Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (6137 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2012
sessydoo:

u think so u get winch oooo abi how u take know?
I have my sources
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2012
I tried it once..I wouldn't attempt again, I was shocked beyond words & cos I made myself seem like I wasn't good enough before my date, he was shocked too.He has been on my neck ever since buh mehn I no gree.

My pal had a blind date with an albino who was deceiving all along, O boy no be small laugh!
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Julieccentric: I tried it once..I wouldn't attempt again, I was shocked beyond words & cos I made myself seem like I wasn't good enough before my date, he was shocked too.He has been on my neck ever since buh mehn I no gree.

My pal had a blind date with an albino who was deceiving all along, O boy no be small laugh!

What exactly went wrong
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by cindyrella(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
jkross:

can you try it again?
Nah, am done! undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2012
cindyrella:
Nah, am done! undecided
you better be
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Sike(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Why not, if not.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mine ws terrible!! D gal ws ugly to d extent dt I cldnt exchange handshake with her.to make matter worse,she insisted dt she wanna knw where I'm staying and I took her to a friend's house.mehn,I received d greatest mocking of my life..
Meeting gals online or aving a blind dates don't work for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My crazy Unclad pics - sure to break rules with this (pics) / Unbelievable: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral / My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.