Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24165 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:21am On Nov 09, 2012
50calibre:

Actually you can! Man can live in a state of non-belief. I can choose not to believe in anything until it is proved to me beyond reasonable doubt.

For example, there are people who believe in God, there are atheists, people who don't believe in God and
there are agnostics, people who neither believe nor doubt the existence of God. They choose a neutral stance.

So you might want to rethink that

Hahahahaha. This is what is called beautiful nonsense. The only way you can believe in nothing is to have your brain formatted! Like a new born kid. Once your brain start to store information, you begin to believe in the most dominant information in your brain.
There is no neutrality in life. Anyone claiming neutrality is being deceitful. Those who claim neutrality are those who are too confused or scared to take a stand. The key to life is to agree to disagree, not to be on the fence.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Hahahahaha. This is what is called beautiful nonsense. The only way you can believe in nothing is to have your brain formatted! Like a new born kid. Once your brain start to store information, you begin to believe in the most dominant information in your brain.
There is no neutrality in life. Anyone claiming neutrality is being deceitful. Those who claim neutrality are those who are too confused or scared to take a stand. The key to life is to agree to disagree, not to be on the fence.
I don't always understand your comments. You beat around the bush on a topic and say something unreasonable about another. Jeez! You are not making sense here, seriously!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Osiris211: 4:27am On Nov 09, 2012
That's the game!

You really believed that Iran has drone that can breach the Israeli airspace? shocked Don't make me laugh joor.

all4naija: No, it was spying on Iranian advanced tech,ironically?! What about Iranian drone shot down over the Mediterranean sea by Israel?! Stop pointing acusing finger while the other four pointing back at you.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by malele(m): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2012
50calibre:

Lol Iran is not marked for death and nobody is attacking Iran, just watch and see, all these are just noise.

Everybody knows attacking Iran is tantamount to suicide, because

any conflict in Iran will destabilize the whole region, and spill over into isreal, Syria, Lebanon, turkey as they are
all neighbours

An attack on Iran will affect the world's supply of oil as 1/3 of the worlds oil passes through the straits of Hormuz.

China which is the largest consumer of Iranian oil will not allow such by blocking any proposal for attack at the UN and any attack of such will therefore be deemed illegal.

Crazy putin will not tolerate any attack on Iran
Putin can't stop isreal from attacking iran
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Huh! Why are you talking trash?!

And what exactly is trash in what I just said? Are you not following the post election analysis and the voting demography? Obama won almost all the black and most of the Latino votes. The latest polls shows he was even helped by the huricanne. These are post election polls not pre election so nobody is campaigning here. Most indepents interviewed on CNN said the same thing, that they were looking for an alternative but Romney did not look like a good alternative to them. Will they have been looking for an alternative if they were happy with the economy? Even the news media who were Obama's darling never said the economy was better off. Last friday, everyone was glued to their TVs waiting for the latest news on jobs if it would be favorable to the president.

For the economy, everything I said is spot on. So why are you being delusional because of your blind support for Obama? Look, dont prove the critics right who say you blacks voted for Obama because he is black.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Osiris.211:
That's the game!

You really believed that Iran has drone that can breach the Israeli airspace? shocked Don't make me laugh joor.

I know you believe Iran can not also make Nuclear weapon in the near future. I know also you will never believe anything when it comes to Iran but you are quick to accuse US and Israel of spying on that country.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: I don't always understand your comments. You beat around the bush on a topic and say something unreasonable about another. Jeez! You are not making sense here, seriously!

What is beating around the bush there. I am only repeating what I said before. You cant believe in nothing. You always believe in something. It doesnt have to agree with what others believe but it is something. To claim you believe in nothing is trying to be deceitful
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

And what exactly is trash in what I just said? Are you not following the post election analysis and the voting demography? Onama won almost all the black and most of the Latino votes. The latest polls shows he was helped by the huricanne. These are post election polls not pre election so obody is campaigning here. Most indepents interviewed on CNN said the same thing, that they were looking for an alternative but Romney did not look like a good alternative to them. will they be looking for an alternative if they were happy with the economy? Even the news media who were Obama's darling never said the economy was better off. Lats friday, everyone was glued to their TV waiting for the latest news on jobs if it would be favorable to the president.

