Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Robbers Invade Canaanland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Canaanland (18273 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The innocent victims: 89% (76 votes)
The robbers: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by cwhizzy: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
@omoashion
how far? this is your former HOD's younger bro, cyril. how's d nysc treating ya?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by weebee(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
@4Him

By their fruits we shall know them! No wonder Seun keeps banning you.
Your attitude and the way you open your mouth and vomit rubbish
clearly shows the kind of upbringing you had,
it shows where you are coming from, where you are going and where
you belong. or is it due to frustration? If you are not comfortable over there cant you come home before it turns to something else?
Im even suspecting you, are you sure you are not part of the robbery?
If you are then God will definitely find you out.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by cnmysola: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
No matter what i think it is still an aberation for robbers to attack an Holy land.This is just an outgrowth of the irresponsibilities of our government.God knows Best
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
weebee:

@4Him

By their fruits we shall know them! No wonder Seun keeps banning you.
Your attitude and the way you open your mouth and vomit rubbish
clearly shows the kind of upbringing you had,
it shows where you are coming from, where you are going and where
you belong. or is it due to frustration? If you are not comfortable over there can't you come home before it turns to something else?
I'm even suspecting you, are you sure you are not part of the robbery?
If you are then God will definitely find you out.

What a sad commentary on the kind of "christians" that make up the church of today.
Plenty of bluster but very little spiritual substance.
Plenty of noise making but nothing in terms of spiritual wisdom.
Point out their flaws from the bible and they go berserk . . . to the extent of insulting ur parents and upbringing . . . by their fruits we truly shall know them.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ most posters.

Osama bin laden is far better than most these bunch of religious fanatics.
Being unnecessarily sentimental about our faiths in Nigeria is one of the many reasons we may never progress as a nation, not to talk of making it to heaven as the case may be.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by reka(m): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2008
What's the problem with stealing in the house of the Lord? i heard the same thing happened in the redemption camp last year. Now this year again they took turn. May God forgive all this armed robbers. They don't know what they are doing, because if they do, stealing from the premises of God only is a curse.

lets stop the argument and leave everything to God's hand. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2008
reka:

What's the problem with stealing in the house of the Lord? i heard the same thing happened in the redemption camp last year. Now this year again they took turn. May God forgive all this armed robbers. They don't know what they are doing, because if they do, stealing from the premises of God only is a curse.

lets stop the argument and leave everything to God's hand. [color=#000099][/color]

Were 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there He is in their midst not within an large estate or the world's largest building.
We are the temple of God . . . . any other physical structure is empty.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by weebee(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2008
@david/4him

Dont you realize that you have become a noisemaker on nairaland?
At every point in time, people demand that seun sh ban you
Cant u do sth abt your attitude?
You are just like Saul before God changed his name to Paul
I pray God does d same for you before its too late
You think you are working for God but actually you are working against him
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Truequest(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
@david/4him

Cant u do sth about your attitude?

Recommending somebody for a ban is a serious matter that should not be based
on trivialities like not sharing your opinion over an issue. David has done nothing
wrong, he has only spoken passionately based on his own conviction just like other
contributors.
This is Democracy and there is still freedom of speech a beg.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Blatant: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
Is it really true that there are banks in the church now?

Is Canaanland a church or a new village owned by a church. someone please enlighten me a little
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by A40(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
There is way too much cash circulating round that place so much for their MOPOL and what have you they have been to Babcock so i guess they decided it was Canaan land's turn
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by weebee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
Truequest:

Recommending somebody for a ban is a serious matter that should not be based
on trivialities like not sharing your opinion over an issue. David has done nothing
wrong, he has only spoken passionately based on his own conviction just like other
contributors.
This is Democracy and there is still freedom of speech a beg.

If you go over this guy's posts
then you will understand what im talking about
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
weebee:

@david/4him

Cant u do sth about your attitude?

what have i said to warrant such vengeful vitriol? Do you think your statements show you up as a true believer?
Why so much hate? to think that you talk about others changing their "attitudes"? wow.

