Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12449 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Read about torture and painless death. It's a shame that "lower animals" understand these concepts by default a. k. a. "instinct", some of we humans don't.
Are you aware that hyenas and wolves feed on their prey while they are still alive?
I'm sure you didn't. Don't talk about things you don't know..
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
ayobase: Seriously now.
-I have killed bats times without number.
-Killed scorpion once.
-Killed alligator and 'agama' lizard.
-Killed snake before...big one..was small then. I was lucky that the snake doesn't see during the day time.

Foxy, what are you doing outside?

Do you live in the US or China?
Cos those are the only places that them critters live in the wild.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator#section_1
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Leffe2010: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
when i was 17 i killed a lion so my mom decide to change my name to samsooon
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Not only do you torture animals, you are vulgar as well. Of course, I can't make sense to you, your subjective mind won't allow it.
Not only do you torture animals too maclatunji, you are incredibly stu.pid as well. I can't equally make sense to you because your unintelligent mind won't allow it.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why na Modella, I thought this is suppose to be fun. Dont be mad at Mactunji for telling the truth, he's only trying to educate you on the moral side of death (read your holy book) which I support in totality, no matter the animal(s) involved.
ItsModella:
Not only do you torture animals too maclatunji, you are incredibly stu.pid as well. I can't equally make sense to you because your unintelligent mind won't allow it.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
dont8: Why na Modella, I thought this is suppose to be fun. Dont be mad at Mactunji for telling the truth, he's only trying to educate you on the moral side of death (read your holy book) which I support in totality, no matter the animal(s) involved.
Apparently, this is no longer fun. The same person who is "trying to educate me on the moral issues of death" is also guilty of killing pests so that automatically puts him in no position to tell me what is right and what is wrong, get it?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Apparently, this is no longer fun. The same person who is "trying to educate me on the moral issues of death" is also guilty of killing pests so that automatically puts him in no position to tell me what is right and what is wrong, get it?

I have killed more rats than you might ever kill in all likelihood. Yet, never did I get reduced to the level of deriving pleasure from the process or elaborately trying to inflict maximum pain on any of those animals. Obviously, you can't figure-out the difference.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Are you aware that hyenas and wolves feed on their prey while they are still alive?
I'm sure you didn't. Don't talk about things you don't know..

The only reason that happens is because individuals in a pack of wolves might be severely hungry and are competing stifly for food. The same applies to your hyenas. These are exceptions not norms.

In any case, our dear Modella here wasn't torturing the rat for survival, she did it for pleasure and I insist that isn't right.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

The only reason that happens is because individuals in a pack of wolves might be severely hungry and are competing stifly for food. The same applies to your hyenas. These are exceptions not norms.

In any case, our dear Modella here wasn't torturing the rat for survival, she did it for pleasure and I insist that isn't right.
Are you for damn real? How much more stu.pid can you get? Did you miss the part where I said that they caused chaos in my house? I don't wake up one morning and decide I'm gonna kill a vermin just for the heck of it. Just like you, I also kill them out of necessity but on this one occasion, I decided to do it in a more elaborate manner. Yes, I derived pleasure from killing the vermin just as I am 100% sure you do all the time, else you would not be killing them in the first place. Anything done out of necessity ultimately brings satisfaction and pleasure to the person doing it, that is why it is called NECESSITY, dimwit!!

Next time, read my post carefully before jumping to silly conclusions.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Plz don't fight over this
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Are you for damn real? How much more stu.pid can you get? Did you miss the part where I said that they caused chaos in my house? I don't wake up one morning and decide I'm gonna kill a vermin just for the heck of it. Just like you, I also kill them out of necessity but on this one occasion, I decided to do it in a more elaborate manner. Yes, I derived pleasure from killing the vermin just as I am 100% sure you do all the time, else you would not be killing them in the first place. Anything done out of necessity ultimately brings satisfaction and pleasure to the person doing it, that is why it is called NECESSITY, dimwit!!

Next time, read my post carefully before jumping to silly conclusions.

