Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (21141 Views)

Poll: Yes or no?

Yes: 75% (78 votes)
No: 25% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

What REAL man comes to a silly webboard for relationship advice esp a place like Nairaland and you want to blame us for your failed relationship?

Precisely! So foolish grin

Later Sweetie. kiss
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
pahtahkee:

Foolish idiot shocked shocked Tautology! You are intellectually redundant!

This is why I do not bother to address you. Waste of space, oxygen and intellect!

You are hereby officially ignored!

LoL cheesy cheesy, Talking about intellectuality!! dude you are intellectually handicapped

And how i wish you'll be man enough and ignore me like you just said and try to get a girl friend, if your wife is not enough for you. Nitwit

Your stupidity will surely bring your poor ass back here
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2008
romeo:

LoL cheesy cheesy, Talking about intellectuality!! dude you are intellectually handicapped

And how i wish you'll be man enough and ignore me like you just said and try to get a girl friend, if your wife is not enough for you. Nitwit

Your stupidity will surely bring your poor ass back here
--------------!
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Blatant: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2008
I've checked my IM archives and realized thatout Blatant is one of those people I've blocked in the past. Let him keep nursing those wounds. You've seen who before? Ori e ti baje. Oloribu, omo ale. You have a "wife and children" yet instead of taking care of your home, you are jumping randomly into threads attacking females for no reason? You are fooling yourself. Agbaya.   

If I have never toasted you before, may your life never know peace in Jesus' name.

Olosi oloriburuku omo ti won se epe fun lati ile baba e

omo ti aiye e ti baje lati kekere.

Very soon, people like you will become old cargoes wanting quick shags from my children.

Oloriburuku alai lebi, alai lara
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2008
Tahhh! Gbafuo eba osiso grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao look at him getting mad. Oloshi.

What REAL man comes to a silly webboard for relationship advice esp a place like Nairaland and you want to blame us for your failed relationship?

I am going to EMAIL that girl in a few mins sef so she can know the kind of dodoyo she's dealing with. Rofl grin

Btw, this time im not even joking. You're an slowpoke. How is that comment "igbobashing", keep crying wolf Hopefully a real one will actually come and tear you apart. I'm trying to understand why it's so hard for some people to believe that a guy can be a complete beast and I asked whether it has to do with the fact that they don't want to accept such in their tribes. This goes for any tribe. people in general like being in denial. So don't try to pin no useless Igbo bashing crap on me.

Anyway I'm out. R-Dy. kiss ttyl.

@D-reloaded
i never came to nairaland to seek advice. if you dont understand something you ask for explanations. i was going for a girl, then i changed my mind and ended the idea. . hurting the girl's emotion and dignity in the process. i was wrong and i accept responsibility. but i over reacted from what i saw in nairaland which i extrapolated albeit erronously to the girl. but it all started from nairaland. that is history.

secondly, if you dont see a statement where you alluded to the igbos in nairaland as a people who are reluctant to believe a story b/c the wife batterer is igbo, as an attack on the sense of judgement of the igbos here, then i think you have to do something serious about those your mammaries b/c they have started something negative on your thinking faculty cool

and by the way, how can you send a e-mail to somebody you neither know her e-mail nor her identity shocked
hmmn, i see your mammaries have metastasised to your cranium grin grin

@Mrs Otolo cheesy
how you dey? tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 1:50am On Feb 16, 2008
ok
D-Reloaded and R-Dynamite
. . truce kiss kiss kiss kiss

make una no load dynamite for me grin grin grin i nova make enough money to give my mama grin grin

ok truuuuce. . . peace smiley

i hope this works smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2008
*sighs*

You all bore me. embarassed Like I already said Blatant, keep crying. Didnt even bother to read your garbage as your pitiful attempt at Yoruba turned me off, Yorubas don't go around attacking women for no reason. Please stop claiming us. Thank you.

as for you otolo, like I said I would have said the same for any tribe but since you are a paranoid slowpoke that thinks the whole world is after you, I wouldnt expect you to understand. Crying wolf unnecessarily around town seems to be your specialty.

