Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (96150 Views)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by coogar: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

The exact same thing I've beem trying to drum into their heads
#TEAM ROMNEY~#

romney looks like the antichrist!
there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2012
manny4life:

How do you listen to a flip flopper and agree he won't sell you on a platter...smh

Take that for a drum into your own ears
Calm down - this is just a game. Don't take it personal!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Very important projections in 2 minutes.... it's coming down to the wire folks.

Wisconsin will go to Obama more than likely. Colorado will be close.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Ezeufi: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
blacksta: Most of you support Obama cause he is black does that make sense, what about economic policies

That is your opinion which is respected. Economy is not the only issue in peoples minds. There are other issues like Defence, Healthcare, Education, World leadership, and "making sense", etc etc.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

I thought Obama had some immigration policies geared towards immigrants, no?

Yes he did. Thx to the house, they've thrown out any meaningful bid to restore sanity to immigration. However, Obama succeeded with the one he passed about 2mons ago
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by violent(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
blacksta: Most of you support Obama cause he is black does that make sense, what about economic policies

Race talks is too low a bar for you to slip through that easily. Most people here are thinking further than that. In terms of economic policies, Mitt the Twit hasn't really promised anything more than "I will create jobs, and cut taxes, although i can't tell you how"

If you can buy that, then I've got an old bridge passed on to me by my late grandad and i wish to sell it to you for a bargain.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Unbelievable! People are still waiting in line to vote in Florida. Some have been waiting for up to 4 HOURS shocked
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

I thought Obama had some immigration policies geared towards immigrants, no?

Nope. It affects mostly Latinos. They are the so called illegals. You can't get to US from Nigeria nay Africa in the first place without Visa.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I'm too annoyed right now and I really do not want to insult you o grin

But that your red font is pissing me off by the mins. Fimisile for now. LET'S DO IT TOMORROW embarassed

Insult me jare. Insults from chics really turn me on shocked grin

Sowry dear it's not my fault. Romney is just simply the better Presidential Candidate. Mba o I can't live for jor lai lai

[size=13pt]#TEAM ROMNEY~#[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2012
all4naija: Calm down - this is just a game. Don't take it personal!

Did I tell you I was high or something? I'm calm. Go calm down the person who claimed he's tryna drum it into some people's head.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 07, 2012
manny4life:
Yes he did. Thx to the house, they've thrown out any meaningful bid to restore sanity to immigration. However, Obama succeeded with the one he passed about 2mons ago

Oh ok..

So, why are you guys supporting Obama then?

The devil you know is better than the devil with an angelic face...
Lmfao@the Shoe Shine Boy saying Mormons Rock.....wtf
We believe in you Rom Rom
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by SisiKill1: 3:00am On Nov 07, 2012
They are playing Stevie Wonder's SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED at the Romney Campaign Headquarters. cheesy cheesy
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
There goes Romney. 3 votes, 3 votes, 4 votes, and then Texas.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
It's a tie in Florida at the moment.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Ezeufi: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

It's just symbolic. Nothing more.

Nigerians are safe. They are the single group who made the most of affirmative action in America. For your infomation, the next black president will be of Nigerian extraction.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Gracious10: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
This is terrible, Obama don't disappoint me. When u shoulda been getting voters out, you were just playing basketball. SMH.
Fox news

Obama 127 Romney 149

270 electoral votes needed
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by coogar: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88: Very important projections in 2 minutes.... it's coming down to the wire folks.

Wisconsin will go to Obama more than likely. Colorado will be close.

who did you vote for?
can the nairalanders in america tell us who they voted for and let's see if this election is polarised here as well?
AND OBAMA GETS THE BIG STATES!

MICHIGAN! AUTO BAILOUT!

NEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!

CHRIS CHRISTIE'S NEW JERSEY!
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
shymexx:

Oh ok..

So, why are you guys supporting Obama then?

The devil you know is better than the devil with an angelic face...

He's a lesser devil than Romney, after the elections, we can go into details of why I'm supporting him
coogar:

romney looks like the antichrist!
there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Michigan,New mexico-- Obama
Yea, it's surprising that Romney's projected to win MISSISSIPPI *funny face*
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by bellyjelly: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

It's just symbolic. Nothing more.
I have been curious to know about his immigration policies...does obama even like Nigeria..does he see us as a liability..How will this effect us in the long run..
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Obama wins Michigan

Yes!
One swing state down

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Nope. It affects mostly Latinos. They are the so called illegals. You can't get to US from Nigeria nay Africa in the first place without Visa.

Lmaoo... Latinos would end up becoming the majority in America in the next 20years... grin
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by manny4life(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2012
ItsModella: It's a tie in Florida at the moment.

Almost but Obama still leading by 0.2%
Poll closed in DC
coogar: who did you vote for?
can the nairalanders in america tell us who they voted for and let's see if this election is polarised here as well?

I voted for Obama.
Re: Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread by mystikal(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2012
It sure is not healthy when 97 percent of blacks support Barack, can't just be coincidence na.

Having said that, Obama still seem like the lesser evil to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (90) (Reply)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.