For the economy, everything I said is spot on. So why are you being delusional because of your blind support for Obama? Most. Look, dont prove the critic right who say you blacks voted for Obama because he is black.
Politicking is what I don't like. And, you are good at that! Please, spare us this nonsense of pedaling false information coming from the main media.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

What is beating around the bush there. I am only repeating what I said before. You cant believe in nothing. You always believe in something. It doesnt have to agree with what others believe but it is something. To claim you believe in nothing is trying to be deceitful
And, what's with your neutrality lines of the comment?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Politicking is what I don't like. And, you are good at that! Please, spare us this nonsense of pedaling false information coming from the main media.

The same main media that favoured Obama over Romney? Now their news is suddenly false information? Please spare me!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

The same main media that favoured Obama over Romney? Now their news is suddenly false information? Please spare me!
Didn't you just prove me right with this your comment?! Where are you at?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:43am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: And, what's with your neutrality lines of the comment?
neutrality is a social concept where one claims to be neither here nor there. Those who take that stand tend to want to prove they are doing the right thing but in real sociological stance, they are the most dangerous class of people. In life, you need to take and declare your stand but be able to make some compromises for peace sake and the overall benefit of mankind

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Didn't you just prove me right with this your comment?! Where are you at?

How did I prove you right?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:
neutrality is a social concept where one claims to be neither here nor there. Those who take that stand tend to want to prove they are doing the right thing but in real sociological stance, they are the most dangerous class of people. In life, you need to take and declare your stand but be able to make some compromises for peace sake and the overall benefit of mankind
Huh! You are difficult to understand - I repeat - difficult to understand!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Huh! You are difficult to understand - I repeat - difficult to understand!

Upgrade bro! Upgrade! stop using your version 1.0! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

How did I prove you right?
That we both agree they are passing false information across.You said they favored Obama over Romney! Jeez! Be reasonable with me for once!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 4:59am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: That we both agree they are passing false information across.You said they favored Obama over Romney! Jeez! Be reasonable with me for once!

Bros, dont make me feel I am debating with the wrong guy.

They dont have to pass wrong information to favour Obama. To favour one candidate, they emphasize his good and play down his bad. Polls showed that there were more negative reporting about Romney than about Obama especially in places like MSNBC. Even fox channels that is labelled republican had an almost even distribution of negataive and positive report of Obama. You can get the statistics from CNN and some other sites. The news reporters were mostly more Obama friendly. So we do not agree. That is not to say they passed wrong information. If you believe that their news is wrong information, then why do you bother listening to the news at all? There could be incidences of wrong information sometimes maybe due to incomplete news as reporters sometimes want to come out too early in their rush to break the news but that does not mean the networks are giving out wrong information
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Bros, dont make me feel I am debating with the wrong guy.

They dont have to pass wrong information to favour Obama. To favour one candidate, they emphasize his good and play down his bad. Polls showed that there were more negative reporting about Romney than about Obama especially in places like MSNBC. Even fox channels that is labelled republican had an almost even distribution of negataive and positive report of Obama. You can get the statistics from CNN and some other sites. The news reporters were mostly more Obama friendly. So we do not agree. That is not to say they passed wrong information. If you believe that their news is wrong information, then why do you bother listening to the news at all? There could be incidences of wrong information sometimes maybe due to incomplete news as reporters sometimes want to come out too early in their rush to break the news but that does not mean the networks are giving out wrong information
I couldn't finish reading your comment when I spot your error. Why would they do that? Just for the simple reason they want him to win, from your own point of view. In favoring one person over another is making false impression of the other by passing information across about a person that would have come in a complete form to balance something about both of them. That to me seem false by tentatively witholding something that could have allow the other person the opportunity. You are just trying to be explaining your error in a conjectural way as per the evidence on the main media popular gimmicks.

However, in whichever way you see false information the main media is no way inexcusable from it. And, I never agreed they favored Obama over Romney which you are alluding to in your previous comment prior to my reply.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: I couldn't finish reading your comment when I spot your error. Why would they do that? Just for the simple reason they want him to win, from your own point of view. In favoring one person over another is making false impression of the other by passing information across about a person that would have come in a complete form to balance something about both of them. That to me seem false by tentatively witholding something that could have allow the other person the opportunity. You are just trying to be explaining your error in a conjectural way as per the evidence on the main media popular gimmicks.

