Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year (20747 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2012
am on facebook
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^^^^ Try combing your hair, then re-upload . . grin grin grin

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2012
2sexy: see this man ooo. u want make I barb gori makpa abi? Dat here no low reach... well nice teaser grin grin grin
More like it . . . grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

More like it . . . grin grin
bro where u dey sef. Abeg drop ur number fr my facebook when u come online.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
check your email
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by webbjamie(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
2sexy: Ogbeni.. pack for one side. When My ex did hers, I no go lie evil stream through my mind.

I dont want to go into details. But for me, I will torture her psychologically. She never see anything just yet ooo.

Downcasted, that is how it starts. She thinks that she still has you in her palm. As you can see from that message, she hasnt apologise and saying poo happens, right? hahaha... I have noticed that ladies, majority of them act the same. This is typically what my ex did.

Downcasted, this is exactly what will happen. She go continue to dey form for sometime and wouldnt want to say "I am sorry for what I did" As you can see, she dey form at the moment.

Just keep ignoring her...

A time will come when that her yansh don catch fire, she go beg by force! I guarantee you that! She go even beg you in the name of God. That is what my ex did...

Omo, I love how life deal with this good for nothing wasted sp.erms. Each time I see my ex, bele dey sweet me no be small ooo. Omo you don see how life deal with people? She com worwor, old and frustration and regretts is always written all over her.

ah Baba God you too much...

Wow,u must have been really hurt bro...but darn this is kinda mean.I can't blame you though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage