Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (17466 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by NEROSKY(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
i wish 2 tel dis Country Goodbye someday..
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by legalwealth(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why not since I have enough millions and by the way,I'm a sensible philantropist in the making.

God bless us all...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Chirollin: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2012
If i have got a spare change sure thing i could help her out..... i do not think her status as ur EX matters... it cud be an emergency, or something that could help her fix a problem or need so why not.....
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Rajosh(m): 12:24am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.
... And your new toy is someone else's old,used and rejected toy.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by sunnshyn(f): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2012
I try as much as possible to add VALUE to the life of any man I date...if I met you a broke azz, trust me, you can't leave me still broke! I'm one of those very special breed... cheesy

Therefore comma NONE of my Ex-es will EVER turn me down when I'm in dire need I promise you... cool

And I ONLY CALL when I need their help! wink

Ring.. ring..

Him: Nne, kedu?
Me: ofuma, I need R5k kita biko
Him: for what kwanu? Ok ok, check your account 12pm tomorrow
Me: Thank you. How's ur girlfrnd?
Him: Asam, You know I still love you
Me: ok bye, talk to you tommorow when I get the alert! grin

Na so!!

None come asking for money o..Never has an ex of mine been too broke to come asking me for money, maybe I would give sha, but it hasn't happened! Until then...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2012
U get mind o! If na me my conscious no go gree me. If it hapens 2 b me i wil giv my ex if i hav d mony. wink
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by TableLeg(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes sure thing
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimyem: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Honestly,the "i really cannot bring myself care or be nice" part of me will say NO...but the beautiful me inside of me will not let me act the NO.cheesycheesy
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by SimplYeahmee(m): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2012
why not if not...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by kufzy: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2012
Dis kind of help depends on d situation of things b4 i broke up. If she was a proud type i won't but could help d meek
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by samakson(m): 3:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.

You are a mad man Yomieluv ! Your mama and sisters are Useless animals.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 360command: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.
your mama don divorce? Cos left to me such statement is not worth that. You sound as if you are holy nd your X's were never true to u. Oma ga ooo!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by yankidelta(m): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no Ex(s). I have never broken up.

Try and get an EX. It's good for the experience.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Friedrich080(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Bullshit....Ex iz Ex....past wil b past......but wil offer help ...am single now but with Experience....Roger dat...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ayobase(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
That would be the-last day I cease to-exist angry angry

You and I do know that not all relationship ends up in marriage. Dating or Couting we tagged it.
It it were not so, then there would be more broken homes than we have now.
It depends on the EX though.
Im sure you aint what you have been exhibiting on NL so far.
Whats there to help a RESPONSIBLE EX financially?
And the cases of EX on NL lately calls for attention o!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by bigtt76(f): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2012
...But you no tell us wetin transpire during the visit from school. Believe me the babe knows what she's talking about if you don 'chop' am grin grin grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes, I do it and will always do it just to show her that I don't have anything in mind, infact whenever am breaking up with a girl I always tell her incase you need my help in anything, feel free to call me. And they have always said that am the nicest guy they have dated. U all know na under money level.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by cstan(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2012
noooooooooooooo.....i wont!!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 5much(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2012

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back

u got me laughing.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2012
READ IT
2sexy: Ah... Left for me o o o... na na na na... e no go happen laye laye .

I would rather look for a beggar on the street to give it to.

No time!

Anyways, she has tried it a couple of times but I always know how to ignore the calls when they come in. That is the only time she ever calls me... when she needs something.

Una my people, wetin you go do?

Oya, lets hear it!

[size=20pt]THIS IS WHY I SAID I CANT GIVE HER MONEY[/size]

Honestly, I am a very generous person, and generous to a fault such some people tend to step on my toes and take me for a ride.

I did a lot of things for this girl but along the line, I realised she doesn't love me and only saw me as an ATM machine. I realised that if it were her she wouldnt help. There are many things she did but I will tell you just one.

In the beginning of the relationship it got to a point when she need money to supplement the one she had to pay school fees. She begged me to help her with money and that she will pay back. she said I should borrow. well, I didnt borrow but used my own money and sent it to her. I lied that it was my sister's money I borrowed. To be honest, I didnt plan to lie but I didnt know why I did it.

