Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (21126 Views)

Poll: Yes or no?

Yes: 75% (78 votes)
No: 25% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 4:11am On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

Look at this tit called Radiant a.k.a R-Dynamite.You don come with new ID dey want start old battles grin grin Still licking wounds from 'em Eurphoria days grin

This 2-legged yeast infection,keep sucking up to TOH,she can fight her own battles and won't need duplicitous back-stabbing cows like you. tongue

Which wounds, dumbo? Remember you never had a 'say' in NL in those days? wink

I'm not fighting Tiffy's battles. Damn! How dumb d'u tend to remain? embarassed It's just too embarrassing how the likes of you behave on NL and that's why I pointed you guys out. You know where you went wrong wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2008
See this garbling douche bag.What do you expect from a verminous member of the Fellowship of Eternal Students grin

Apart from whining endlessly on YIM and on NL within days of your new re-incarnation as R-Dynamite. . . . . I suppose you hold no grudges. tongue

Never had a say on NL? This bovine-brained clod must think we are in secondary school grin Ms "Has a say on NL"-I guess the best thing that ever came out of your mouth is a man's willy. . . . .you have surely enthralled us so far with your "cerebral" posts on NL. grin

After Seun banned this putrid bawd,she has become a self-appointed "watch woman of bad-behaving Nairalanders" The driveling rectal-cranially inverted oaf says Seun should close NL if she exchanges words with moi. . . . . . .I guess directing 4 unsolicited posts,never mind past history, at 4play doesn't amount to "exchange of words." grin

Welcome back to NL, Ms Slimy Wretch. . . . . . . remember to greet Eurphoria for me. wink grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

Go and find out my antecedent on this forum. I will frustrate the living daylight out of you! I said you are officially ignored, it does not mean you are unofficially ignored. Keep trying to reply me and I will continue to spank some level of sense into that vacuum you call a brain. Now it is my wife and kids grin grin You are silly cheesy

You this senseless igbo goat. grin Anuofia grin

Did i hurt you? grin grin
Why not show me what you are made off? stop telling me about your past!! all your past posts reeks of stupidity and ignorance

I don blow your cover? i go pour sand inside your garri for this nairaland, i will insult you and remain unbanned because i use "intelligient insults" grin, but mugus like you get banned every now and then because they lack control over their brain

Ewu bekee cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

Never had a say on Nairaland? This bovine-brained clod must think we are in secondary school grin Ms "Has a say on Nairaland"-I guess the best thing that ever came out of your mouth is a man's willy. . . . .you have surely enthralled us so far with your "cerebral" posts on Nairaland. grin

After Seun banned this putrid bawd,she has become a self-appointed "watch woman of bad-behaving Nairalanders" The driveling rectal-cranially inverted oaf says Seun should close Nairaland if she exchanges words with moi. . . . . . .I guess directing 4 unsolicited posts,never mind past history, at 4play doesn't amount to "exchange of words." grin

LMAO! All this grammar for me, agbaya? cheesy My posts may not be enthralling but dear, yours are disparaging. How d'u do it? embarassed. When I said Seun should close the site I meant if I hold grudges against a brainless wimp and low-life twit like you wink

And Btw, addressing your foolishness don't mean exchanging words with you. I just care that you grow up cheesy

4 Play:

Apart from whining endlessly on YIM and on Nairaland within days of your new re-incarnation as R-Dynamite. . . . . I suppose you hold no grudges. tongue

Jokes apart now. Please produce the conversation on YIM. I'll skin you alive for this. Idiot
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Pennywise(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
@all
Yeah yabis is good. Fella said so and I believe him. In fact I am tempted to draw fire myself so I can join in the roforofo. But gentlemen and ladies we must call a truce otherwise all threads on Nairaland will end up this way and it will be such a pity. I see a lot of people are nursing old wounds. Please let it heal and let it go.