If you think you can paint me with the same nasty brush as yourself then call truce you are mistaken. Try Again

paraki, werrin happen? trouble maker tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

paraki, werrin happen? trouble maker tongue
You kuku know me. I do not like making trouble if there is none. That confused maga made it a duty to come attacking me for no reason on the religion thread for no reason and from no where. I have silently waited for his guts, knowing that morons like him will not spared from the wickedness of my hands on the keyboard.

Imagine the dingbat telling me not to go cry to Seun when he starts with me grin grin Feeling like a Igwe the super man fool. Now he solicits that I ignore him on the forum as if I ever bothered about him on the forum. Many more of them are still to feel my wrath. Starting with another slowpoke who goes about posting nairaland female profiles here and there, and who spits nonsense about me.

Anyway, I see your funmilayo is back again. I only hope she keeps my name off her postings on this forum henceforth. Else she is going back to her carpentry works. cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2008
pahtahkee:

You kuku know me. I do not like making trouble if there is none. That confused maga made it a duty to come attacking me for no reason on the religion thread for no reason and from no where. I have silently waited for his guts, knowing that morons like him will not spared from the wickedness of my hands on the keyboard.

You don't like trouble my ass!!! I don't even remember having argued with you on any issue but you are following my ass to pay me back cheesy cheesy

You're a disgrace to your family!! idiot and a liar

If you check my post history in nairaland you'll know i am not a contributor in the religion section. You lack wisdom at your age. I have little time for hopeless people and i am sincerely asking you to ignore me and move on with your useless life

pahtahkee:

Imagine the dingbat telling me not to go cry to Seun when he starts with me grin grin Feeling like a Igwe the super man fool. Now he solicits that I ignore him on the forum as if I ever bothered about him on the forum.

The above in bold shows that your daftness has no boundary grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

as for you otolo, like I said I would have said the same for any tribe but since you are a paranoid slowpoke that thinks the whole world is after you, I wouldnt expect you to understand. Crying wolf unnecessarily around town seems to be your specialty.

yeah right fat cow. you would have attacked any tribe huh? see your judgement how nice it is. this hasty generalisation is typical of people of low mentality.

humpty dumpty tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Blatant: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

*sighs*

You all bore me. embarassed Like I already said Blatant, keep crying. Didnt even bother to read your garbage as your pitiful attempt at Yoruba turned me off, Yorubas don't go around attacking women for no reason. Please stop claiming us. Thank you.

when you ask your parents where they picked you from, you can tell people where to claim and where not to claim.

Were alaso to ni ki won wa ohun ni aarin oja.

won wo e ni awo sunkun, owa nwo ara e ni awo rerin.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2008
@Deviloaded

bring it on fat cow. i'm ready for ya tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2008
romeo:

You don't like trouble my ass!!! I don't even remember having argued with you on any issue but you are following my ass to pay me back cheesy cheesy

You're a disgrace to your family!! idiot and a liar

If you check my post history in nairaland you'll know i am not a contributor in the religion section. You lack wisdom at your age. I have little time for hopeless people and i am sincerely asking you to ignore me and move on with your useless life

The above in bold shows that your daftness has no boundary grin grin grin

You do not post on the religion section, yet you had the temerity to quote my post in the religion section on a topic you never even contributed to in the first place! I deliberately ignored you, knowing that dingbats like you I will come back to eat later.

For ease of memory here is the very link.

You are a mendacious oaf. If you want to reply me, talk with some sense! How can I be a disgrace to my family when you do not even know one cent about me! You only prove me right that you are really intellectually redundant. I pity you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2008
otele:

@Deviloaded

bring it on fat cow. i'm ready for ya tongue

Seriously, how stupid d'u tend to be?

