Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (13602 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by guttentag(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Falling in love with someone you haven't seen is like lottery, TRY YOUR LUCK.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Clemzy16(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Very safe; you can ask "CNYTHIA" she knows better.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Wetin red mosquito quotes
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sushieater: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2012
Clemzy16: Very safe; you can ask "CNYTHIA" she knows better.
Oga, DEAD people don't talk..Whoelse we fit ask?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by charlesditro: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Copy copy don kill naija. We don dey copy yanki with this unhealthy risk, na we come dey fall maga instead of guy men.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sauceEEP(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol I fell in love with lil wayne because of his voice. His voice is just sooo sexy!
that cracked jankara voice?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by candieangel12(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2012
sauceEEP: that cracked jankara voice?

Cracked jankara voice? Noo way. Lil Wayne's voice is sooo freakin sexy. Just listening to his voice gives me orgasms lol. But seriously, I'd do anything just to have a phone convo with him grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by UjSizzle(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Some people do it a lot but to me, I think they are falling in love with a character which the person portrays and most times, It is a false one
this.

You fall in love with an image you've created in ur head. Nothing safe about that.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Samiceman: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2012
Very safe if d dad has Money
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sushieater: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Cracked jankara voice? Noo way. Lil Wayne's voice is sooo freakin sexy. Just listening to his voice gives me orgasms lol. But seriously, I'd do anything just to have a phone convo with him grin
Voice A Make Her Dance..Nicee!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by cantell(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2012
O boy see bunch of hypocrites!
Even girls wey dey fall anyhow for guys online don dey form.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by honestivo(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2012
Horton4real: waiting to hear from you all.
am in such relationship vry emotional n. If altn bn equal na marriage oo
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by candieangel12(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2012
sushieater:
Voice A Make Her Dance..Nicee!

All these chicks poppin puzzies, im just poppin bands smiley
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by a1solution: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Girls that fall in love online are mostly the ugly ones.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Odinaka00(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2012
Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† if d person's face is sth you wouldn't want Ť☺ see nt even in d dream? I mean this

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by blaise26abj(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Callousness! Many Nigerians believe it is foolish to love someone not seen.
Hades: Yet they all love God, dont they?
Minion: Hmm! My Lord! It never occured to me like that!

LWKMD. Redmosquitoe, u need BAGON

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Odinaka00(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2012
Or what if d guy u ve been dying has a face like this

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2012
it is wonderful.
The best thing you could ever do.
Inshort it is pure bliss.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by triplebmyke: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2012
Its ridiculous. Lots O̶̲̥̅̊ƒ impostors 2day. Βe careful
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by AminBestman(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2012
It nomal, bt risk
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by KINGwax(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2012
As much as fallin in love itself is not safe, attachin a complication is the worst.
But constrary to people's bilifs, u can be lucky. My boss's two daughters got their spouses online after messing up their whole youthful life. And their marriage is successful as far as they painted it for us to biliv. But the truth is, u might end up marrying a repented xhore, or get lucky and get yourself a real mate.
But it's nice u do it with your whole half-heart. If she breaks one, u might run off wit d other. Good luck o

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by gp66(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2012
sometimes it is safe because somehow oneday u will meet and it will be soso lovely when u fall more inlove the first day u guys eventually meet. God ways are not man ways remember.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Khayordhe: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2012
It may be safe provided ur upstairs dey intact....
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Alaafialoro(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2012
It‘s as safe as being stranded in an unknown land.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Ehijess(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2012
It is ..... Just passing
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Thok(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2012
Is it realistic to know the taste of a delicacy u neva chop?.. There lies ur ansa.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by fapcrook(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2012
UNSAFE, UNSAFER, UNSAFEST. It is lust and infatuation.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by MrsChima(f): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2012
Only a crazy person can fall in love with a person they haven't seen....matter fact I take that back!ba

I am in love with Van Vicker and Trey Songz! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idris Elba is my future baby daddy! Ooooh that man can get it!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by wawaboy1(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2012
sushieater:
Oga, DEAD people don't talk..Whoelse we fit ask?
Ask the other of her sister wen want act spider woman for 1004 estate.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by TableLeg(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Fall in LOVE at your own peril
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Callousness! Many Nigerians believe it is foolish to love someone not seen.
Hades: Yet they all love God, dont they?
Minion: Hmm! My Lord! It never occured to me like that!

classic! grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sam2222: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2012
yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.