Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26713 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by cheddarking(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: THis is what i would suggest you buy for her. Trust me, you would come back to thank me. grin

Gaddem these Shoes!!!!!!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by harlos: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

Not rlly, that isnt very costly. If the OP rlly wants to go out of his way to WOW his fiance on her birthday then I'm sure he doesn't mind spending some money.
Not costly .
And do u knw he says GIFT and not how well he can treat his gf on her birthday
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by nkemKalu: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
tunapawizzy: BIRTHDAY SEX
YES.....OOOOO JUST GIVE HER A GOOOOOOOOOD Bleep
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Iaz93: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy her a BIBLE, King James Version would be cool

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by akpanbaba: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy her hot ewa ogoin and aggege bread.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by packman: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

[size=20pt]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OKIJA - JUJU NO GO KILL PERSON [/size]
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by franklampard082(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Put a pole in d middle of the living room and let her unleash her wild side. (just kidding )
We guys are always in dis dilemma. A nice wrist watch, some really fly kicks ( Nike heels if u can get or afford a pair), electronics, designer bags, nice clothes. At least one of the above should do. Make sure u get hers a birthday cake. U might wanna organize a lil get together wit ur friends and her friends. Do something special for her. Probably something u are really good at like sing for her ( no matter how silly u might sound den, trust me, it gets to chicks), if u can come up wit some original poetry of ur own designed for her, that would be marvelous. Just make sure u do something out of the ordinary. It must not really involve spending big
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dahdah: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
AEROPLANE
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by chemashie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
am on still on it...

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by harlos: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
dahdah: AEROPLANE
And after dat she will sell it and dump u since her mission is accomplished.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by MaraGod: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
PLS GET HER A WASHING MACHINE, AND SHE WILL LOVE YOU REAL GOOD.IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE VERY EXPENSIVE ONE, YOU CAN GO FOR SAMSUNG TOP LOADER, 8KG JUST FOR LIKE 50K, BETTER THAN WASTING MONEY ON A BLACK BERRY OR I PAD
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Chidex2442(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume
It's nt only xpensiv pefume! U get body odour?

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by anitank(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday
LMAO!!! Trying to imagine a sunset scene in Nigeria gringringrin
Snap out of ur fantasies honey, life isn't a fairy tale
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Boss13: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday

Na too much movies dey worry you
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Boss13: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
gp66: Be prudent guy. Dont spoil babes with flashy things because i knw all dat glitters does nt last. If u hv married her then give her d world class gift ur money can carry. Remember ur girl frnd is neva ur wife so there is no bond. She can Bleep u up anytime. My advice is dat give her something little dat is neva worthwhile and see if she will appreciate it whole heartedly. If she does appreciate it genuinely then surprise her heavily after marriage except u dnt want to marry her. Gluck!

I like this
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Boss13:

Na too much movies dey worry you
Na unromantic-ness dey worry you angry
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by bafy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

ROTFLMFAO[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by TheKingsQueen: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Iaz93: Buy her a BIBLE, King James Version would be cool
Good. Secondly, buy her a private jet
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dsolo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mikey: My Fiancee's birthday comes up in a fortnight and I'm so puzzled on what to give her, I'd really need real romantic tips on how to make her milestone age a memorable one.

Do american visa lottery for her!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by sneak3(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila:

maybe because I only mess with rich Nigerian dudes

and this is what they give out these dayz 2 their girlfriends

broke as.-s Niggaz, I suggest uhm some nice heels or a really affordable perume

You are such a pathetic cow, lack good manners ans sense of humour just departed your habitation.. Congrats madam rich dude. Them go soon use you do blood money and i sure wil spend from the money. I must confess that i have no respec, rgds for money freakish bitch like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
anitank:
LMAO!!! Trying to imagine a sunset scene in Nigeria gringringrin
Snap out of ur fantasies honey, life isn't a fairy tale

Im not fantisizing. Im merely giving the OP a romantic and memorable way to celebrate his fiance's bday.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
@OP,
you made a mistake by coming here to ask.
next time call someone on the street and ask.

hahaha cant stop laffin from responses here and pics.
OMG.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by bknight: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
dannywest:

can you suggest one? I know she loves perfumes the way her eyes light up when I get one for her but all the ones I get are in the 8-15k range. I want something special/mind-blowing

I deal perfumes. Getting what she'd like depends on the kind of things she's attracted to. Fruity smells might attract some ladies but other may prefer seductive fragrances. Some just like the celebrity perfumes like kim kardashians, beyonce, J-Lo, or Britnney Spears etc.

In essence, you'd still be the one to choose d perfect smell she'd like.

I could help u pick if u insist...

undecided
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by rodeo0070(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2012

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by lacasa: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hммм°!... i'm seeing suggestions like Ipad Iphone Jeep Designer perfume

Na Naija we dey oo abeg!!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Clemzy16(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy her a Love Machine. (Artificial penis)
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by nkemmu(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin #LANNNNDD, THE WORST PLACE TO SEEK FOR ADVISE.TRUELY, I LOVE YOU GUYS.Y'ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF PUTTING LAUGH ON MY MOUTH ANYWHERE,ANYTIME,ANY MOOD
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by harlos: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Na bomb dey untop or wetin

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by purplebrown: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lamboghini mercy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
what if its raining dude?
[quote author=candieangel12]Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open t
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by mystikal(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
what do you guys mean there is no sunset in Nigeria? we dey space? onila, candieangel and franklampard. nice ideas!

Best option will have to be MaraGod,s
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Panties! Lol...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.