All this "superman", "4play", and "fynwaka" kind of people in Nairaland sef . You all need to hook up on a gay site. Blatant, including you embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
ahaaa
Mrs Otolo
not everyone is gay like you tongue

i can see you are already hooking up with Deviloaded grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
pahtahkee:

You do not post on the religion section, yet you had the temerity to quote my post in the religion section on a topic you never even contributed to in the first place! I deliberately ignored you, knowing that dingbats like you I will come back to eat later.

For ease of memory here is the very link.

You are a mendacious oaf. If you want to reply me, talk with some sense! How can I be a disgrace to my family when you do not even know one cent about me! You only prove me right that you are really intellectually redundant. I pity you.

Quote from: mrpataki on 03-10-2007, 19:58:13
It is such inanity that those who call themselves christians here, also indulge in such foolishness here. After equating all the Nigerian churches which you can all think of, what happens next to the thread?

Bunch of childish fools.

That was what i contested, idiot!! you can not be insulting group of people on a public forum just to make them see your idiotic view
I called you a Villa-scum and that is what you are. You're a disgrace to your family ( wife and kids) because you seldom spend time with them, get off my back and ignore me like you said cheesy

make i go enter bath jare and carry my bag dey go aeropuerto tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
Look at this tit called Radiant a.k.a R-Dynamite.You don come with new ID dey want start old battles grin grin Still licking wounds from 'em Eurphoria days grin

This 2-legged yeast infection,keep sucking up to TOH,she can fight her own battles and won't need duplicitous back-stabbing cows like you. tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
romeo:

That was what i contested, idiot!! you can not be insulting group of people on a public forum just to make them see your idiotic view
I called you a Villa-scum and that is what you are. You're a disgrace to your family ( wife and kids) because you seldom spend time with them, get off my back and ignore me like you said cheesy

make i go enter bath jare and carry my bag dey go aeropuerto tongue
Go and find out my antecedent on this forum. I will frustrate the living daylight out of you! I said you are officially ignored, it does not mean you are unofficially ignored. Keep trying to reply me and I will continue to spank some level of sense into that vacuum you call a brain. Now it is my wife and kids grin grin You are silly cheesy

You this senseless igbo goat. grin Anuofia grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
Paraki, I heard about this *phantom* profile poster, who be this person? All these hideous faceless cowards hiding their own stuff then go around running their mouths about other people. So juvenile and pathetic. Btw when did you get married? kids ke? cheesy

opolo, I think you are confusing me with your unfortunate "catch". Dont worry, I forgive you for the confusion tongue. Please come back again to Nairaland to ask for "advice" on how to *deal* with "shim". Alainironu embarassed

and obviously you are a retarded child so im not even going to bother with you anymore. What are you? 12? You really think your pitiful "insults" will bother me? na only cow? what happened to pig or chicken sef? Omo ale grin

Blatant, again. you need to just go and spend time with your *family* and stop looking for fights on the net. If you care to noticed, I've never said a word to you, you came from nowhere with your Agbaya sef and started yarning dust obviously looking for my attention. Again Yorubas don't play that shit so go look for someone else to fool with your so called Yoruba bull. I'm sure your children need you, go and play with them for it's the weekend. I'm not reading your garbage. Sorry.

Anyway wetin do 4Play and R-Dy. I'm lost undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
@D-reloaded
why are you getting so angry over nothing?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
oziomatv.

Pleasse don't bother me. I assume you can read, do you not see the posts I'm responding to or am I talking/typing to myself? Either tell your your agbaya brothers to have respect for themselves and stop harrassing females or you sef get away from my sight. Ok? Thanks.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

oziomatv.

Pleasse don't bother me. I assume you can read, do you not see the posts I'm responding to or am I talking/typing to myself? Either tell your your agbaya brothers to have respect for themselves and stop harrassing females or you sef get away from my sight. Ok? Thanks.

