Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24169 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hollypagan: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2012
Super1759: we deh talk say dem don ban okada for lagos and bokoharam oga don escape,una deh tell us say IRAN fired US drone. Wetin concern us. Smh
i wonder oo abeg u know how much the cup of garri in the market i forgot
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by stpat1(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Iran should thank its stars that its not romney that won. By now the US would have been drumming for war
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by mrkels(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2012
[size=13pt]My prayer for america this year is that all those countries they attack using drones would acquire 5000 drones and use at their will too. Amen.
Note,am not a terrorist o, I don't just like the way americans are using that drone technology, imagine if they use that thing in abuja to bomb boko haram, what's the propability that some people here on nairaland won't be affected and called noko haram too after the incident?[/size]
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2012
Don't be a dummy! The drone wasn't in Iran's airspace so they have no right to shoot at it!
Sam Milla: Flying from California to Hawai takes over 5 hours and yet there iis no international airspace there.

From Eastern Kuwait to Iran is less than 30 minutes and USA designated it 'international airspace'.

Silly bullying.
What are they doing in Persian gulf?
Why not try that in St Petersburg or Beijing

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by pauloman(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2012
hmmm....i smell a world war 3 !!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by bobbyruffy(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2012
How does diz affect d price of fuel in Nigeria?

Next!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Don't mind them !
all4naija: All of you haters I wonder what your families are doing in USA. Why are you not in Iran if you like the country so much?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hagma37yahoocom: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2012
i doubt if Iran really wan to bring down the US drone, iranians are good both in engineering,technology and military wise please Mr obama we need peace one world.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2012
I smell beef! Whether you like it or not , America is very powerful, and they have their intrest to protect in the gulf, and USA have a special relationship with Kuwait!
erniok:
Correction, international airspace is a no man's land and this is why the US is irked. Remember Iran shot down an American drone and nothing happened cos it was in their airspace.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by awilologomba(f): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2012
mejai: Na wa o! Common drone iranian/russian made jet no fit shoot am down. SMH 4 iran.
Den I ask, what shall it profit usa and isreal to attack iran wit F-14 tomcat, F15, F16, F18 hornet, F117A stealth fighter, d B's series, X22 & X35 raptors! Tomahawks frm d sea-side. Not forget d evil chopper...apache helicopter.
Ol boy! Dat war will be beta watched in 3D.
Abeg iran, for love, seek peace and pursue it.

Na ear,u take hear all this war machines,but u neva see dem b4.u dey do like say u sabi all of dem.olodo!!!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2012
Don't mind the clown! He thinks nuclear weapons are toy guns.,. If any country has the tendency to oppress others (Iran) then they don't deserve to own nuclear weapons!
all4naija: You should ask yourself if Germany and Japan have the rights to own Nuclear weapons? You are so ignorant about Nuclear weapons and you think it is child's play and must be acquired by any nation. Please, go and sleep in your hole!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Almadinijad wants to achieve what his predecessors couldn't. Iranians are very stubborn. They boast about their strenght and superiority because of their newly acquired weapons of mass destruction.They are very eager to use it. Even North korea is not as arrogant and stubborn as iran.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by gbadexy(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2012
Iranians are not fools, they deliberately missed the drone. Shooting it down would have made it justifiable for U.S to attack them.
I think they just wanted to send a message to america that they are aware of their activity and could have easily downed the drone.
But I agree with the earlier poster that compared the advanced U.S jets to obsolete russian made iranian jet. Iran shouldn't push their luck, they may be advanced in their own right, but the better technology wins.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by samkoro: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2012
eledalo: Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian Gulf? Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land for near there?

International water is international water.All nations has a right to it.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Look my friend, it is one thing to win an election, it os another thing to lie to yourself. American economy is far worse than it was 4 years ago. Unemployment has gone up, not down. People on food stamps have gone up, not down. Todays news say America credit is about to be downgraded again. This is post election news that was kept hidden before the election. Obama didn't create 4.6 million jobs else unemployment figures would have dropped. If Americans had voted on the economy, Obama would have lost by at least 10point gap.

Don't delude yourself. America is in a mess right now, ten times worse than 4 years ago. Any little spin now and another major recession will happen. How can you actually say a man who owes 6trillion dollars more than he did 4 years ago is actuallt better off? That is ridiculous. In todays news, the chinese communist party were celebrating the Obama win. There is a reason most big businesses in America wanted Romney to win. Obama really didn't do much different from bush. He replicated most of Bush's economic policies and tax laws.
are you sure of what you're saying?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by DeaconFrost1(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Pls brethren i want you to pray for this iran, cause i had this revelation some before but i thought it was korea, after the firing and all that the later story was hilarious, i saw rocket launchers,missiles and other forms of weapons of mass destruction, i saw skyscrapers falling down,cities were on fire,orphanages were helpless,children were crying, pls pray against any war that may result from this attack, and the lord shall keep our earth,pls dnt forget that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much, pls if u cnt believe this ignore my comment and dnt quote my post or make any comment abt it
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Knaruto(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2012
the one and terrible mistake this Westerners will make is underestimatin the military strenght of Iran. I swear omo if u.s.a Bleep up hmmm them go collect tight. Imagine a country that has never been involved in a war, u think say them just bi coward
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2012
fergusen: The US needs teach Iran a lesson.

The United States doesn't have the Balls to Touch those Mighty Persians.

