Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (13603 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by lolaluv1(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Only a crazy person can fall in love with a person they haven't seen....matter fact I take that back!ba

I am in love with Van Vicker and Trey Songz! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idris Elba is my future baby daddy! Ooooh that man can get it!

Back off, off Trey! angry angry angry
Isn't it enough that you have that cute baby with Mr Chima, now you wanna get in the mix with Trey too?
I don't play when it comes to Trey, Missus! cheesy cheesy tongue

And Idris! That's my man!! BACK OFF!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Bryan12(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2012
Its safe Only when you're lying........
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by dnawah(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Remember Cynthia's and the Unilag student(facebook)story.na lust dey worry u no be love.but it is only safe if is Jesus Christ:-D
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by MyOpinion1(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2012
can someone tel me d meaning of Love cuz I can't find the word frm my lexicon
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by candieangel12(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:

Isn't it enough that you have that cute baby with Mr Chima, now you wanna get in the mix with Trey too?

And Idris! That's my man!! BACK OFF!! cheesy cheesy

Trey Songz is sexy as fukc! Geeze just the way he licks his lips is enough to get me in the mood lol grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by kenboski(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2012
my dear i dnt advice any1 to do it.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by lolaluv1(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Callousness! Many Nigerians believe it is foolish to love someone not seen.
Hades: Yet they all love God, dont they?
Minion: Hmm! My Lord! It never occured to me like that!

The nature of God has been made manifest to his children through his Word. Therefore, we know Him, we commune with Him. He loved us while we were yet sinners.

You can't compare that to some random guy over the phone, who is a virtual stranger, and then you claim you're falling by just talking to him? You don't even have an idea of what he looks like? What his mannerisms are? How he acts, if he's the type that gropes a girl on a first date, and you're already falling. SMH.

Accept this or not, the visual is very important in falling, especially when your eyesight is intact. Even blind people still know how to select women by their soft palms and the slimness of their wrists... cheesy

Omo, that so-called 'love' could clear out of your face the moment you see such a person. That is the reason why so many blind-daters escape from the date after espying the person they have been gisting with, (and falling for) from a distance....
I won't be party to such foolishness.... cheesy

I would advise: 'take things slow and seat down with that person for a tete-a-tete', face to face. You could take off from there.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by noskybanj(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Its nt advisable o, bt den it could b ur lov story
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by nwgoziri(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Yield: You mean: How st-upid Is It to Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Seen?

Very St-upid.
4 ur mind!because u wnt 2 dey get 10kobo 4 he hand abi
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by k2039: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2012
philip stanley: Wat is LOVE?
Hw can u love sum1 u didnt c? (except God).
Seeing is bliving, bliving without seeing is unsafe and madness.

Why is God an exception?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by fapcrook(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2012
sushieater:
Oga, DEAD people don't talk..Whoelse we fit ask?
ask d lady dat was pushed from 1004 estate in Lag because her facebk boyfriend demanded for sex and she refused. Lucky she's alive and d guy has bn charged to court. Check sun newspaper of yestda-9th oct
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by k2039: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
cantell: O boy see bunch of hypocrites!
Even girls wey dey fall anyhow for guys online don dey form.
Seconded,I thought I was the only one who noticed,I'm sure some of them met their girlfriends on nairaland and now they are pretending,mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by phadat(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2012
uj_sizzle: How do u go about falling in love with someone you've never seen?
search me but I guess you can like such person but fall in luv?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Ayoobscom(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2012
I saw her pix and fell in love with it and after 4 months of phone interaction we met, my love for her multiplied for she's cuter than d pic and also of very good attitude

I'm lucky and wouldn't ve tried that without seeing many of her pictures..it works guys stop calling indulgers foolish or whatever

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am in love with Van Vicker and Trey Songz! grin grin grin grin grin grin
lola.luv:
candieangel12: Trey Songz is sexy as fukc! Geeze just the way he licks his lips is enough to get me in the mood lol grin
[size=18pt]FLUCKING BACK OFF!!!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by nwgoziri(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2012
fapcrook: ask d lady dat was pushed from 1004 estate in Lag because her facebk boyfriend demanded for sex and she refused. Lucky she's alive and d guy has bn charged to court. Check sun newspaper of yestda-9th oct
4get abt dat facebok own,som girls are 2selfish,wen thy visit a guy thy wil be eatin anyhw,maybe she chop d guy finish no com giv m dat tin.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by ubong560(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ask dos who av tasted d terrible experience of thier lives.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by tonygee1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
falling in love wit someone u have never seen b4 is lust
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by chucky234(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its certainly not love but infatuation born out of curiosity and passion.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by cyril83(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
African mentality!....its working mehn,it only depends on how u play it

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by nwgoziri(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ayoobscom: I saw her pix and fell in love with it and after 4 months of phone interaction we met, my love for her multiplied for she's cuter than d pic and also of very good attitude

I'm lucky and wouldn't ve tried that without seeing many of her pictures..it works guys stop calling indulgers foolish or whatever
well done!dnt mind al dis fools callin odas fool,wat thy r alwaz afta is wat thy cn gain 4rm ppl on dia 1st meetin, dats why thy r findin it difcult 2 bliv.is vry posible for 2 ppl dat havnt see each oda to lov demselvs jor.

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by nwgoziri(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
cyril83: African mentality!....its working mehn,it only depends on how u play it
TRUE TALK
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its not even possible. But if it happens by miracle, then its not safe
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Jarus(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
It can be dangerous
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by pinkydizzlestar: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
i bad ohh u go fall in love wiv dbanj[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by drnoel: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Scratches his head with frustration and asks but if u've not seen him how do u know u r in luv with him. Or am I the only one here that missed something.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by vislabraye(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
It happens. What do you say about our fathers. Those days, mothers choose wife for their sons. And they fall in love instantly. Although that was old school, they never divorce.

There was this lady I described to my friend. I told him she was cute, soft spoken and gentle. Immediately, he fell in love with her because of what I told him.
When he saw her, they couldn't deny the chemistry. They started dating from there. The love became so strong that it got to a time my friend felt I was jealous of him. Lol.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:

And Idris! That's my man!! BACK O

Idris Elba is fine ain't he? Ooohweeee! FIne..you can have them. Oga Chima don't stay out of me long enough for another man to dip in. (clearing throat) lipsrsealed
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by MrsChima(f): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
nikkyshyne:

[size=18pt]FLUCKING BACK OFF!!!![/size] angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd Rokiatu and Hottie Tima will be here for their Trey baby! grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
It's like trying to kill a lion blind folded
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by safarigirl(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
That's about as safe as going into a forest filled with wild animals in the dead of the night.....blindfolded
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nuzo1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.