Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12450 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truckpusher: NIGERIAN RATS HAS A REPUTATION FOR DISFIGURING PEOPLE'S CERTIFICATE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KITCHEN IS TOO CLEAN AND THERE ARE NO CRUMBS LEFT FOR THEM TO EAT...THEY GO MAD ON YOUR CERT. TO GET BACK AT YOU, SO FOLKS, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THESE GUYS ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE FOOD CHAIN....LOL.

Just reminded me about this rat that was about to be ALUUED grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truckpusher: NIGERIAN RATS HAS A REPUTATION FOR DISFIGURING PEOPLE'S CERTIFICATE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KITCHEN IS TOO CLEAN AND THERE ARE NO CRUMBS LEFT FOR THEM TO EAT...THEY GO MAD ON YOUR CERT. TO GET BACK AT YOU, SO FOLKS, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THESE GUYS ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE FOOD CHAIN....LOL.
kai, we used to show them love o but these bloody rodents have bitten far more than they can chew. We have declared a revenge mission on them in my household.

This one day my bro and I killed a rat, it was joyous. I was hanging out with my him and his friends in his room and as we were talking, this stu.pid rat decided it was gonna pass through our corner to get to its destination. Bad idea...cos boys were angry that day. One of his friends caught the rat. O'boy, come see as all of us dey struggle to kill this rat. That was when my brother decided we were gonna punish the rat and make it die an electrifying death. He brought out some old wires and cut em open to reveal the n.aked part. I ran to get a bowl of water. We nearly drowned the rat in the water. We needed him alive but very weak. Then, my bro placed the n.aked wire on the rat...come see as the rat dey shock. You don't know how much delight I got from watching that show.

These days in my house, we love to punish the bloody vermin and make it die slowly but painfully...call us serial killers, we don't care. Their nonsense has gone on for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by jude33084(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jerros213: Back in those days in Makurdi,i used to go hunting with my rifle.I looked forward to every friday,so rather than join other officers at the mess,i would go hunting with a fellow soldier and go on our expedition .Of course it was fun. Mostly we killed snakes(pythons, cobras though rarely and boas),squirrels, pangolins,monkeys,deers.Only once did we manage to kill a young buffalo. Then our passion wasn't in the kill but in how much fun we have marauding in the jungle,most times we give out some of our kills to local palmwine tappers etc. Nowadays I do my hunting from my windows,rifle loaded in hand with my gaze on the street and environ. The wild(est) animal is MAN!

Killing of bush animals isnt right, we are loosing alot of wild animals these days. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by cheddarking(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
kai, we used to show them love o but these bloody rodents have bitten far more than they can chew. We have declared a revenge mission on them in my household.

This one day my bro and I killed a rat, it was joyous. I was hanging out with my him and his friends in his room and as we were talking, this stu.pid rat decided it was gonna pass through our corner to get to its destination. Bad idea...cos boys were angry that day. One of his friends caught the rat. O'boy, come see as all of us dey struggle to kill this rat. That was when my brother decided we were gonna punish the rat and make it die an electrifying death. He brought out some old wires and cut em open to reveal the naked part. I ran to get a bowl of water. We nearly drowned the rat in the water. We needed him alive but very weak. Then, my bro placed the naked wire on the rat...come see as the rat dey shock. You don't know how much delight I got from watching that show.

These days in my house, we love to punish the bloody vermin and make it die slowly but painfully...call us serial killers, we don't care. Their nonsense has gone on for too long.

Damn...

Remind me never to get on your wrong side...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
The worst we've done to a rat is inject lots of water into it's body.

ItsModella, una wicked die choi
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by onostega(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
if I go to the village i do go hunting a times and do animal,like crocodiles,snakes,cricket,fish,squirrel,birds,guinea fowls and
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Killed a snake once too.

And she asîn(black rat) qualify as a wild/dangerous animal? It is poisonous

You killed a shrew not a black rat. tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrew

Shrews have venom and echolocate, rats don't. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by rodeo0070(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
Killed the following-
*A Monitor Lizard: approx. 3 feet long
*Snake. (Puff adder)
*A Shrew. (poisonous rat called "Asin" in Yoruba).
*Porcupine (courtesy of trap set and 5 friends).
* A Vulture. (Hit the poor thing while driving)
* An Antelope like animal.(Smashed my headlamps)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dangerzone: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella: I've killed many rats. If you know Nigerian rats well, you'd know that they are wild and very dangerous.
Very wild and dangerous animal they are,i remember a rat eating my neigbour finger wen she dey sleep cause she no Wash hand after eating fried fish
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Damn...

Remind me never to get on your wrong side...
uj_sizzle: The worst we've done to a rat is inject lots of water into it's body.