Several months later, she came to see me from school and we got on talking. I took her out to eat(my money ooo).I dont know what came over me and I just unconsciously asked her about the money. I said, you told me to help you with money to pay your school fees and up till now, you have never told me if you were going to refund the money, you never asked how I got the money. Honestly, it wasnt plan and I didnt really mean to collect the money back from her but may be God just wanted show me the kind of person she is.

Here is her response.... "so you mean I should give you money?" I said "yes, if I can give you money, why cant you give me?" Here is the bomb shell " Me I cant give you money ooo, why should I?" She was saying this while even eating the food I paid for. I didnt mention the phone I bought, the series of times I sent money to her at school...

What can you say about that?

Another incident that happened, we were making arrangement to lay my mum to rest and do you know what this girl did? Instead of discussing she would come for the burial the BA5tard was asking me to buy another phone, despite buying one for before... Guys just imagine someone you claim to love telling you that on that day. Put yourself in my shoes and think.

That is the only girl I can never give a dime!

I believe in giving... I take pleasure in giving so much that I have instances were total strangers give me things...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
that ex that you are turning down because of oone thing or the other, then turns you down when he/she ought to be your saviour? learn to be good no matter what. see nigeria is like this because of malice and unforgiving spirit. when you are good you are teaching others of its importance.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by godstino(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
if i have the money,i would give it to her and even top wat she asked so dat she wud knw she jst MISSED A RARE GEM for a TOKUNBO.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 76Naira(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
yes
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by jude33084(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2012
slimchi2k2: my ex used to help my mummy always there for her,i thought i will never say hi to her again,but since she can stil help my mum,
i take care of her since two month,and i dnt regret it, wil never,i advise her to move on look for better guy that we marry her and stop cryin or remember her pass to me,i forgive her but i will never forget or tak her back,i will always be there for her need til she find one dat we tak care of her again

Admit it guy, you still have feelings for her wink just that you are a bit confuse or an ego issue is playing its part in you. As long as she still comes to your house to help your mum aŋԂ u still give her money for her up keep? ♏ãn u are still into her smiley Dont call her your ex yet grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2012
EXCELLENCE Abia: that ex that you are turning down because of oone thing or the other, then turns you down when he/she ought to be your saviour? learn to be good no matter what. see nigeria is like this because of malice and unforgiving spirit. when you are good you are teaching others of its importance.
I could easily tolerate many things but I hardly tolerate it when someone take me for a ride. I hate the thought of being fooled.

That I describe above NEVER appreciated what I did for her. Where in this world, this present world will you easily find a guy dating you and who will give you money without demanding for 5ex? You think it is that easy? Like I said there are many things she did and I cant list them here.

But did she find a guy to give her money without sleepig with her? ha ha ha ha ha!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ucyoma(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2012
ah ah, y wont i? i go do am sharp sharp
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Never if it is a situation like this young man
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by tombeh(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2012
If you people seperated in good terms,for me o, i don't see any thing wrong in helping her but shine ur ...shocked
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by dnawah(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2012
I will send it via my new one(ask her to dress well and go with my car) with a note inside YOU REJECTED ALL THESE.i begi nothing wey u do 4 woman wey lost o!all go go 4 him breast,if him pikin no suck am him husband go suck am,case close.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Freiburger: I will if she is not that proud to accept my offer.

Which offer?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking grin

As for me, I've always done it and will still do it. My ex happens to be my bestfriend and the last time I travelled out of the country, I got gifts for herself, husband and daughter
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by LadyWinona: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2012
It depends. If we parted under amicable circumstances, y not? But, if while we were together u were the meanest, vilest, most abusive being I've ever had the misfortune to meet, then trust me when I say that u've dug ur pit meeting me cos nothing will give me more pleasure than seeing u rot here on earth while gently. ushering u to that tunnel where u'll meet more darkness. Iñ Summary, it really depends on the circumstances at which we parted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quiet Vs Loud Guys / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.