You are just like the pharisees who would not sleep until they had killed paul, just like those who stoned stephen because he spoke those things that were too heavey for their ears.
You also think you are "helping" God . . . rather you are exposing the fact that you dont have God in ur heart at all. How can a man love God whom he cannot see when he hates his brother whom he can see? Hypocrisy.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by weebee(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2008
@4him,

I dont know wot u stand for
You dont sound like a christian at all
Kindly stay off my posts anytime you see me on nairaland
and I wont come near yours either except to be praying for you
that God sh open your eyes to see that you sh learn how to argue constructively
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
weebee:

@4him,

I don't know wot u stand for

we are both anonymous to each other so you dont need to know just like i didnt even know u until u started waging ur war of calumny. grin sounds fair to me.

weebee:

You don't sound like a christian at all

and i guess the venom and hate that pours from ur posts are a sign of ur christianity? cheesy people sef.

weebee:

Kindly stay off my posts anytime you see me on nairaland

i dont remember ever doing so until u came on mine. grin that's quite an easy commandment.

weebee:

and I wont come near yours either except to be praying for you

what kind of prayers? they wont be going past the ceiling i tell u.

weebee:

that God sh open your eyes to see that you sh learn how to argue constructively

learning how to argue constructively - learning how to agree with all of weebee's extra-biblical twaddle.

I'll also be praying for u that God shld change your wicked heart that is so devoid of love. How about that? Fair. grin
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by seguno2: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
This link might be useful in understanding some of the issues raised here. I wish you a prayerful read. Amen

http://www.spiritualabuse.org/mywritings/authority.html
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Truequest(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Seguno2

That link is great! I must say that it is a must read for all reader and posters on this thread.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2008
Oh so this is still here shocked

I really wonder what church this 4Him/David guy attends undecided

Maybe i should create a thread on sermons i get evrytime
from church. undecided

This is even about robbery
a friend of mine was even in oceanic bank at the time
Any robbery anywhere is totally wrong

i think this is simple enough smiley
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
Gamine:

I really wonder what church this 4Him/David guy attends undecided

what if i told u i worship in a mosque? grin

Gamine:

Maybe i should create a thread on sermons i get evrytime
from church. undecided

good idea, heresies must be exposed.

Gamine:

This is even about robbery
a friend of mine was even in oceanic bank at the time
Any robbery anywhere is totally wrong

i think this is simple enough smiley

even a toddler understands that my issue is not about robbery.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2008
A Mosque?
No wahala! it would just clear things

Great!
I will create the thread

This thread is about Robbery
thats simple and thank God for the Toddlers who understand!
Why do you think everyone is talking about you and your issues tongue
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Gamine:

Why do you think everyone is talking about you and your issues tongue

because silly you started out with the names 4Him/David . . . that is not the name of my next door neighbour.
why wonder what church i attend if u werent refering to me?

No the thread long moved beyond the realm of robbers since page 4. I suggest you read carefully before passing comments next time.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2008
@4Him

so its a crime to wonder/think
nawa oh!

i didnt address the post@you
silly you!

I know it has moved 'beyond the realms'
im not surprised as it is natural with NL threads, read a bit through tho

I was trying to take you guys back to the topic
ok!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by schwein: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
whats it wort when they know they are not going to enjoy the money.they are already dead thats for sure.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
Gamine:

@4Him

so its a crime to wonder/think
nawa oh!

i didnt address the post@you
silly you!

lets assume i mention ur name in a post . . . wont u be curious as to why i did so or would u just pass it by since "its not a crime to wonder"?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
Yes
Definitely

But i would only address the issue in which i saw my name mentioned

Which in ur case, was what church you attended! finisio!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
not really,, get ur head out of the sand. Its a forum because we are not obliged to reply ONLY to the issues we saw our names associated with. If that was the case no one would reply any thread since their names were not mentioned.

Sometimes you people like to stick ur boots in ur mouth. Not a good place for a shoe i must say.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Get your head outta the clouds
and stop walking in circles

Never said you couldnt reply to issues where you didnt see your name
lets assume i mention your name in a post . . . wont u be curious as to
why i did so or would u just pass it by since "its not a crime to wonder"?

you asked me a question
and i answered you!

even a toddler understands that [b]my issue is not about robbery.[/b]
You made something general into YOUR issue

Sometimes you people like to poke yourself in the eye, not good for vision i reckon!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
Gamine:

even a toddler understands that [b]my issue is not about robbery.[/b]
You made something general into YOUR issue

My head is firmly on the ground, it is ridiculous that i'm even bothering with ur nebulous drivel.
If you could read at all . . . the generall issue had long since developed into a debate between myself on one side and Tayo-D and joshjosh on the other.
I was simply stating my position but of course i assumed you had any idea what this was all about. Sorry.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
Nebulous Drivel?

