Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26712 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
jhydebaba: For crying out loud, what the fvcking hell is wrong with u packaging garri to surprise ur partner

Bros na wetin u give ur girl for her birthday? shocked grin No wonder she told me that lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Skynet247(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume

say i wan buy her abi?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by miccodb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
some peepo dey madt for dis NL abeg. i wan laff burst my testis. see some posts below
Table Leg :

You are a dun/ce!
some peepo dey madt for dis NL abeg. i wan laff burst my testis. see some posts below
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
try out a new type of s:e+x I saw in espn sports news.. 4k her 2ru d nose
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by jhydebaba(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Bros na wetin u give ur girl for her birthday? shocked grin No wonder she told me that lipsrsealed
cheesy i am from ijebu now.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

This is not a movie, its reality. The OP wants to be romantic and this is romantic.
dear,that waz a great suggestion

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
gp66: Be prudent guy. Dont spoil babes with flashy things because i knw all dat glitters does nt last. If u hv married her then give her d world class gift ur money can carry. Remember ur girl frnd is neva ur wife so there is no bond. She can Bleep u up anytime. My advice is dat give her something little dat is neva worthwhile and see if she will appreciate it whole heartedly. If she does appreciate it genuinely then surprise her heavily after marriage except u dnt want to marry her. Gluck!
mature!
+1000likes
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dannywest: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Wizee: U need sumtin mind blowin? Get her her own private jet,lets see if it'll not blow her mind away.
Lol, when I'm a Billionaire like you I would
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by mystikal(m): 4:48am On Nov 20, 2012
omo i don laff die. wetin be bombshorts abeg? na explosive?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by KappaJ1: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Give her a PebbleGifts Collection. She'll be able to choose what she really likes. Visit www.pebblegifts.com

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by ABEngine(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
First, Pick a fight! Appear with her mom, a cake, dinner apparel, a bottle of Champagne, an engagement ring and lots of her friends... Just make it as unknown to HER as possible. It needs less planning especially if her mumsy na ur paddy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by ABEngine(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
On the other hand Gentlemen, getting her a gun and loading it to full capacity then you recite these words "Babe, if by any circumstance, known or unknown, mystic or intentional by juju or prayer house, lepa or orobo, hotel or office, you notice a reduction in affection kindly point this here **towards the heart** and squeeze firmly until it bangs no more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.