And For the Sake of my Family and My Location in the United States, I Hope they Don't touch Them Either.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2012
mrkels: [size=13pt]My prayer for america this year is that all those countries they attack using drones would acquire 5000 drones and use at their will too. Amen.
Note,am not a terrorist o, I don't just like the way americans are using that drone technology, imagine if they use that thing in abuja to bomb boko haram, what's the propability that some people here on nairaland won't be affected and called noko haram too after the incident?[/size]

grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by rawtruth(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2012
bobbyruffy: How does diz affect d price of fuel in Nigeria?

Next!

Any disruption of the free-flow of crude oil through the Suez canal to the west will certainly result to an increase in the prices of refined petroleum products in countries that don't refine, or have minimal refining capability. The average Nigerian will, under such circumstances, be made to pay more for fuel, or the 'Cabal' will once again have another opportunity to corner more money through subsidy claims.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by SamMilla1(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Ugosample: Don't be a dummy! The drone wasn't in Iran's airspace so they have no right to shoot at it!

Can you identify persian gulf from any map ?

I guess it is located somewhere in Alaska. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hyelhira: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Knaruto: the one and terrible mistake this Westerners will make is underestimatin the military strenght of Iran. I swear omo if u.s.a Bleep up hmmm them go collect tight. Imagine a country that has never been involved in a war, u think say them just bi coward

Who has never been involved in war? Iran? Are you saying that the 8-year Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988) was just a street fight? [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War[/url] Oh! You were not born then (lame excuse angry ). Go get a history book or just browse the internet. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by livethinme: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Red-Light:

the point is, iran and arab world wants israel out of the picture at all cost, and they are ready to go toe to toe with israel and its allies...simple as abc
and you base this on the fact that they are Muslims? You need to do some more research. Yes, there are people who do not like Israel in the region; being Muslims is not really the reason why. Since there are Arab nations like Jordan, who have no issues with Israel.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by livethinme: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

What you just described is not terrorism. That's why I gave a basic definition to guide you. Killing arafat (which was actually done by hamas) is not terrorism. Espionage is not terrorism. You are mixing things up!

True, but the israelis killing British troops during their bid for independence is...the point im making is that the israelis also have the capacity to do this..
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by kennykane1(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Red-Light:

i know... but 90% of people there are muslims

And who say all muslims are arabs?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by livethinme: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Look my friend, it is one thing to win an election, it os another thing to lie to yourself. American economy is far worse than it was 4 years ago. Unemployment has gone up, not down. People on food stamps have gone up, not down. Todays news say America credit is about to be downgraded again. This is post election news that was kept hidden before the election. Obama didn't create 4.6 million jobs else unemployment figures would have dropped. If Americans had voted on the economy, Obama would have lost by at least 10point gap.

Don't delude yourself. America is in a mess right now, ten times worse than 4 years ago. Any little spin now and another major recession will happen. How can you actually say a man who owes 6trillion dollars more than he did 4 years ago is actuallt better off? That is ridiculous. In todays news, the chinese communist party were celebrating the Obama win. There is a reason most big businesses in America wanted Romney to win. Obama really didn't do much different from bush. He replicated most of Bush's economic policies and tax laws.

The US economy is worse now than 4 years ago? Now how can you say that with a straight face..
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by livethinme: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2012
kennykane1:

And who say all muslims are arabs?

Dnt mind him jo
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by solomon111(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2012
What is suprising is that very few US citizens even know about the oppression their country is propagating around the world.
Not until when drones start bombarding US skies.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by bestower: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2012
Guys go and watch this film "BEHIND THE BORDER" Definitely ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2012
erniok:
Can't watch the video with my phone, can you transcribe? @ logic, nice post.
dunno how to transcribe brah. tell me what i need to do and i will
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by truelovecom: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2012
mmmustapha: I hate these westerns, they always seek 4 trouble. After destroying iraQ now they want to turn to Iran,y not fight israel,france,russia or britain They just want to destroy muslim world

how does the western world want to destroy you muslims

your koran and your allah are develish…china and india are not christians nor muslims, their religion is peaceful . have u heard that the western powers wanna fight china or india? ...NO, cos their religion is peaceful.

change your religion , burn your koran, and we christians /western power will stop fighting u
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Hugoboi(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Billyonaire: World and hypocrisy, so USA have right to own nuclear weapons, Israel has nuclear weapons but Iran can not ? This coming war, we should not underrate anyone, revolution was not expected but it happened, American needs to thread carefully,,,Israel has no right to control the whitehouse.

Common sense would have answered all your questions. The civilised world is against Iran acquiring nuclear weapons due to its terrorist antecedents and fundamentalist inclinations. Nobody arms a mad man with a nuke. This has got nothing to do with religious sentiments, the future of humanity is at stake. With the volatility in the middle east, arming Iran with nukes will inexplicably make such technology accessible on the black market. One is loath to consider the far reaching implications of the above scenario. The world was able to pull back from the brink of nuclear war during the Cuban Missile crisis because both Russia and the USA chose to look at the big picture which is the effect of nuclear war on mankind. A man who will blow himself up to make a statement has no time to take such humanist approaches. Ahmadinejad's govt is fundamentally anti-semitic and anti-west and letting him arm himself with nukes portend grave danger to Isreal and by extension, the USA. I'm with the use of gut wrenching sanctions against Iran to deter its nuclear program. If that fails to work, then I say the US, Britain, Germany and of course Israel combine and blow the the racist motherfvckers off the face of the civilization. The world will be a better place without a nuclear-armed Iran.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.