LOL!

if i can read at all. . .

NLDrs!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Rlst84sale(m): 2:14am On Feb 09, 2008
@4Him, other posters

I suppose you don'trealize what church actually means.  It is a Greek word tranlated from "assembly" which means group of law makers who control city gate, the center of authority, commerce, justice etc that is why the bible refers to christians as Kings and Priests. It is therefore intended for churches to be the ones in control of the aforementioned areas of human activities in any nation and teach the young people to do so. Study the Jews, hindus communities that's what they teach their youngs, and that's why they prosper. Tell me who owns most of the banks, companies, industries all over the world?.  We have been taught only the spriritual part of the gospel for so long that we are stuck with this belief that Churches should not participate in business you can now see why we have so many poor people in churches. As a matter of fact churches supposed to be the training platform to educate, prepare and equip future leaders with everything they need, money inclusive so that they can take over for Christ in Health (medicine), Government, Commerce, Institutions of learning, Law, Finances, science, Journalism or what have you. This way the world will not be teaching our young people all those ungodly lifestyles and the real reason Christ came and died would be enforced, there would be the right person in government , there won't be reason for abortion because people would be taught right, live right, and so forth. I once heard that there is a bank/credit union in The States owned by a a great one community, if you are their member and you need money to start business or buy a house, or car you don't have to have good or any credit they give you the money with a handshake and little red tapes, same with Jewish community . What is wrong with churches growing to such capacity?.

If some people are using church mandate for personal agenda that is a different music entirely and God will definitely judge them wether pastor, deacon or bishop. I'm without a doubt those rubbers will be judged and very promptly we just wait and see. Though we have the entire system in the country to share part of the blame, notwithsatnding what is wrong is wrong that's the bottom line.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 2:39am On Feb 09, 2008
its funny how many people like to force their own oppinions into the bible.

Rlst84sale:

I suppose you don'trealize what church actually means. It is a Greek word tranlated from "assembly" which means group of law makers who control city gate, the center of authority, commerce, justice etc that is why the bible refers to christians as Kings and Priests.

You really dont understand the word "church" as used in the scriptures.
1. Ecclesia is the greek word for "assembly"
2. Church is derived from an old English-German word for kirk.
3. The bible refers to the body of Christ as the church . . . not a building or organisation.

Rlst84sale:

It is therefore intended for churches to be the ones in control of the aforementioned areas of human activities in any nation and teach the young people to do so.

that was not what the church was intended to achieve. Did the early church apostles use the church as a vehicle for controlling human activities in their nations?

Rlst84sale:

Study the Jews, hindus communities that's what they teach their youngs, and that's why they prosper. Tell me who owns most of the banks, companies, industries all over the world?. We have been taught only the spriritual part of the gospel for so long that we are stuck with this belief that Churches should not participate in business you can now see why we have so many poor people in churches. As a matter of fact churches supposed to be the training platform to educate, prepare and equip future leaders with everything they need, money inclusive so that they can take over for Christ in Health (medicine), Government, Commerce, Institutions of learning, Law, Finances, science, Journalism or what have you. This way the world will not be teaching our young people all those ungodly lifestyles and the real reason Christ came and died would be enforced, there would be the right person in government , there won't be reason for abortion because people would be taught right, live right, and so forth. I once heard that there is a bank/credit union in The States owned by a a great one community, if you are their member and you need money to start business or buy a house, or car you don't have to have good or any credit they give you the money with a handshake and little red tapes, same with Jewish community . What is wrong with churches growing to such capacity?.

this is unbiblical heresy. I'm just tired of going over everything 1 by 1.
We have so many poor people in the churches today because those same church leaders are guilty of rewarding political thieves with the highest seats in their congregations!

China is more properous than Nigeria, how may churches do they have?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Rlst84sale(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2008
Perhaps you need to further research those words properly, besides the Apostles messages have long been misinterpreted. Just as important as the spiritual aspect of the church is so are the parts addressed in the earlier post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Peace Corps Wins N2bn Human Rights Suit Against Police, Others / Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.