Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12452 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
tunnytox: esere826
WTF is wrong with ya?
I've recommended you for a ban for that fckking ridiculous posts above.

it sure is crazy right?
well, the idea is to pass a simple message accross
"self-centeredness breeds self-centeredness"

Kindly recomend that my concerns are addressed first before my ban
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Holy Moly, what sort of troll is this? Are you a moderator? If yes, hide the post. If not, deal with it. Afterall, your father is not the owner of Nairaland.

I have a right to freedom of expression and I will not suppress that simply because you have a problem with it.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella: Holy Moly, what sort of troll is this? Are you a moderator? If yes, hide the post. If not, deal with it. Afterall, your father is not the owner of Nairaland.

Excellent. exactly my point
neither is your dad

We could all be be insensitive to one another (within or outside the NL rules)
so lets all deal with it
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826:

Excellent. exactly my point
neither is your dad

We could all be be insensitive to one another (within or outside the NL rules)
so lets all deal with it
whatever, I ain't gonna remove that nice picture.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
whatever, I ain't gonna remove that nice picture.

Great
Thanks for you considerate action
I will also proceed to remove mine

see what civilized vs uncivilized behaviour leads to? wink

oops me bad
didnt read properly
thought she said she was gonna take it off
so here I go again.

guys really sorry about this
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826:

Great
Thanks for you considerate action
I will also proceed to remove mine

see what civilized vs uncivilized behaviour leads to? wink

oops me bad
didnt read properly
thought she said she was gonna take it off
so here I go again.

guys really sorry about this
Carry on, yaba left just issued your admission letter.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
tayoccu:
Carry on, yaba left just issued your admission letter.

and where may I ask is that?
you will do good to shed more light on this great institution of yours
seeing that I am rather green in such issues

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Interesting that "killing dangerous animals" like the title of the post suggests
brings out the wild animals in us

umhhh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by mcevans1(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella: I've killed many rats. If you know Nigerian rats well, you'd know that they are wild and very dangerous.

How can u tell the difference between a Nigerian rat and a Ghana must go Rat?? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2012
mc~evans:

How can u tell the difference between a Nigerian rat and a Ghana must go Rat?? grin grin
Nigerian rats are the only ones to eat your documents and clothes if you don't give them the type of food that they want.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by abiL(f): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
Nigerian rats are the only ones to eat your documents and clothes if you don't give them the type of food that they want.

Hhahaha are you for real? grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Hhahaha are you for real? grin
It sounds like a joke but it's true grin grin grin

Bloody rodents. I'm sure they have meetings and conferences on how to frustrate the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by abiL(f): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
It sounds like a joke but it's true grin grin grin

Bloody rodents. I'm sure they have meetings and conferences on how to frustrate the lives of Nigerians.

LMAO I pray to never come across a "Nigerian rat" lol grin

In case I do, what type of food do they want? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

LMAO I pray to never come across a "Nigerian rat" lol grin

In case I do, what type of food do they want? cheesy
They like suya, milk, oatmeal, fish and all those big man food. If you live the good life, they would want to experience it with you.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by abiL(f): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
They like suya, milk, oatmeal, fish and all those big man food. If you live the good life, they would want to experience it with you.

Hahaha you're not serious. I could not read that post with a straight face.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2012
Hey, dont kill someone wif laughter jare grin

Are you even sure those are pests or pets cheesy

If they're not pets, then I have an advice for you, I advise you to give them the bolded and turns them to pets wink
ItsModella:
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2012
dont8: Hey, dont kill someone wif laughter jare grin

Are you even sure those are pests or pets cheesy
They are pests o, real ones. Those things are small but mighty.

If they're not pets, then I have an advice for you, I advise you to give them the bolded and turns them to pets wink
pet gini? for what? when I'm still trying to deal with the big and re.tarded dog in my house. I can't add some stu.pid rats to the mix.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by delors(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2012
Mosquitoes, of course.
fery danger-rous sunthin... grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2012
You can invite me to tame them for you and train them on how to behave as other pets do, they can be a good servant you know wink
ItsModella:
They are pests o, real ones. Those things are small but mighty.

pet gini? for what? when I'm still trying to deal with the big and re.tarded dog in my house. I can't add some stu.pid rats to the mix.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tolupetas(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
for it's written; thou shall not kill....
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by 190theclown: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:

you mean chickens grin

undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by monalicious(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You have admitted yourself that what you did to that particular rat is different from the others. That different thing you did took you to a nasty place you should never return to tongue.
I advice you do d more mature thing,and drop d argument,its leading no where.you are both jst going back and forth and its becoming tiring.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
monalicious:
I advice you do d more mature thing,and drop d argument,its leading no where.you are both jst going back and forth and its becoming tiring.
You obviously missed the part where we reached a truce.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
@Mona...the matter don end abeg. They've argued, called a truce, done the handshake, kissed n made up *hides*.

@Itsmodella...babe trust me, you're right in the rat qualification. I woke up one morning to find my charger cord chewed, went to the village n found my precious books in shreds! Dunno what the bloody rats were looking for in the 3rd floor. Hmmm i had never killed a rat before then but for the first i did n wasn't sorry for bashing its head with my stick.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by monalicious(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
You obviously missed the part where we reached a truce.
Didn't see it in time,already posted before going thru the thread.thanx for burying the hatchet.<Phew>
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
@Itsmodella...babe trust me, you're right in the rat qualification. I woke up one morning to find my charger cord chewed, went to the village n found my precious books in shreds! Dunno what the bloody rats were looking for in the 3rd floor. Hmmm i had never killed a rat before then but for the first i did n wasn't sorry for bashing its head with my stick.
hehehehehe! and they show no mercy when shredding your stuff...God help us.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
monalicious:
Didn't see it in time,already posted before going thru the thread.thanx for burying the hatchet.<Phew>
it's okay.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
I heard the sewer rats in New york are hardcore.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by 77star: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.