ItsModella, una wicked die choi
These days we use rat gum. We soak canes/sticks in salt water so that once a rat gets stuck on the gum board, we'll flog nonsense out of it (every 2-3 hours) and leave it to die...foolish things.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by yuzedo: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Yuzedo what it do? wink

Brother! You staying sharp mate? I see you son, i see you! wink
Wanna go scout for punny in Romance section? Haven't been there in a min! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
dangerzone:
Very wild and dangerous animal they are,i remember a rat eating my neigbour finger wen she dey sleep cause she no Wash hand after eating fried fish
I was a victim in secondary school. It's called "eat and blow"...they'll be chewing off your skin and be blowing breeze on it so that you won't wake up. When you wake up, you'll see half the tip of your finger/toe is gone.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dangerzone: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
I was a victim in secondary school. It's called "eat and blow"...they'll be chewing off your skin and be blowing breeze on it so that you won't wake up. When you wake up, you'll see half the tip of your finger/toe is gone.
Hagagatan,eating and blow thats a funny piece of shit,9ja rats too gt sense
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by monalicious(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
masterpiecer: i have strangled a mosquito before with my bare hands and i did it alone grin
Laughing my fat as out,rolling on the floor.this is hilarious.Ʋ r not jst serious.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
rodeo0070: Killed the following-
*A Monitor Lizard: approx. 3 feet long
*Snake. (Puff adder)
*A Shrew. (poisonous rat called "Asin" in Yoruba).
*Porcupine (courtesy of trap set and 5 friends).

@bolded, Kizonzo.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:

This one day my bro and I killed a rat, it was joyous. I was hanging out with my him and his friends in his room and as we were talking, this stu.pid rat decided it was gonna pass through our corner to get to its destination. Bad idea...cos boys were angry that day. One of his friends caught the rat. O'boy, come see as all of us dey struggle to kill this rat. That was when my brother decided we were gonna punish the rat and make it die an electrifying death. He brought out some old wires and cut em open to reveal the n.aked part. I ran to get a bowl of water. We nearly drowned the rat in the water. We needed him alive but very weak. Then, my bro placed the n.aked wire on the rat...come see as the rat dey shock. You don't know how much delight I got from watching that show.

Ask God for forgiveness. I have killed lots of animals but I do it swiftly and out of necessity most of the time.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
experienced this in school too.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
maclatunji:

Ask God for forgiveness. I have killed lots of animals but I do it swiftly and out of necessity most of the time.

Ask God for forgiveness? O'boy forget that thing, even God sef understands.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by angayejuni: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle: Bravely killed a big rat!
is that all u got ? even a baby girl can kill a big rat. LOL

all of u are un serious !! TRY killing a TIGER or a LION LOL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
1. I and my fellow Corper killed two snakes during NYSC. Nothing fancy: Take a long stick and clubber it on the head, ensure that you are out of its leaping range. They used to come for the frogs abundant in the area.

2. Killed scorpions also prevalent in that area- small brown ones.

3. Rats- lots of them, to kill a rat in action, you have to think like one.

4. Centipedes- these creatures have a strong venom; well at least the ones in Nigeria. The Yoruba antidote for the venom is quite funny, I don't remember the entire formula but they actually claim you have to kill it, cut it in 7 parts and eat each part with Solidifid Pap a.k.a. "Eko". I find it rather hilarious.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
angayejuni:
is that all u got ? even a baby girl can kill a big rat. LOL

all of u are un serious !! TRY killing a TIGER or a LION LOL

Give me a rifle and I will? tongue Aim for the paw.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
Ask God for forgiveness? O'boy forget that thing, even God sef understands.

Nope! That's animal torture. Observe how the lion and other wild cats/animals kill, swift and efficient. In nature, some animals die before knowing what hit them- you might want to learn from those animals that hunt before thinking God will understand.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tunnytox(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Na so so rats all una dey kill? And you call that bravery? grin grin grin someone even allued a rat for eating his WAEC cert! grin grin LWKMD
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
maclatunji:

Nope! That's animal torture. Observe how the lion and other wild cats/animals kill, swift and efficient. In nature, some animals die before knowing what hit them- you might want to learn from those animals that hunt before thinking God will understand.
oh puh-lease!!! animal torture my a$$, like I care. That was the purpose anyways, to torture them to death so spare me all these "animal torture" talk
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Omen100(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
yes of cause, I once killed my grandma's cat, she was just getting pregnant every month which made her & children uncontrollable, so I have to strike, so I took out their mother & the children started dieing, hmm, it wasn't an easy battle if not for the help of my Mum's, elder Sister's & Brothers & later on when my Pap's found of what we did, he threaten to report all of us to our grandma and time any of misbehave. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nasri100(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
:DI had to kill two boobs staring at me last week
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
I KILLED A LIONESS ONCE WHEN I WAS 15... WITH MY DICK
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tunnytox(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:

Sick! Sick!! And Sick!!!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by liljboy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Chai! God forgive me n producers of mortein, cos i don kill many mosquito eh
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by slimyem: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
masterpiecer: i have strangled a mosquito before with my bare hands and i did it alone grin
lmao..cheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
tunnytox:

Sick! Sick!! And Sick!!!
Yes, sick! sicker!! sickest!!!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
oh puh-lease!!! animal torture my a$$, like I care. That was the purpose anyways, to torture them to death so spare me all these "animal torture" talk

The purpose is to kill a pest/vector of disease not to fulfill your sadistic desire to inflict pain on other living creatures. Torturing animals is a grave sin in the sight of God, if only you knew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.