Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. (7240 Views)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy / What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: And what is the big deal with it? angry

You know! A girl has got needs. she's probably learning new moves for her to use to slaughter a dïck or two lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by candieangel12(f): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

You know! A girl has got needs. she's probably learning new moves for her to use to slaughter a dïck or two lipsrsealed
As in! No mind the OP, as if se.x videos were only created for men. Shoot, those videos are likely there to educate her and the OP is here thinking of something else.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

grin grin
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2012
She is a good girl from one terrible father out there I musr tnk d dad 4 her wink
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:
As in! No mind the OP, as if se.x videos were only created for men. Shoot, those videos are likely there to educate her and the OP is here thinking of something else.

There's more to life than lying back and looking at the ceiling.

She needs to start downloading those videos on her laptop. Phone screens are too small to get a clear view of the actions and the lessons been taught lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon: She is a good girl from one terrible father out there I musr tnk d dad 4 her wink

Taste the juice first before thanking her fada! angry
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin
abiL*:

candieangel12:

If all chick can be lyk dis two party won't be some men dead dream
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

She needs to start downloading those videos on her laptop. Phone screens are too small to get a clear view of the actions and the lessons been taught lipsrsealed
hmmmmmm...not safe though. What if someone sees them on her lappie? that's not cool.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Taste the juice first before thanking her fada! angry
Serzly hw can I taste yours I promise to be d best u ve ever had
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Rocktation(f): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2012
Destindave: She's a Virgin.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
hmmmmmm...not safe though. What if someone sees them on her lappie?

Password lock that shït lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon:

If all chick can be lyk dis two party won't be some men dead dream

I meant three*some not party. Don't mind d fukin adjustment
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon:
Serzly hw can I taste yours I promise to be d best u ve ever had

The space is currently occupied. Tried again after the second coming of Christ.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Password lock that shït lipsrsealed
you know, for someone who loves a potty, you're one hell of a bad chick.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

The space is currently occupied. Tried again after the second coming of Christ.
Ohyeah after christs second coming, u may loose d beauty or even be a guy in ur second life so I neva play with opportunities I hereby file in 4 occupant number 2 grin
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
you know, for someone who loves a potty, you're one hell of a bad chick.

Hahahahaha that one na different tori (pidgin English grin)

One a serious note, one have to spice things up. Nothing wrong in watching a video or two lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon:
Ohyeah after christs second coming, u may loose d beauty or even be a guy in ur second life so I neva play with opportunities I hereby file in 4 occupant number 2 grin

Position occupied tongue
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Hahahahaha that one na different tori (pidgin English grin)

One a serious note, one have to spice things up. Nothing wrong in watching a video or two lipsrsealed
you're getting the pidgin right grin grin

Exactly, it is important that we spice things up, we don't want guys calling us logs of woods.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by candieangel12(f): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

LOL abi oooo? Subscribe for $10 a month and watch that ish on your laptop for a better view, phones just dont cut it. Or better yet, watch it with your bf so you can use him for the practicals tongue
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Position occupied tongue
U mean number 2 occupied shocked well am queing up don't even mind if I am number 155 one day it will get to me so long we both got life.

Btw hope ur occupant 1 knows he's not d only one grin
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL abi oooo? Subscribe for $10 a month and watch that ish on your laptop for a better view, phones just dont cut it.

My sister pôrnhub is free o... Limited to only 5 videos per day, but you can make it 10 if you use your partner's laptop lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:

Exactly, it is important that we spice things up, we don't want guys calling us logs of woods.

Yeah and one has to put in some work. Let him know who the boss is lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:

What shocked shocked shocked shocked interesting ladies r now being sensitized. But Modella u seem like a virgin no offence
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon:
U mean number 2 occupied shocked well am queing up don't even mind if I am number 155 one day it will get to me so long we both got life.

Btw hope ur occupant 1 knows he's not d only one grin

He is the one and only.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2012
That she is highly resourceful.

1 Like

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

He is the one and only.
Ok dats luvly of you makes me like you more wink but aint bad to get a whole new experience trust me not stealing u away 4rm him.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Candieangel... How come your post was hidden?

Were you banned? grin
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by abiL2: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2012
dvdon:
Ok dats luvly of you makes me like you more wink but aint bad to get a whole new experience trust me not stealing u away 4rm him.

Did I tell you that I'm not satisfied?
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by mojounited(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Yield: That she is highly resourceful.
smh
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2012
Lol
Pyguru vs candieangel
I feel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mammy water Pic Story / When A Yoruba Guy Is Handsome... / The Way This Lady Dressed To A Party Will Make You drool - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.