Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (17467 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
wats ur problem wit nigerian gals.dnt u av sistas

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
olivertwist:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
My brother, you funny die with the bolded part. But how did you know your new well-packaged toy is not from a charity store.
Ahahahahaha hhihihihhi One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by phemmy1987: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dat I'd wen I have xtra xtra money with me.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Rastamann: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
If i have the money, I will. I have done it many times before.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nwogbe: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
wot da phuck are u guys blabbing My X is in ma payroll eventhough she is married. At d end of every month, I drop her 30k and I dont know if I will ever stop it cause she was really nice to me buh couldnt marry her cause of some circustances beyond human control.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by NEROSKY(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by yuzedo: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
If na money for her burial, no problem! undecided angry
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Decryptor(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
I wish all my Exs boarded that Dana flight on the 3rd of June
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by NEROSKY(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
"you know say money nobi problem"
so 4dat i will, buh is conditional...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Gamboyau: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
For where!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by bigx(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
I'm even doing it right now,
we dated years ago when her family was well to do and I...... was just one hungry student,
we broke up very messily (I caught her doing runs and confronted her... And ended up having my poverty spelt out to me cry)
I was hospitalized for almost a month after the breakup and from then I swore some "rash vows"
fast-forward today, the tables have turned, her family fell into some hard luck, me,I de try small small,
& I've been the one sending her monthly allowance for almost a year now,(with my fiancee's approval of course)

I'm a large-hearted person I guess.

But then, it makes me feel good so......
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by supereagle(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
I av been doing that to all my EX except one.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by olivertwist: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Ahahahahaha hhihihihhi One man's trash is another man's treasure.

angry angry angry undecided Beaf, if you ever quote me again, I.....Just joking grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by acidtalk: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no Ex(s). I have never broken up.

Just random ga*y partners right?

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wat d meaning of EX EX EX EX, meaning former,abi? cos I no sabi english well well.
No big deal,if no b say she broke my hrt b4 she waka.
Anyway,I go help ,dat shows God has taking me to an higher level financily.
She wil b surprise dat Edumare don bless me pass her present guy.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Just random ga*y partners right?
Am not yet gay, and I have no Ex(s), cos I dont break up.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by acidtalk: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Am not yet gay, and I have no Ex(s), cos I dont break up.

Not YET? That's scary. So once the house of assembly give rights to ga*ys you will openly declear.

Truth be told, it is BEST for everyone at one point or the other to have a EX (have a broken relationship) it makes one more matured and develop a stronger heart and keept one on the guard/alert always.

So if they have never broken your heart, try and break someone's heart today.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by olivertwist: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Not YET? That's scary. So once the house of assembly give rights to ga*ys you will openly declare.

Truth be told, it is BEST for everyone at one point or the other to have a EX (have a broken relationship) it makes one more matured and develop a stronger heart and keept one on the guard/alert always.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Freiburger(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will if she is not that proud to accept my offer.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Not YET? That's scary. So once the house of assembly give rights to ga*ys you will openly declear.

No sir, I don't have to have an EX to be mature, I think maturity on my part is what has made me not to ever break up or consider breaking up. I maintain solid and mature relationships only.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by edynasty: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
If i see her burning and i have water...i will rather drink it angry
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Moyola(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yep.
Dunneet. . .
n 'll do eet again
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by acidtalk: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: No sir, I don't have to have an EX to be mature, I think maturity on my part is what has made me not to ever break up or consider breaking up. I maintain solid and mature relationships only.

I thought I was the most matured and nicest guy in Nigeria until my Ex called it quit on a simple thing as difference in tribe. Then I thought it was simple until that single act made me see the world in a different light. I never have the mind or heart to call it quit as I hate being the cause of people's sorrows but over the years, I learnt part of maturity is witnessing dissapointments by those you care for dearly. Breakups thought me to always do your best to satisfy your conscience and not a guarantee to keep someone around for ever.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by xbone2k6: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
M M M: Op

Give her d money

Dere is not dere

Money is ment 2 be spend
thats right money is meant to be spent
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by chiefbatiatus(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
slimchi2k2: my ex used to help my mummy always there for her,i thought i will never say hi to her again,but since she can stil help my mum,
i take care of her since two month,and i dnt regret it, wil never,i advise her to move on look for better guy that we marry her and stop cryin or remember her pass to me,i forgive her but i will never forget or tak her back,i will always be there for her need til she find one dat we tak care of her again

Am proud of u and greatly pleased to be reminded that civilised and eblightened pple still exist in this jungle called the federal republic of nigeria
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought I was the most matured and nicest guy in Nigeria until my Ex called it quit on a simple thing as difference in tribe. Then I thought it was simple until that single act made me see the world in a different light. I never have the mind or heart to call it quit as I hate being the cause of people's sorrows but over the years, I learnt part of maturity is witnessing dissapointments by those you care for dearly. Breakups thought me to always do your best to satisfy your conscience and not a guarantee to keep someone around for ever.

In that case, you have allowed life experiences to redefined your perfection. You should have seen it coming if you did love with your head and not with your heart, loving with the head is to me, a degree of maturity. In many cases love blinds lovers from the realism and opens the floodgates of lust only. Believe me, I love to lust, but with my head intact.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
chief batiatus:

Am proud of u and greatly pleased to be reminded that civilised and eblightened pple still exist in this jungle called the federal republic of nigeria
And you are savage from the land of Thrace. How is your Ludus, Chief Batiatus? Your brains smells like piss and s/h/i/t of thracian savages. Stop insulting my Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by kuzzieOtiz: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
No.No.No. Life is not a Nollywood movie. angry
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by INFO70: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
I have never ended my relationship with quarrel before. So i will help depending on the kind of person she is cool
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 4nez(f): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
For what na..except if dem use jazz on me...will neva happen, neva will..
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Iaz93: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
e.dynasty:
If i see her burning and i have water...i will rather drink it angry
LOL...you harsh oOh, maybe she hurt you real bad...i sense sadness+hatred+darkness+.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quiet Vs Loud Guys / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.