I will assume we are all Nigerians or at least know Nigeria well enough.Have you ever found yourself on the road minding your own business, you look at your rear view mirror to see an Okada waving his finger menacingly at you and using all kinds of swear words like happened to me this morning. Instinctively you ensure windows are up while you bid your time carefully for the idiot. Instinctively you will respond to these remarks. But we have to look at the big picture sometimes and ask ourselves where this is all leading to. I am probably the least qualified person to say these words but it need to be said. We as young people can have fun on this thread and this forum without necessarily running ourselves down. Let us attempt some form of self censorship before posting is done so that everyone can be part of the fun. Having fun at the expense of others is no fun. I will henceforth personally consider direct derisive jabs on fellow members not funny,disappointing and unfortunate. I hope I have said enough to draw fire on my sorry self. grin grin grin

@pvskc
Perhaps you would have had more answers if title was a bit more creative and the answer to your question wasnt so clearly evident.

I guess everything that need to be said has been said and maybe a little bit more. On your plans to live in a Nigerian village after living all your life in the UK, you need to consider a few more things like the fact that you will have to forfeit your NHS priviledges because being a non contributor you are not entitled to it. Meaning you have to kiss your regular pap smear good bye among other benefits. If Mr pvskc has to remove a trouble-some prostate gland, that will cost him a full Ghana-must-go bag of money.Healthcare is not cheap in Nigeria.

Your Igbo husband has chosen to let you stop at 6 kids? You are in luck. Typically they stop at 12.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2008
Pennywise:

Your Igbo husband has chosen to let you stop at 6 kids? You are in luck. Typically they stop at 12.

So irrelevant. You one of 'them' too? grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
romeo:

Did i hurt you? grin grin
Why not show me what you are made off? stop telling me about your past!! all your past posts reeks of stupidity and ignorance

I don blow your cover? i go pour sand inside your garri for this nairaland, i will insult you and remain unbanned because i use "intelligient insults" grin, but mugus like you get banned every now and then because they lack control over their brain

Ewu bekee cheesy
Listen here you dunderhead, it is what you are made of not what you are made off. If you come here making a statement against me, state it with facts! This is why I keep reiterating the fact you are intellectually insufficient to be understood and taken on for an intelligent discourse on this forum. You remind me of a member of this forum by the name niceuzor, go and ask what became of him on this very forum! cool You are even tending to be worse than him. grin

Do you have any other contribution other than your igbo speaking contribution muttonhead? No wonder you just barge into the discourse and there you go again with your Igbo barkings. Mad thing! grin

I wonder what a dingbat like you who has undergone a rigid toilet training in the name of education can contribute in the ambience of intelligence? Other than the gutter language you call ''intelligent insult'' cheesy believing that you sound intelligent! Anyways even a mad man believes he is the only sane man all others are insane. What a cavernous inanity you display! I do not blame, it is just your natural habitat. tongue

Now you shameless igbo goat, go and eat all I have stated and come back with your bleating. Dolt! cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Pennywise(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

So irrelevant. You one of 'them' too? grin

Failed to occur to me that topical issue ended a while back. Yabis is now the relevant issue of discourse. Not so?. You dont seem to have faired very well having been at the recieving end from 4play. Actually trying hard to salvage and rehabilitate you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
Pennywise:

Failed to occur to me that topical issue ended a while back. Yabis is now the relevant issue of discourse. Not so?. You don't seem to have faired very well having been at the recieving end from 4play. Actually trying hard to salvage and rehabilitate you.

Dumbo, why did I point out the part with the kids out of everything you said? It was irrelevant in the sense that they're free to have as many as possible. Besides, who still rears children these days like in the '60s? May be your parents cheesy

You are the one derailing just after preaching that vile sermon. Carry on. Useless fool grin

Leave me and 4play. We don't need your help. Stick to your sermon. Thank u wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Pennywise(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2008
This is serious. Seun you are in trouble!!! I am out. Not one to pick up issue with a cafe boy.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

L You remind me of a member of this forum by the name niceuzor, go and ask what became of him on this very forum!

lol. . .last I remember of this guy he was pestering a young male member( 14/ 15 yrs) and ended up banned. Don't know if dude's gay or som'in grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2008
@pahtahkee
wetin niceuzor do now? the bobo left the forum for you. . . .if he's not under another username.

