Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator (45755 Views)

Scientist Invent Death Test That Tell Us How Long We Will Live / Urine-powered Generator Invented By Nigerians Girls / Harvard Students Invent Electricity Generating Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tstark: Yoruba girls aren't that smart [not at that age anyway]. Na to find husband and get pregnant be their number one priority, it's instilled in their mindset from a very young age.
SO OUT TO TOUCH
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tstark: Yoruba girls aren't that smart [not at that age anyway]. Na to find husband and get pregnant be their number one priority, it's instilled in their mindset from a very young age.

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
part of the fair

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Loving that Keke Napep..

The inventor must be an Igbo man.. Trying to maximise profit..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by kruku: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Na so Covenant university say them don invent battery powered motor car.. angry

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Negwa14ZLq4/T0O1yRmm3sI/AAAAAAAAGZY/rOwmR6GZV8o/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Imagine this.. angry

whoever it is that claims responsibility for this so-called invention should be shot!! angry

I'm sick of this shiit!! As if Nigeria hasnt suffered enough.. The whole world is laughing at us online..

These Yoruba girls should be charged with high treason and falling of National hand, charged and killed.. Including the person that invented that covenant university car.. angry
IT IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
what is wrong with you?what has tribe,gender got to with an invention?small things bother small people...
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Anyi3(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
booqee: Great invention!...and from yoruba students too. grin

Btw, dat uniform looks like my sec sch uniform. tongue
Did you really have to comment?
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
lol...makes me cringe to think some folks would call this an invention. and can't even tell that the BBC et al are having a bloody laugh.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
ehie: what is wrong with you?what has tribe,gender got to with an invention?small things bother small people...

This invention has brought National disgrace to Nigeria.. angry

It is important to specify that it was four Yoruba girls that brought us National shame and embarassment..

Tribe matters here o!!

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
why would they laugh?do you know what it takes in getting diesel?how much is spent or lost?
KAI...how do you see things anyway?
if urine can power cars,dont you know what it will do to the whole world?
MY GOD...I just saw the news now and i am blown away,people do have different ways to seeing things
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
ehie: what is your own with the denial,the girls went to a fair called the makers faire and they showed their invention along with othyer invention,are you too lazy to click the BBC link or is THE BBC LINK A HOAX TOO.WHY ARE U SO ADAMANT THAT THE PEOPLE COULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT INVENTION?ARE YOU A SCIENTIST?

Why are you spreading falsehood. There is nowhere on the BBC article that is says the girls invented a generator. Oyibos are not fools and do not lie about such things. They clearly said, "a generator that runs on urine,designed
by three 14-year-old school girls, was on
show" not four girls invent a generator. Stop lying on BBC my friend!

You don't invent what already exist. Stop spreading falsehood
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

This invention has brought National disgrace to Nigeria.. angry

It is important to specify that it was four Yoruba girls that brought us National shame and embarassment..

Tribe matters here o!!

WHY bother answering you...petty things bother petty people.A Japanese invented a burger made from human waste,people are looking for where it will go from there,do you know there is an institute for invention and innovation in Japan?that you are even writing and posting is because someone had the foresight to imagine this technology,please leave me out of ur nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
OK chai, it was part of a science fair. my bad.
The girls try, as far as science experiments go.
Not like those criminal covenant 'inventors' grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
thelastPope:

Why are you spreading falsehood. There is nowhere on the BBC article that is says the girls invented a generator. Oyibos are not fools and do not lie about such things. They clearly said, "a generator powered by urine was on display" not four girls invent a generator. Stop lying on BBC my friend!
I think you are in the stage of HIV induced dementia,where white is seen as black,and black is white,if you refuse to click on the link or you click on the link i posted and lie to me about that..go and take your hiv meds
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
OMG!! Nigerians are catching up,i tell ya..
BREAKING NEWS: Three boys from calabar,Nigeria invented the world's fastest motorcycle that uses di*ck energy as a source of fuel..
www.worldslatestinventions/Africa?#235vht/motorcycle/worldsfastest
Wetin the boys do be say.. Na just to put your dicck for fuel tank,then nack nonsense comot for the machine body,in two minutes,the machine go begin travel two times the speed of light... Wow,so easy...
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Japan did not insult the scientist that invented poop burger,nor the scientist that invented mice that glow at night,or say the people caused them shame.i think its just envy eating you up.u guys are probably in mid 20'sto 30's sitting behind a desk,shitty office and in a job u hate,the girls are 13-16,and they are all over the web and world..sucks huh
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by amiskurie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
Father:Olukwu,as frm today na water b your food o.if you are nt able to drink 15ltrs of water per day I swear I go sell you.remember say Goddy don order for 5ltrs.
OLUKWU:papa wetin,why you kon turn me into fuel refinery so?wetin papa,ur own pikin!
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
ehie: Japan did not insult the scientist that invented poop burger,nor the scientist that invented mice that glow at night,or say the people caused them shame.i think its just envy eating you up.u guys are probably in mid 20'sto 30's sitting behind a desk,shitty office and in a job u hate,the girls are 13-16,and they are all over the web and world..sucks huh

Are they selling shit burger in Macdonalds Japan today?!