You have admitted yourself that what you did to that particular rat is different from the others. That different thing you did took you to a nasty place you should never return to tongue.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: Plz don't fight over this

Seconded.
Now itsmodella and maclatunji shake hands and let's forget this lil squabble ever happened.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: Plz don't fight over this

Trust me, I am not fighting her. I may be "in her face", may even "irritate" her with my comments but I definitely aint fighting her. In fact, I am laughing at her rather colourful language in her last post.

I guess the rat's prayers on that day are being answered through moi grin.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
considering all ^^^^^ the above

It gets clearer
with every passing second
that life, is indeed..

......a rat race

undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

You have admitted yourself that what you did to that particular rat is different from the others. That different thing you did took you to a nasty place you should never return to tongue.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
I got your point very well, Dear Modella; I've read the Quaran and the Bible enough to know what it says about killing of animals and I'm sure thats the angle Mactunji is coming from. I dont know how religious you are, so I wont comment further (you are entitle to your opinions and deeds).

But above all, I belief its a communication breakdown, so lets bury the hatchet.
ItsModella:
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltaoviDHSf1qlvyuko1_1280.if[/img]

It's been great fun reading you defend your position. You might want to learn to argue without using insults. You have called me so many "beautiful" names that I don't know which to accept. #LOL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
dont8: I got your point very well, Dear Modella; I've read the Quaran and the Bible enough to know what it says about killing of animals and I'm sure thats the angle Mactunji is coming from. I dont know how religious you are, so I wont comment further (you are entitle to your opinions and deeds).

But above all, I belief its a communication breakdown, so lets bury the hatchet.
Ok, I'm cool with that. We are all entitled to our opinions and people should learn to accept that. In any case, the hatchet is buried.

Mr Tunji, oya come let's shake hands grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

It's been great fun reading you defend your position. You might want to learn to argue without using insults. You have called me so many "beautiful" names that I don't know which to accept. #LOL
don't start again o...oya, shake hands.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Ok, I'm cool with that. We are all entitled to our opinions and people should learn to accept that. In any case, the hatchet is buried.

Truce reached, peace agreement signed. #LOL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
*coughs*

@itsmodella

since una don settle
please kindly remove that shine shine bobo when you post
im dey pain my eyes

thanks in advance
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by masterpiecer(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Ah,*sighs*cheesy

Thank God, i was scared de thing b won turn to WW3 before oshocked

Na small tin dey cos big fight.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:

maclatunji:

Thanks guys
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Thats the spirit, keep it up wink
ItsModella:

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes o! I remember last week, I heard d creature rustle past me. Fear gripped my heart as I dived for a weapon. Then I heard it again! This time it came straight for me!!! I poised my weapon...ready to strike. My heart pounding in my chest. Just before it leapt at me, I killed it....killed it!!! I Stoodover its corpse n sneered....that damn cockroach had bn terrorizing my house for weeks!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Emmyk(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
I've killed Scorpions countless times.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
vivacious vivi: Yes o! I remember last week, I heard d creature rustle past me. Fear gripped my heart as I dived for a weapon. Then I heard it again! This time it came straight for me!!! I poised my weapon...ready to strike. My heart pounding in my chest. Just before it leapt at me, I killed it....killed it!!! I Stoodover its corpse n sneered....that damn cockroach had bn terrorizing my house for weeks!

LWKMD!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Jeez!!!
folks cant be this self centered.

How about this?

itsmodella and Maclatunji get those flashing "shut the f.uck up posts" out of this page

(*silly ego mast.urbating kids*)wink
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Peace paper accepted and filled grin
maclatunji:

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
See suspense, you must be from Nollywood cheesy
vivacious vivi: Yes o! I remember last week, I heard d creature rustle past me. Fear gripped my heart as I dived for a weapon. Then I heard it again! This time it came straight for me!!! I poised my weapon...ready to strike. My heart pounding in my chest. Just before it leapt at me, I killed it....killed it!!! I Stoodover its corpse n sneered....that damn cockroach had bn terrorizing my house for weeks!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tunnytox(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826
WTF is wrong with ya?
I've recommended you for a ban for that fckking ridiculous posts above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.