Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? (9949 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by joe4christ(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'm glad i actually boosted someone's ego, it's actually a plus on my own side. Cos any reasonable being would see from my iinitial post that i never asked for any of your personal details, i just thought we could get acquainted as friends and not what you painted it to be, i pray nigeria gets more civilised somedays cos it seems some people's brain needed an upgrade.
Thanks for your time!
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ:

Sorry i aint giving you no attention. It's actually not for you..
So goodnight, and please dont dream of me neither hate.
Bless you!

Mental-health person talking about some dreaming of him. grin grin grin grin grin

When you hear girls are having acid poured on their face in Nigeria, it is sick fucktards like this that are doing it.

Many stories like that with links below this main story:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/220977-nigerian-actress-silifa-ladeji-beaten-to-death-by-lover.html
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ: I'm glad i actually boosted someone's ego, it's actually a plus on my own side. Cos any reasonable being would see from my iinitial post that i never asked for any of your personal details, i just thought we could get acquainted as friends and not what you painted it to be, i pray nigeria gets more civilised somedays cos it seems some people's brain needed an upgrade.
Thanks for your time!

person, your brain needs the update!

Or better still smashing as it is not worth the effort to correct it.
Re: What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? by baby124: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
joe4christ: I'm glad i actually boosted someone's ego, it's actually a plus on my own side. Cos any reasonable being would see from my iinitial post that i never asked for any of your personal details, i just thought we could get acquainted as friends and not what you painted it to be, i pray nigeria gets more civilised somedays cos it seems some people's brain needed an upgrade.
Thanks for your time!

Nothing about ego boost here. I told you nicely i didnt want to know anyone offline, but you took offense and started insulting. What do i have to gain by an anonymous ego boost. Like really? You've got to be kidding. If we chat offline, you get to know more about me. We exchange pictures or do webcam. With your childish behavior on here, wouldnt you abuse it if things dont go in your favor? Just go back and read what you have written. You should be ashamed if you are that civilized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! / Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals / A Family Budget That Works - updated with spread sheet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.