However, in whichever way you see false information the main media is no way inexcusable from it. And, I never agreed they favored Obama over Romney which you are alluding to in your previous comment prior to my reply.

first, there is no error anywhere except in your bias. What I just wrote up there was debated even on CNN and statistics were shown. Whether you agree with it or not is a different ball game altogether, but there is nothing false there and it isnt even my idea. For the records, the press has always favoured one candidate over the other. The present day press is a liberal press and they dont hide it. They lean mostly towards liberal views. Gay, Abortion, etc.

Some of you live in America but know little or nothing about american history or politics. It is baffling
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Frostyzone(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2012
It's high time America declare another war on terrorism...this time on Iran.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

first, there is no error anywhere except in your bias. What I just wrote up there was debated even on CNN and statistics were shown. Whether you agree with it or not is a different ball game altogether, but there is nothing false there and it isnt even my idea. For the records, the press has always favoured one candidate over the other. The present day press is a liberal press and they dont hide it. They lean mostly towards liberal views. Gay, Abortion, etc.

Some of you live in America but know little or nothing about american history or politics. It is baffling
I don't understand you still. What are you saying is that the media lean toward somebody for some reason based on liberal ideas(which is supposed not to be on a plain field). We are still saying the same thing about the main media false information or gimmicks!

COMEON!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Frostyzone: It's high time America declare another war on terrorism...this time on Iran.
I think both parties need work together to solve the economy and unemployment problems first before declaring such war.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Frostyzone(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2012
livethinme:

Iran isnt part of the Arab world, because Iran is not an Arab nation....
They might not speak Arabic as a native language, but Farsi which is their mother tongue had it's roots from Arabia.
Apart from that, they belong to an organisation comprising of Arabian countries, and partake in Arabian nation's cup.
Also, their genetic make up/DNA is similar to their Arabian neighbours.
So to all intents and purposes, they are just another Arabian country that happens to communicate in another tongue, much like in the case of Iraq.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by postemail: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Red-Light:
Arab world, always looking 4 trouble, now when they get what they bargained for in multiple, they will start shouting genocide, america did dis, israel did that.. Bloody savages

Wetin you dey talk? Why America no dey mind their business. Why they go dey find trouble for another country. Earlier in the year, them fly their drone enter Iran... Iran catch the drone. Now them dey fly near Iran to spy on the country. Why this America like wahala .
We don tire!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by KINGwax(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2012
eledalo: Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian Gulf? Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land for near there?
u missed the part of the story dt reads, 'international airspace?'

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Frostyzone(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: I think both parties need work together to solve the economy and unemployment problems first before declaring such war.
I agree, but unfortunately Iran doesn't' want that. If War ensures between the two nations, it's Iran that will bear the full blunt of the force mainly because the war will be wage at that region.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by paulworld(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2012
hmmmmm just passing by
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by sauceEEP(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Abeg o,wetin be drone
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Frostyzone(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2012
post.email:

Wetin you dey talk? Why America no dey mind their business. Why they go dey find trouble for another country. Earlier in the year, them fly their drone enter Iran... Iran catch the drone. Now them dey fly near Iran to spy on the country. Why this America like wahala .
We don tire!!!
Just in case you weren't aware, America is only doing their civic duty as a permanent member of United Nation Security council. They have to spy on countries that are known for their secretive nature(North Korea, Syria and Iran) in other to ensure that Japanese and German Madness of world war 2 doesn't repeat itself.
So you should be thankful that America are still keeping things in check, or else you will wake up one morning and discover that most of sub-Saharan Africa, including Nigeria, have been over-ran by the Iranian military forces.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by ocelot2006(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2012
50calibre:

I think the raptor is the most sophisticated of them all

Tell that to the Russian PAK-FA and the Chinese J-20 5th Gen fighters.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by thelastPope(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2012
Frostyzone:
Just in case you weren't aware, America is only doing their civic duty as a permanent member of United Nation Security council. They have to spy on countries that are known for their secretive nature(North Korea, Syria and Iran) in other to ensure that Japanese and German Madness of world war 2 doesn't repeat itself.
So you should be thankful that America are still keeping things in check, or else you will wake up one morning and discover that most of sub-Saharan Africa, including Nigeria, have been over-ran by the Iranian military forces.

Interestingly, this was the exact logic that propelled Bush to do what he did but you guys keep insulting him. Its seems you guys cant make up your minds
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Frostyzone(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Interestingly, this was the exact logic that propelled Bush to do what he did but you guys keep insulting him. Its seems you guys cant make up your minds
Where did you see me insulting Bush?
Before his tenure ran out, I used to be one of his staunch supporters in his war on terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.