the whole atf and which atf is best to use
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sesal: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
sooper rescue: Call this guy in Abeokuta. Automind. 08137682905. He will scan it for you. Tell him that Patrick from Lagos sent you. If it does not work, then I will let you know if you should drive down to Lagos. I will be in Lagos tomorrow but dont know my schedule yet.
On the Cerato, I will call you tomorrow for someone to come and pick up the car and test drive it. If you are lucky, an oil flush will do but if not, the gear has to be changed.
ATF Type T-1V from our Nigerian oil marketers? Hell no. If Coscharis can still be producing Abro in 2013, why do you think the oil marketers should sell Type T-1V? Our ignorance is the key to their success. These marketers dont even train their workers not to sell their atf to their clients if their cars does not require their ATF and therefore they compound the miseries of motorists who are trusting these brands for their vehicles.

Wao. This is serous. Where can i get toyota ATF Type T- IV for my 2003 toyota highlander? I live in benin.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
For your highlander, I can arrange our Pure Guard to be sent to you thru our Benin outlet in Iyaro or Sapele road.
Your 2000 Toyota Camry will work perfectly with Mobil atf or Oando Dexron 111. I recommend Oando Dexron 111 and you can buy it from any OANDO outlet.
For the Ford Escape, do I send someone to see the car and then let you know what to do?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by demilade2012: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please what is the recommended transmission oil and Engine oil for a 1997 volkswagen passat
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Volkswagen requires TL52162, G052990 and our pureguard is very suitable for it. For the engine oil, I recommend Oando synthetic oil. Though it has not been officially launched, if you happen to be in Lagos or Abuja, you can get the oil there. Excellent 5w40.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sundyke107: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Good Morning Boss, Please can I use Honda ATF DW -1 for my Honda CRV 1998? I was using Dextron 111D before.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Yes but not necessary. DW1 is for 2010 models upwards. But because you have used Dexron 111D, it can revive your gear box for you.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sundyke107: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2013
sooper rescue: Yes but not necessary. DW1 is for 2010 models upwards. But because you have used Dexron 111D, it can revive your gear box for you.

Thanks a bunch Boss....
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ariesfitness(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Good day. Thanks for all the good work. I use a honda accors 2001. I have heard horror stories about the gear issues. What tips can you give me to avoid such problems. Also, how do I know when I need to change the oil without asking some clueless mechanic. Finally, is the. Oando dextron 111 fluid good for it??
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
You are welcome.
For the Honda Accord 2001, please use ATFZ1. Oando Dexron 111 works as a top up as it is stated in the manual. We can sell to you our Pureguard global synthetic.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sesal: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
sooper rescue: For your highlander, I can arrange our Pure Guard to be sent to you thru our Benin outlet in Iyaro or Sapele road.
Your 2000 Toyota Camry will work perfectly with Mobil atf or Oando Dexron 111. I recommend Oando Dexron 111 and you can buy it from any OANDO outlet.
For the Ford Escape, do I send someone to see the car and then let you know what to do?

thanks for the response. is your pure guard a good subtitue for toyota atf Type T-IV?
how much does it go for?
can i also use yor synthetic oil for my engine?
i ll also need your phone number and email address so as to discuss further. thanks.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pureguard exceeds the T-IV. It works with WS which is the latest ATF from Toyota. Oando has synthetic oil that meets your car specifications.
nigeriaarc@yahoo.com. 08098534267
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by VICTOFX(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
gud job bro, kip it up, bro i noticed my electric carburator is consuming more fuel, d plugs are also getting soaked with oil, and d car is beging to smoke, nt very much yet, bt i want 2 prevent it, what are things i shld do? d car is a nissan primera 2003 model i surpose.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Change the oil you use. The oil cover states that you use 5W20 or 5W30. Drain the oil and start using synthetic oil. I will suggest you use OANDO syn. You must have been using 20W50 oils. Follow the manufacturer's specification.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by VICTOFX(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
sooper rescue: Change the oil you use. The oil cover states that you use 5W20 or 5W30. Drain the oil and start using synthetic oil. I will suggest you use OANDO syn. You must have been using 20W50 oils. Follow the manufacturer's specification.

is dis recomendation 4me?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.