Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner (19673 Views)

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by nwgoziri(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! What mistakes did you make when marrying the queen?
Hades: Genetic mistake
Minion:
Hades: I mean look at you! I neva expected to have such a slowpoke as a son. Is Nigeria not ur mate? No wonder I envy Nigeria's popsy, I should have married his wife
Minion: angry
if na so,then men go dey sex befor mariage 2 knw dos women dat r contentd wit dia power,aftrall sex is fun nt a wrestlin ring.
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
OP, good post.

obi123: dont i repeat dont! marry someone with low self confidence

Care to expand? Want to hear what you've to say on this.
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by akanni79(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Which bible believing church is that? Preaching that sex is the bedrock of a good marriage? This can only be in the 'mushroom ' churches found in Nigeria.

Please confirm which bible they follow.
It can't be a living church, may be one of the anti christ church in cities, or u don't know that will have them all over.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 07, 2012
paulworld u really need to stop with the long azz posts
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: paulworld u really need to stop with the long azz posts

He's not forcing you to read them, is he?
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Yield:

He's not forcing you to read them, is he?
i can still say the fvck i wanna say!
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i can still say the fvck i wanna say!

Ms. Big, Bad Wolf,
Swearing does not make you look big nor bad, just sayin.'
I asked a simple question, which required a simple answer.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 07, 2012
go look for a cat fight elsewhere
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2012
^ lol, who's looking for a cat fight? shebi, you were the one swearing
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Yield: ^ lol, who's looking for a cat fight? shebi, you were the one swearing
aaaaaaah i wasnt talking to u!
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: aaaaaaah i wasnt talking to u!

Right. I forgot: Your imaginary friend was around.
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Nkemika: very funny how one tend to place sex as top priority. in the religious view, are u suppose to test the man or woman in the first place, i think what makes people place sex on their top list is because they have tried so many and already know which is good or not so instead of focusing on much more values in their partner, they tend to focus about the bed, forgetting that no matter how good u are today, there will be a time when you both will get tired of the routine in bed...what keeps marriages is that unique friendship built.....those days how fathers and mothers will just marry and practice till they become good together in bed. ashawothings#, keep placing your top priority as Sex, Na you get urself plus na u know urself!!!
Well said.
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by ypeace: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2012
zıoq ʎqɐq ןןɐ buıɔunoq ʎoqʎqɐqbuıɔunoq
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2012
Yield:

Right. I forgot: Your imaginary friend was around.
u r queer
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
u r queer

Okay, little one.
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
ojubi: I know a girl who is currently refusing a marriage proposal from a very promising, God fearing, ambitious, and nice young rich man cos accoding to her d dude does not satisfy her in bed.
I was speachless when she told me about it some days ago.
Until that day i use to think sex as d women make us pay for it, is only important to men.
Obviously i was wrong.

What God do you serve?

Is it a yeye God?

Or are you just deluded?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by ichema4u(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
i wonder why this post ended in 2012..
i need more cooments
Re: Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner by craigj: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Czar-Chris:

In the same predicament my brother ooo. Got a very young babe that has a very good upbringing, but inexperienced and another fiery hot one that on one occassion when we were having an evenin stroll two ladies stopped us and told her how beautiful and gorgeous she was. Am looking to settle down wit one, kinda confused actually. So bros its not just you.

The more you look the less you see. Bobs, think back. It could just be a stage play. Can't tell shaaa oo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Why Do African Guys Like Marrying/dating African-american Gals So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.