Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (17457 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by KINGwax(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.
you'll be surprised how old things become precious! If u don't biliv me, check the museum!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ziccoit: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Ex madness on lose, run for cover.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by vitality22(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Wao, that will be interesting to do that. I never had a bad relationship with any of my ex. I will gladly help my ex, and it will be my pleasure to do that.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2012
An Ex should be an ex in everything...PERIOD.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2012
NEROSKY: i wish 2 tel dis Country Goodbye someday..
hmmmmm.....:.........:ME TOO
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by crisycent: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2012
No matter what separated us, I will always help if I could. If she did me wrong in the relationship, that is the reason why I would even help just to make her feel more stupid.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Osascandyheart: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2012
Y not I will help him no matter wat.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Augustinaz(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2012
에서 전송했습니다

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
And who is this mountain goat...you got dumped by your Nigerian girl friend because of your attitude and you are here insulting your mama abi..and for crying out loud like the madman you are,which reasonable lady will run alongside a drug addict like you?...i know this guy wella,he's an idi/ot and always on crack.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by eunisam: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2012
i will help.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2012
ofcox i will
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by adorable29(f): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
hmmmm!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by greall1: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2012
If ask me for fast food, i will put rat killer
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by BB013(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.

Nice one jare
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by BB013(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Well it depends on how we ended d relationship sha....
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by LeCoq: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2012
M M M: Op

Give her d money

Dere is not dere

Money is ment 2 be spend[i][/i]

ok.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by naijathings(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
See as you carry your small boy problems come dey worry nairaland.
did she force you?
did she steal from you?
you bought food for her so you can have a chance to get your money back. It didnt work out and now you are crying.
you already know how she behaves from the start and you decided to play along so why you dey cry?.
she asked you for money when your mama died? and so what?
everytime you keep telling us that your mama is dead and looking for sympathy.
you told me you will look for me and kill me and i am still asking you to show me your mother's grave so i can go there
and wait for you.

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by phecs: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2012
I wl even offer my asistance anytime.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
naijathings: See as you carry your small boy problems come dey worry nairaland.
did she force you?
did she steal from you?
you bought food for her so you can have a chance to get your money back. It didnt work out and now you are crying.
you already know how she behaves from the start and you decided to play along so why you dey cry?.
she asked you for money when your mama died? and so what?
everytime you keep telling us that your mama is dead and looking for sympathy.
you told me you will look for me and kill me and i am still asking you to show me your mother's grave so i can go there
and wait for you.

NICE ONE BRO... FINE BOY! grin grin grin
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Airpure(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Will be happy to help out. No one knows tomorrow.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by deshclones(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
This op na bleeding pipehole..yOu have been lamenting about this ex of yours for the past 2yrs..what's ur problem man?why can't u move the hell on?are you the only guy that has been dumped or played by the daughters of eve?always running down seun's site with ur sad pathetic tales of ur ex did this nd that..spare us ur problems man nd go get urself a gd gorgeous gal..the earlier u stop stalking that ex of urs nd move on,d better for u..she was a lesson to u man,pick up urself nd move on..next tym don't buy things for a gal you have never nyashed.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by deshclones(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
This op na bleeding pipehole..yOu have been lamenting about this ex of yours for the past 2yrs..what's ur problem man?why can't u move the hell on?are you the only guy that has been dumped or played by the daughters of eve?always running down seun's site with ur sad pathetic tales of ur ex did this nd that..spare us ur problems man nd go get urself a gd gorgeous gal..the earlier u stop stalking that ex of urs nd move on,d better for u..she was a lesson to u man,pick up urself nd move on..next tym don't buy things for a gal you have never nyashed.that's d morale of ur story...peace
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimyem: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2012
deshclones: This op na bleeding pipehole..yOu have been lamenting about this ex of yours for the past 2yrs..what's ur problem man?why can't u move the hell on?are you the only guy that has been dumped or played by the daughters of eve?always running down seun's site with ur sad pathetic tales of ur ex did this nd that..spare us ur problems man nd go get urself a gd gorgeous gal..the earlier u stop stalking that ex of urs nd move on,d better for u..she was a lesson to u man,pick up urself nd move on..next tym don't buy things for a gal you have never nyashed.
i be think say na only me sabi 2sexy issues concerning the same girl..
Im go still tell the story for another thread before the end of the day and tomorrow and the next day after that...
Nothing more pathetic than one who can't move on!!!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by omocheche(f): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes i will help again and again.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by naijathings(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2012
deshclones: This op na bleeding pipehole..yOu have been lamenting about this ex of yours for the past 2yrs..what's ur problem man?why can't u move the hell on?are you the only guy that has been dumped or played by the daughters of eve?always running down seun's site with ur sad pathetic tales of ur ex did this nd that..spare us ur problems man nd go get urself a gd gorgeous gal..the earlier u stop stalking that ex of urs nd move on,d better for u..she was a lesson to u man,pick up urself nd move on..next tym don't buy things for a gal you have never nyashed.that's d morale of ur story...peace
maybe na the girl disvirgin the mumu boy thats why he cant move on. she disvirgined him with a handjob. what an idiort. LMFAO

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by obowunmi(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2012
Why not?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by naijathings(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy:

NICE ONE BRO... FINE BOY! grin grin grin
who be your bro?? God Punish you and your mama. 2sexy. what a gay name is that?
Now the Homofaggot little boy is now my follower on Nairaland.
shey you little boy threatened to kill me.
you dont need to follow me on nairaland,
show me where your mama's grave is so i can go there and wait for you.
abi you dey fear?
Karma will keep following your mama and furcking her doggg-style in that her plantain grave till the day you show me
her grave so i can meet you there.
pathetic excuse of a boy
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2012
is that all you got?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by naijathings(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy: is that all you got?

i guess thats the question your mother asked your father the first time she saw his dikkk.
the same question she kept asking your neighbours when they gang barnged her pussiyy.
same question she be asking the devil right now as he is bangin her doggg-style in her little grave.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2012
naijathings:
i guess thats the question your mother asked your father the first time she saw his dikkk.
Is that the best you can offer?

I dey laugh! You call me small boy but despite everything you have ever said to me, have ever insulted your mother or father...? Interesting!

Go ahead... bring it on...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by naijathings(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy: Is that the best you can offer?

I dey laugh! You call me small boy but despite everything you have ever said to me, have ever insulted your mother or father...? cry Interesting!

Go ahead... bring it on cry...
stop crying. why are you my follower on nairaland? keep sniffing my arss-hole.
you should have thought about it before saying shiet to me about karma.
tell me where to meet you so you can kill me as you said. mouth maker.
by the time you get there i will be shieting on your mama's grave.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2012
naijathings:
stop crying. why are you my follower on nairaland? keep sniffing my arss-hole.
you should have thought about it before saying shiet to me about karma.
tell me where to meet you so you can kill me as you said. mouth maker.
by the time you get there i will be shieting on your mama's grave.

Bring on... Is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!! / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / What Makes A Relationship Last Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.