Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (13605 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by azeezakande: 4:28am On Nov 11, 2012
It's safe. If u r using your lover as ATM. Not safe if your lover is using u as ATM.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by shaybebaby(f): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Only a crazy person can fall in love with a person they haven't seen....matter fact I take that back!ba

I am in love with Van Vicker and Trey Songz! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idris Elba is my future baby daddy! Ooooh that man can get it!
He is soooooo hot(not my type though but still hot). Met him once at convent garden, he was with a mate. I chased him down for a pic. Should have seen his mate's face..totally hating but I was like "dude, move over! I don't know you so allow me with Stringer bell" tongue. I have to say though, he looks much better all airbrushed and all.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by paulworld(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
it do works, and a little bit safe but..... it a risk, hell in a cell call love. Am in such though it's not been really easy but by the special grace of the almighty it been a little bit ok
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
well if you have seen his or her picture or see her on a video you can fall in love,so many guys are falling for nicki minaj and they have not even seen her in person,they only see her on tv or see her pictures.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by lanrubi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
na im be say the person get psychiatric tendencies
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2012
nwgoziri: well done!dnt mind al dis fools callin odas fool,wat thy r alwaz afta is wat thy cn gain 4rm ppl on dia 1st meetin, dats why thy r findin it difcult 2 bliv.is vry posible for 2 ppl dat havnt see each oda to lov demselvs jor.
But he said he fell in love with her AFTER seeing her picture, im no for fall if the picture no dey. If you love someone without seeing a pic, and then you don't like the face afterwards, you just might fall out of thus love. Let's not forget the topic FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN. That guy's experience, does NOT qualify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.