Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26710 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by a1solution: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy the things to give to her down. On that paricular day Switch off ur phone, make sure she doesnt see u. 6am the next day surprise her. Listen to what she have to say.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by eikeem(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
I think you should reflect on what she has always wanted but yet to have. If you can have it/them, surprise her. If you can't, get any feminine and presentable gift. It's really not about the gift, but the intention behind it.
Introduce an element of surprise. In my own case, I acted like I was going to the office but returned home a few hours later with her gifts.
Best of luck.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by abbeycom1: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
i think she need something that she will be seen or wear
like cloth or wrist watch
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
It depends on what you can afford . . . Dont go into debt to make her happy. . . I will advice a nice get away for her to go and relax.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
I gave her Garri 2 mudu.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by prettiest1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Prepare a special meal for her even if u can't cook well but let it be the kind she always like eating.
Take her out to where she has not been before or where she always long to be.
buy clothes and hills for her alongside with perfume, jewelries etc.
come on, make that day a very special one for her.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by misterhillz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:
so na this broom una take dey sweep una shrine abi smiley

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: get rich or die trying
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday
onila: get rich or die trying

oh please wake up. you see too much movies angry

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Friedrich080(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
greaterlove:
No, make it a private jet.

why not Police Station....
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday

angry angry angry angry

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Give her the unexpected . Serenade her with a song written by you personally for her!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

angry angry angry angry

Wetin I do u now?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
joeydozzy:

oh please wake up. you see too much movies angry

This is not a movie, its reality. The OP wants to be romantic and this is romantic.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
SELFWORTH: Give her the unexpected . Serenade her with a song written by you personally for her!

Try that with a Naija babe and you will recieve this...

Them tell you say if she wan hear music, she no get 150 naira to buy cd for Alaba?! angry
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

Wetin I do u now?

angry Which kind advice be that?! angry
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by coded777: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
A carton of Classic af Chewing Gum would do.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

angry Which kind advice be that?! angry

Its advice on how to have a romantic date. He wants to make it not only romantic but also memorable. My advice is both of those qualities.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is one of the reasons why i like NL, no dull moment, always stuff to make you crack your ribs

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by ikejilove: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
buy her M.T.N sim card so she can win a private jet that was built 1956

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: broke guy tongue

NICE ONE
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Try that with a Naija babe and you will recieve this...

Them tell you say if she wan hear music, she no get 150 naira to buy cd for Alaba?! angry

Damn, JWow slapped the shiznet out of The Situation
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by greaterlove(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Where is he going to do all this? In lagos or where?will he fly her to the Caribbean?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by igbsam(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
THis is what i would suggest you buy for her. Trust me, you would come back to thank me. grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by harlos: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yes she will never forget,but it is going to be alot of spending for an average man
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Koolking(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: THis is what i would suggest you buy for her. Trust me, you would come back to thank me. grin

Muahhhahhahahhhaa@those shoes. SMH@romantic birthday

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Catchfire1: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume

And what will he get for her the next year, Brand New Aeroplane?

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
A ring.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
greaterlove:
Where is he going to do all this? In lagos or where?will he fly her to the Caribbean?

Yeah there are nice places in any Nigerian city. Or is there some places where there is no restaurant, hotel, n sunset? There's no need to travel out of the city for this.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
harlos: Yes she will never forget,but it is going to be alot of spending for an average man

Not rlly, that isnt very costly. If the OP rlly wants to go out of his way to WOW his fiance on her birthday then I'm sure he doesn't mind spending some money.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by gp66(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Be prudent guy. Dont spoil babes with flashy things because i knw all dat glitters does nt last. If u hv married her then give her d world class gift ur money can carry. Remember ur girl frnd is neva ur wife so there is no bond. She can Bleep u up anytime. My advice is dat give her something little dat is neva worthwhile and see if she will appreciate it whole heartedly. If she does appreciate it genuinely then surprise her heavily after marriage except u dnt want to marry her. Gluck!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by obi123: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mikey: My Fiancee's birthday comes up in a fortnight and I'm so puzzled on what to give her, I'd really need real romantic tips on how to make her milestone age a memorable one.

give her an experience,sometimes gifts are boring and very cliche. make it a memorable day, go somewhere nice for the day

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
FOOLISH MAN GIVES BABE GRAND PIANO. WISE MAN GIVES BABE UPRIGHT ORGAN wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.