@romeo
romeo romeo romeo, where art thou romeo? it does not surprise me you're talking like this. . . plz, stop with the igbo stuff, no one cares if its igbo or not. geez, all this tribalist $h^t is boring the heck out of me. mind you, but the headline said "Nigerian Man". that's any tribe under the Green-White-Green cloth. . . more than 370 of them. . . you're making your tribe look bad,stop being the village idiot. . .show some class
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Him(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
na wa o. una no dey tire?
Anyway this thread provides good comic relief. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

lol. . .last I remember of this guy he was pestering a young male member( 14/ 15 years) and ended up banned. Don't know if dude's gay or som'in grin
. . . . . . lol, wetin that guy no do finish for this forum! cheesy No be only gay hin be, but he was so sick as well. I remember that thread and how he so much frustrated that young boy, na so this kain onion abi na romeo dey do sef.

morenike09:

@pahtahkee
wetin niceuzor do now? the bobo left the forum for you. . . .if he's not under another username.

If he was under another username trust me his stupidity cannot be hidden! It is simply him. Idiocy is his password to this forum. He would have come out ever since. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
4Him:

na wa o. una no dey tire?
Anyway this thread provides good comic relief. grin
what did i do now o? comic relief. . .david, only you will find comic relief in wahala tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

LMAO! All this grammar for me, agbaya? cheesy My posts may not be enthralling but dear, yours are disparaging. How d'u do it? embarassed. W

Half-baked tit. . . . .abeg,wetin you understand by "disparaging"? tongue A bawd like you should always stick to vernacular,"your posts are disparaging"-ode! grin grin grin

Another half-baked mediocrity grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
hmmmmm. . . . i smell love in the air cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
Ms morenike creamdream . . . . na wa for you.Una dey so in love, im spend all im "all night browsing" money on you tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2008
O ga o.

someone give me the run-down on this thread between niceuzor and some "small boy". Make I read am.

Even though 4Play can be quite the jackass at times, I don't care for this fight between him and Radiant. undecided

anyway sha, I'm out.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

Half-baked tit. . . . .abeg,wetin you understand by "disparaging"? tongue A bawd like you should always stick to vernacular,"your posts are disparaging"-ode! grin grin grin

Go to page 5 and see where you went wrong and why I say your posts are disparaging. If you don't know where you went wrong or don't know what "disparaging" means then call my attention again. Intelligent fool.

That cleared up, where's the YIM conversation I asked for? You bloody animal! I hate when people lie. That's one thing I can't stand about people. I hate it with a passion. You think telling lies to cover up your stupidity will save you? You got in my way and I must make you eat your words! I'm not all them YIM touts going about bugging people and saying rubbish about others. I know your type.

What can you offer this site other than stupidity and shame? Idiot. Better provide that conversation and stop dodging it like the coward you are. Bloody riffraff!

I'm waiting cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

Even though 4Play can be quite the jackass at times, I don't care for this fight between him and Radiant. undecided

anyway sha, I'm out.

Tiffy, abeg don't disturb yourself. I only mentioned the likes of him and he felt I was wrong and came in for it. My reason for calling his name is on page 5 though what he said has nothing to with me and neither did I attack him for it.