Please don't get me wrong am only trying t know why you're angry.
I don't insult people.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
First off Im not angry, just because im not going around playing with people doesnt mean Im angry. Im merely responding to a few idiotic posts

How can you even ask such a question sef? Once again do you NOT see the posts Im responded to?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Pataki

So you marry wife,born kids,you no tell anybody? grin

I believe say you do am like that so you go fit follow Debosky dey chase chics for Nairaland grin Na wa for you.You just keep am secret.Well,your little secret is out! Congratulations sha cool grin

D-reloaded:

Anyway wetin do 4Play and R-Dy. I'm lost undecided

You dey talk like say I know wetin dey twist that vermin's nipple.Its been like a year since Radiant and I exchanged words.No sabi say she still dey hold grudges. . . . .nice to know my posts does have such impact sha. grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

First off I'm not angry, just because im not going around playing with people doesnt mean I'm angry. I'm merely responding to a few idiotic posts

How can you even ask such a question sef? Once again do you NOT see the posts I'm responded to?

cool babe don't get over hearted on things you should laugh over it.
                         Guees what am comming up with a thread  for you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
4Play. Obviously you know else you would have askd why she mentioned you instead of insulting her. What grudge is this?

ozii, I no want publicity o. My shining days was back when I was still ThiefOfHearts. tongue

Im staying on the low, go give Funmi and co the attention they crave. wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

ozii, I no want publicity o. My shining days was back when I was still ThiefOfHearts. tongue

I'm staying on the low, go give Funmi and co the attention they crave. wink
thank God you've forgiven me.

Am only trying to calm her down,
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

Paraki, I heard about this *phantom* profile poster, who be this person? All these hideous faceless cowards hiding their own stuff then go around running their mouths about other people. So juvenile and pathetic. Btw when did you get married? kids ke? cheesy
Help me ask oh when Pataki got married. Some people just like to dey carry news wey them no sabi. As King Sunny Ade don sing am: let them say Nothing wey dem never talk finish for Pataki. Pataki na HIV person, Pataki na crippled person, Pataki na womaniser, Pataki na disgrace to hin family, Pataki na married person with Kids, as if I resemble that almondjoy of a person. tongue

Abeg make nobody pour sand sand for my garri for this forum oh. cheesy

4 Play:

@Pataki

So you marry wife,born kids,you no tell anybody? grin

I believe say you do am like that so you go fit follow Debosky dey chase chics for Nairaland grin Na wa for you.You just keep am secret.Well,your little secret is out! Congratulations sha cool grin
See me see wahala oh. People on this forum trying to bring me into your league. At least I am not like you that what your friends call you~~~~whats that your kids name again? Erhmmmmmmmm, yeah George after the famous George Bush. How is George doing? Daddy George grin

I no be like that Debosky guy oh. Kai, I don tire for that guy. Busta, Retro, ThiefofHeart, Toyinrayo, Lady D, just to mention a few now is latest fling is funmifire. I never see this kai guy before! cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by almondjoy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
Signs and symtoms of a "hijacked" thread----
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2008
oziomatv:

@D-reloaded
why are you getting so angry over nothing?

humpty dumpty seeking attention grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 4:01am On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

You dey talk like say I know wetin dey twist that vermin's nipple.Its been like a year since Radiant and I exchanged words.No sabi say she still dey hold grudges. . . . .nice to know my posts does have such impact sha. grin grin

LMAO! You so dumb I can't even shout it. embarassed Me and you exchange words? Grudges? cheesy If I ever do that then Seun should close down this site wink Last I remember, you were a write-off on Nairaland. True or false? In the days of Euphoria,like you said, you were always kept in your corner due to your low IQ. grin You haven't changed 'cause it's still evident even after a couple of months since I've been on study leave tongue. Keep yarnin trash. That's what you do best.

Eli eficha aka cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names? / PFN, Anambra Community Bicker Over Killing Of Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.