Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (21166 Views)

Poll: Yes or no?

Yes: 75% (78 votes)
No: 25% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
4Him:

man, 4Play chill . . . no need to join the other nearnderthals on this thread.
eyah, pastor, preach. but i think you missed the road to religion section
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
@pahtahkee
hope this is helping your papers undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2008
@4Him

Na wetin the absence of Afam's "from my inbox" threads dey cause,nothing to post on again.Should have taken it easy with him and Tornadoz grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Him(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

@4Him

Na wetin the absence of Afam's "from my inbox" threads dey cause,nothing to post on again.Should have taken it easy with him and Tornadoz grin

no be only you. Afam don run, Tornadoz dey busy with Benin beer, them don turn isl'am to "the great religion". Na wetin carry me come here be that.  cheesy
Abeg make u leave those 2 correct R and D chics alone (add morenike join am). The rest u can yab to ur hearts desire. tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

@bawd-dynamite

No where did I have a convo with a vermin like you but those who you did told me about you and Eurpho's whining.

You are mentioning me on behalf of TOH? The difference between you two is that unlike you,she hasn't let a whiteman jizz on her face for money. grin Ode. . . . .you don try learn meaning of "disparaging"-half-baked mediocrity. grin

4play, you're embarrassing embarassed I didn't have a convo with you but you heard I was whining? If I ever mentioned you to anyone then I must have just complained about your dumbness. Keep hearing voices.

Why you'll talk about the days of Euphoria who's no longer a member( I assume) is still amazing. Let the past go and move on. You're here talking about whining and what not. You're pathetic.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

@pahtahkee
hope this is helping your papers undecided
Yes it is and thanks.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by rjimid(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
Let's reverse the question: Can a Nigerian woman be happy with an American man?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2008
@NLers
why get fooled by this "fight" between 4Play and R-D!! my gosh, they're both in love. . .any pisces can smell it. . . its like a nasty fart. . .look at them make time for themselves. . .using "rude" names, trying to keep it undercover!! you two need to stop this and one of you need to buy a plane ticket. geez!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2008
rjimid:

Let's revers the question: Can a Nigerian woman be happy with an American man?
thank you my brother/sister. . . .
and my answer is no, yes, maybe, i dnt care
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2008
@morenike09

Just because I exposed what was really going on between you and creamdream,you think you have turned a love detective grin

How your love,creamdream? Una want fool us with all that pretend enmity tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nike, if you're trying to be funny then you've failed woefully grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
awwww, look at them two. it's ok. we all fall in love once in a while kiss dnt worry you too. its rocky at first
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
@4Play
i dnt know who the heck creamdream is. . . .
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
Whoever you are after all undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2008
4Play, if superman and fynewaka were here they would have agreed with it as that is what they are known for, how hard is that to comprehend? I worry about your sanity sometimes and obviously because I dey play with you at times you think say you can be yarning dust. I'm sure Coco has "tits", go and bother her and quit causing trouble on my neck. Alaifishe

Nike Alagolo, enough with this love business.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

Nike Alagolo,

i no know who Nike or who Alagolo is o. . .the last time i checked my birth certificate, it certainly is not Alagolo
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2008
@TOH

You are beginning to sound like an execrable vermin.Why not find somebody else to play with? I tell you say I dey look for person to play with me. . . . . .what drivel.abi,you don catch the hotfunmmi bug? The kain hogwash person dey see for NL sef grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
Oh so you've never watched the movie, Morenike Alagolo? Oh well. *shrugs*

4Play, shut up. Please. just shut it. What am I saying, what are you saying? Just spewing rubbish. are you drunk or something? Did ManU lose again abi wetin?
Comot from my face jare. Have you noticed anytime you direct your usual "tit this mammaries are weighing on your brain rubbish that, profile there" nonsense, your crew of flunkies have also jumped on? First Jackal, now a bunch of deadbeats on here and you sef you are becoming a insufferable jackass.

Na my fault for shining teeth with a sociopath in the first place.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
@D-R
and here i was looking for a movie to watch. . , so its morenike alagolo tonight. . ose jare
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

@D-R
and here i was looking for a movie to watch. . , so its morenike alagolo tonight. . ose jare

D Bleep?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2008
Tiffy, how d'u think an slowpoke will suddenly become normal? You worry too much.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

D Bleep?
was sth wrong with my statement? i said the movie am watching tonight is "Morenike Alagolo". you never watched it?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
What am I saying, what are you saying?

What the hell is the above driveling post? grin Make you no shine teeth or refer to me,abeg .If I wanted to hear an asshole,I might as well fart.2-faced blabber . grin

R-Dynamite:

D Bleep?

Pro-bono lesbo strikes back! tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nah, 2 faced is more along your line, unfortunately.

Nike, it's an old Yoruba movie. Pretty good though.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2008
ohhh, yoruba, even better. . . even though half of the stuff they say is not understandable embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

was sth wrong with my statement? i said the movie am watching tonight is "Morenike Alagolo". you never watched it?

My bad. You know me and Tiffy have the same initials (just depends on how you use it tongue)so I thought you were talking to me. Didn't make sense why you'll be telling me about the movie tongue

Sorry smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 18, 2008
its ok, thanks. . .

@D-R
how old is this movie exactly, because i can't find it. man, it sounds interesting too embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 3:30am On Feb 18, 2008
Lmao. I watched it was I was in SS1, which was 1999.

It's pretty old. Lol I have a copy in Ibadan, next time I go to Nigeria, I'll pass it on cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 18, 2008
1999? shocked am not sure if my mom would have even let me near that movie. , hehehe.
pass it to david. . .ehrrrrm, am sure you guys still talk cheesy grin . . .so he'll pass it to moi
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by janesaint: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
As for me, I think if your Husband loves you then you dont have to think of what is not there.Every marriage irrespective of tribe or race needs prayer,Love,Tolerance and understanding.So enjoy your marriage and dont give into yours fears.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Oluchia(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Jeez! Nairaland shocked. This is more like the 4th World War. Yvsck, where art thou? Your thread has been hijacked
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by darfur(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
Oluchia:

Jeez! Nairaland shocked. This is more like the 4th World War. Yvsck, where art thou? Your thread has been hijacked

you nova see anything grin grin grin
see why nairaland is the wrong place to bring family issues for advice. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PFN, Anambra Community Bicker Over Killing Of Snake / The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Ooni Ogunwusi, Alaafin Of Oyo At Methodist Church For Award Event.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.