That Otolo tongue was the one who made me remember the likes of 4play, superman etc grin

How u deh jare? kiss
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

Ms morenike creamdream . . . . na wa for you.Una dey so in love, im spend all im "all night browsing" money on you tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
I dey jare. Laughing at this ozii clown. he's quite amusing

and I now see what you mean, I guess 4Play thought he was mentioned cos of past grievances and not for the fact he was agreeing with romeo's outburst. All these paranoid people sha grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

Listen here you dunderhead, it is what you are made of not what you are made off. If you come here making a statement against me, state it with facts! This is why I keep reiterating the fact you are intellectually insufficient to be understood and taken on for an intelligent discourse on this forum. You remind me of a member of this forum by the name niceuzor, go and ask what became of him on this very forum! cool You are even tending to be worse than him. grin

Do you have any other contribution other than your igbo speaking contribution muttonhead? No wonder you just barge into the discourse and there you go again with your Igbo barkings. Mad thing! grin

I wonder what a dingbat like you who has undergone a rigid toilet training in the name of education can contribute in the ambience of intelligence? Other than the gutter language you call ''intelligent insult''  cheesy believing that you sound intelligent! Anyways even a mad man believes he is the only sane man all others are insane. What a cavernous inanity you display! I do not blame, it is just your natural habitat. tongue

Now you shameless igbo goat, go and eat all I have stated and come back with your bleating. Dolt! cheesy

That was a typo and i am happy to see you foaming in the mouth all in the name of insulting Romeo grin grin, You needed almost a whole page to make your case? You're demented!! Do you think intelligent discourse has anything to do with yabis?

Useless married man!! i dey pity your wife and kids cheesy, dey here dey follow small girls up and down tongue, I am still begging you to ignore me like you earlier promised tongue, But i know you need my attention wink.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

You haven't seen anything yet. Just hang around grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2008
Romeo, why are you the only aware of this marriage of paraki's? Were you a secret best man or what? Im confuzzled
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

@romeo
romeo romeo romeo, where art thou romeo? it does not surprise me you're talking like this. . . plz, stop with the igbo stuff, no one cares if its igbo or not. geez, all this tribalist $h^t  is boring the heck out of me.  mind you, but the headline said "Nigerian Man". that's any tribe under the Green-White-Green cloth. . . more than 370 of them. . . you're making your tribe look bad,stop being  the village  idiot. . .show some class

Have we met before?  undecided undecided undecided, abeg clear me
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

Romeo, why are you the only aware of this marriage of paraki's? Were you a secret best man or what? I'm confuzzled

Dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

Romeo, why are you the only aware of this marriage of paraki's? Were you a secret best man or what? I'm confuzzled
Plz, help me ask him o. . .

@romeo
let my identity be withheld. . . you claim you're intellect or you claim pahtahkee is is not intelligent. . . so which trait of intelligence are you showing now?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Play(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

and I now see what you mean, I guess 4Play thought he was mentioned because of past grievances and not for the fact he was agreeing with romeo's outburst. All these paranoid people sha grin

. . . . .superman and fynwaka must also have agreed with romeo's outburst to be mentioned.The former has only 1 post since Nov2007.You self,you be tit right from time,literally speaking. grin

@bawd-dynamite

No where did I have a convo with a vermin like you but those who you did told me about you and Eurpho's whining.

You are mentioning me on behalf of TOH? The difference between you two is that unlike you,she hasn't let a whiteman jizz on her face for money. grin Ode. . . . .you don try learn meaning of "disparaging"-half-baked mediocrity. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2008
romeo:

That was a typo and i am happy to see you foaming in the mouth all in the name of insulting Romeo grin grin, You needed almost a whole page to make your case? You're demented!! Do you think intelligent discourse has anything to do with yabis?

Useless married man!! i dey pity your wife and kids cheesy, dey here dey follow small girls up and down tongue, I am still begging you to ignore me like you earlier promised tongue, But i know you need my attention wink.
Ode cheesy cheesy You no get shame!. Shameless Igbo goat. Everything na typo to you. Myopic brain sized fool.

Can you even reason at all? I told you are not fit for an intelligent discourse, so what else befits your status other than throwing yabbing around. Unfortunately to you, you see it as the acumen of intelligence. Bloody goat. grin

I don marry shay? Abeg post my name on this forum, if you get my wedding pictures add am join. Mendacious oaf cheesy

Asiwin tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Him(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
man, 4Play chill . . . no need to join the other nearnderthals on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.