Below is an extract of comments from one sight alone on the shiit burgers you love so much..

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Rapmoney(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
A fool is born every second in Nigeria!(Apology to Dele Sobowale of Sunday Vanguard)
Anybody that believes this will definitely believe anything!
Those girls must be more intelligent than the scientists we have in the western world abi?
Yet our Electrical/Electronics Engineers have not been able to manufacture common wrist watch!
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
amiskurie: Father: Olukwu,as frm today na water b your food o.if you are nt able to drink 15ltrs of water per day I swear I go sell you.remember say Goddy don order for 5ltrs.
OLUKWU: papa wetin,why you kon turn me into fuel refinery so?wetin papa,ur own pikin!

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Rapmoney: A fool is born every second in Nigeria!(Apology to Dele Sobowale of Sunday Vanguard)
Anybody that believes this will definitely believe anything!
Those girls must be more intelligent than the scientists we have in the western world abi?
Yet our Electrical/Electronics Engineers have not been able to manufacture common wrist watch!
Who dash monkey banana?
Because most of the scientist are so rigid and inflexible in their learned knowledge,their minds are so closed to any form of creativity.
the greatest inventors were not professors.
the greatest inventors though,imagined and created,even before universities,phd,etc...they cannot explain
the simpleset things like the wheel,how were the pyramaids of Giza constructed or the coliseums in Rome
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by bunmila(f): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
topsyking: RUBBISH invention....
And what pray tell have you ever invented? A little commendation please
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
I hope they don't start kidnapping people just to get urine off them. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Did you say the same thing about Doctor Abalaka who invented the cure for aids?! angry

YES I DID, BUT TOO BAD FG DIDN'T GIVE HIM A CHANCE.
GUY, WHY U DEY FROWN NA? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
ehie: I think you are in the stage of HIV induced dementia,where white is seen as black,and black is white,if you refuse to click on the link or you click on the link i posted and lie to me about that..go and take your hiv meds

What is wrong with you my friend? Did you go to school? What is an invention? I have read the link and there is nothing like that there!

" generator that runs on urine,designed
show"

That's what you have there. Nothing more. What's this one you trying to stand on a lie. What exactly did they invent in that picture? Didn't you see the red gen they bought and where trying to use? Didn't you see it was a normal PMS powered gen? Didn't you see the links I posted before of how to use hydrogen to power PMS gens? What is the new thing they did? What are you trying to achieve by spreading falsehood? You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to scam people.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Goldieluks: I hope they don't start kidnapping people just to get urine off them. grin
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
vanstanzy:

YES I DID, BUT TOO BAD FG DIDN'T GIVE HIM A CHANCE.
GUY, WHY U DEY FROWN NA? grin grin grin

Bros I tire o!! I just dey vex for the past 2 days without reason!! I dey wait make the symptom reach three days brfore I go see doctor.. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by topsyking: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Asemo11: wetin u and ur family dun invent?
Atleast my family av contributed immensely to d formation of dis country nigeria before independence..I won't say more than dat..but imagine if ur family ever or will ever do anytin for nigeria in dis life or afterlife
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by agitator: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
thelastPope:

What is wrong with you my friend? Did you go to school? What is an invention? I have read the link and there is nothing like that there!

" generator that runs on urine,designed
show"

That's what you have there. Nothing more. What's this one you trying to stand on a lie. What exactly did they invent in that picture? Didn't you see the red gen they bought and where trying to use? Didn't you see it was a normal PMS powered gen? Didn't you see the links I posted before of how to use hydrogen to power PMS gens? What is the new thing they did? What are you trying to achieve by spreading falsehood? You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to scam people.

How do you expect people taught in Yoruba language to understand the meaning of "INVENT".
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Gnosticmovement(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
cool hmmm..lets view this from different angles....
1..using electrolysis to breakdown urea to produce hydrogen which is den used as fuel isnt new..so its not an invention....
2...still wondering how a petrol engine is converted to be able to burn and also regulate d combustion of hydrogen gas which is very flammable...lets say dey did it but cmon 14 year olds ?already with such deep knowledge of fluid mechanics, engines ....kk dey are geniuses...buh a genius would know that ELECTRICITY ISNT MEASURED IN HOURS....lwkmd...wat are u powering for 6hours..is it an LED ...
3...i dont think theres enuff pressure in dat setup of thiers to push d gas from d cylinder in2 d gen...
4...if this setup of thiers works and they didnt have help from any engnr or so...and it can deliver electrical energy dat can power d bulb for 6 hours..then dey are gurus...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Share Their Experiences Starting This Generator (Photo) / What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) / Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.