Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26711 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
harlos: Na bomb dey untop or wetin

Looks more like condom to me
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Looks more like condom to me
Not only that it seems to make the person looks like a sex object!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by lolaluv1(f): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
I like candie's suggestion. It's romantic, it's sexy, it's mindblowing and it isn't too much for a special lady.
Hey! It's inexpensive too!
He could utilise the money he wants to use on a perfume to do it and even have some change left.
She'll never forget it, I guarantee you!!

There are guys out there who still go the whole nine yards for their women! Atleast, I've seen!grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by stephnie44(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
engaga her dat ll make her wowwwww.nd it ll knock her off her feet
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Lessonteacher(f): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
don't try to impress her, buy her anything u can afford
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Iaz93: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
Good. Secondly, buy her a private jet
lol, i'm not Oyedepo na
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Take her to a chinese/ classy restaurant for dinner. Make sure she gets d best treatment, d white napkin to clean hand, effizy food etc.
Wen u get home give her these gifts - nice jean trouser with a body hugging polo.
A pair of pant and bra. The bank and bra will make her laff. Be sure u buy her size in all these.
U can grace with a perfume if she is d perfume kind of person (am nt into expensive perfumes, so I don't know wen u buy expensive ones or not. My guy bought me a perfume, last bday- I neva knew d worth till my friends perceived it.)Buy her gud wrist watch if she loves wrist watch.
Also get a card, chose d words carefully- what makes me keep a card is what is written inside. Others go to d trash can.
I hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by DanIlon(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
No sense to gift her with private jet!No sense to gift her with private jet!No sense to gift her with private jet!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dunmorris(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila:

maybe because I only mess with rich Nigerian dudes

and this is what they give out these dayz 2 their girlfriends

broke as.-s Niggaz, I suggest uhm some nice heels or a really affordable perume
Guys can You Bid 4 Onila This one u b Material Gal No Wonder M.I Say See rich Mehn Chopping U like a Biscuit they Are fast Food Girls They Like Fish Things. grin Pls Manage Man Shal nt Leave With Xpensive Gals Alone
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Patdedon(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Donalð Genes: Lemmme think mickey
I..........Uhmmmmmmmmmmph... I guess you should buy her 3 things
1. Sexcy bomb shorts with oda fine fine clothes
2.Pants
3.Flowers

Bomb shorts?? U want to blow her yansh grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by one9t: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ping her A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ told her †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥s l ♥ her so much.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Gen2jaynee: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Poverty de worry sm dudes here sha.... Una sowie.. God will intervene
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Vicmareal: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Send her a birthday text and leave the rest....

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
stephnie44: engaga her dat ll make her wowwwww.nd it ll knock her off her feet

.,, they are already engaged you silly sausage!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by johndavid1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Tell her to borrow u 500k make u take give her the biggest treat of her life grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Clemzy16: Buy her a Love Machine. (Artificial penis)

Poverty speaking !

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
BrutusOj: Cassava bread grin grin grin

Poverty wishing and speaking!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
A lot of guys here have no clue. Due to poverty and illiteracy . All their ideas are selfish instead of selfless .
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila:

maybe because I only mess with rich Nigerian dudes

and this is what they give out these dayz 2 their girlfriends

broke as.-s Niggaz, I suggest uhm some nice heels or a really affordable perume
so as in dey now ur ötû go dey mmiri mmiri and itz stocked wid apple products like shoprite enugu. Nawa 4 umunwanyi sef
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by SELFWORTH: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
john david: Tell her to borrow u 500k make u take give her the biggest treat of her life grin grin grin grin undecided undecided

Why don't you lend him the 500k ?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by miniziter(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
gabriel212: I am in the League. What is best for her birthday which is on 25th December?
rice nd chicken
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Shenez: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okada is nice too.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
A very good life insurance policy.
A must in present circumstances in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Dermie: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
gabriel212: I am in the League. What is best for her birthday which is on 25th December?
S*X cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Royalty1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Let's try this.

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by mikron(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
GIVE AM WETIN GIRLS DEY LIKE. BRAZILLIAN HAIR

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Royalty1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Then finish with this....

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume
Since its electronic gifts we are talking about U failed to mention rechargeable torch and 60 watts bulbs
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by tunnlex(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by crisycent: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
My girls bday comes up in a week. I am getting her either iphone5, samsung galaxy s3 or a bold5. God help me, i still dey use torch 1. hmmmmm...things we do for love.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
dannywest:

can you suggest one? I know she loves perfumes the way her eyes light up when I get one for her but all the ones I get are in the 8-15k range. I want something special/mind-blowing
U need sumtin mind blowin? Get her her own private jet,lets see if it'll not blow her mind away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.